16 BIT MCU/DSP 80LD 30 MIPS 144KB FLASH PB FREE, -40C to +85C, 80-TQFP, TRAY,Digital Signal Processors & Controllers (DSP, DSC) (DSP, DSC) 30MIPS 144 KB
|Manufacturer :||Microchip Technology, Inc|
|Product Categories :||Digital Signal Processors & Controllers (DSP, DSC)|
|Datasheet:||DSPIC30F6014A-30I/PF Datasheet (PDF)|
Request for Quotation
DSPIC30F6014A-30I/PF Product Details
dsPIC30F6014A-30I/PF Digital Signal Controller
The dsPIC30F6014A-30I/PF Digital Signal Controllers offer the performance of a DSP with the simplicity of an MCU. The dsPIC30F6014A-30I/PF is best suited for applications that benefit from a wide operating voltage (2.5 to 5V), extremely low standby current, integrated EEPROM and for designers that prefer 5V operation due to systems considerations. The 30MIPS dsPIC30F variants integrate SMPS peripherals, motor control peripherals and a Codec interface that enable efficient digital power converters, advanced motor control algorithms and speech and audio applications. Small package DSCs with high performance ADC are well suited for smart sensing applications.
- High-Performance dsPIC30F core
- Modified Harvard architecture
- C compiler optimized instruction set architecture
- 24-bit wide instructions, 16-bit wide data path
- Up to 30 MIPS operation
- DSP Engine for math intensive operations
- Modulo and Bit-Reversed Addressing modes
- Two, 40-bit wide accumulators with optional saturation logic
- 17-bit x 17-bit single cycle hardware fractional/ integer multiplier
- Single cycle Multiply-Accumulate (MAC) operation
- 40-stage Barrel Shifter
- Dual data fetch
- Operating Conditions
- Wide operating voltage range (2.5V to 5.5V)
- Industrial and Extended temperature ranges
- Peripheral Features
- High current sink/source I/O pins: 25 mA/25 mA
- Optionally pair up 16-bit timers into 32-bit timer modules
- 3-wire SPI™ modules (supports 4 Frame modes)
- I2C™ module supports Multi-Master/Slave mode and 7-bit/10-bit addressing
- Addressable UART modules with FIFO buffers and selectable pins
- Two CAN bus modules compliant with CAN 2.0B standard
- Analog Features
- 12-bit 200 Ksps Analog-to-Digital Converter (A/D)
- A/D Conversion available during Sleep and Idle
- 1 Sample/Hold
- Multiple Conversion Sequencing Options
- Special Microcontroller Features
- Enhanced Flash program memory with 10,000 erase/write cycle (min.) for industrial temperature range, 100K (typical)
- Data EEPROM memory with 100,000 erase/write cycle (min.) for industrial temperature range, 1M (typical)
- Self-reprogrammable under software control
- Power-on Reset (POR), Power-up Timer (PWRT) and Oscillator Start-up Timer (OST)
- Flexible Watchdog Timer (WDT) with on-chip low power RC oscillator for reliable operation
- Fail-Safe clock monitor operation
- Detects clock failure and switches to on-chip low power RC oscillator
- Programmable code protection
- In-Circuit Serial Programming™ (ICSP™)
- DC to 40 MHz external clock input
- Internal FRC input with PLL active (4x, 8x, 16x)
- 4 MHz-10 MHz oscillator input with PLL active (4x, 8x, 16x)
- 10 MHz - 20 MHz oscillator input in HS/2 or HS/3 with PLL active (4x, 8x, 16x)
- Programmable Brown-out Detection and Reset generation
- Sleep, Idle and Alternate Clock modes for power management
- Data Bus Width
- 16 bit
- Program Memory Size
- 144 KB
- Data RAM Size
- 8 KB
- Maximum Clock Frequency
- 30 MHz
- Number of Programmable I/Os
- Number of Timers
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Package / Case
- Mounting Style
- Family / Core
- Interface Type
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- On Chip ADC
- Processor Series
- Program Memory Type
- Factory Pack Quantity
dsPIC30F6014A Technical Documentation of Application Note
DSPIC30F6014A-30I/PF Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Nice items. Fast shipping. Thank you! :)
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 03 - Jun 08 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that DSPIC30F6014A-30I/PF is the original manufacturer or agent of MICROCHIP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of MICROCHIP original manufacturers and agents. All MICROCHIP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their DSPIC30F6014A-30I/PF devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of DSPIC30F6014A-30I/PF products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of DSPIC30F6014A-30I/PF chips? Including MICROCHIP original factory information, Digital Signal Processors & Controllers (DSP, DSC) application, DSPIC30F6014A-30I/PF pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by dsPIC30 DSC Products category, or find it through Microchip Technology, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the MICROCHIP's DSPIC30F6014A-30I/PF price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The MICROCHIP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for DSPIC30F6014A-30I/PF, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of DSPIC30F6014A-30I/PF?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the DSPIC30F6014A30IPF we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the DSPIC30F6014A-30I/PF only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of DSPIC30F6014A-30I/PF.
(3)The DSPIC30F6014A-30I/PF is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as DSPIC30F6014A-30I/PF datasheet pdf, dsPIC30F6014A pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Microchip Technology, Inc
- 1.What is Amplifier Inputs?
- 2.Types of SMD Components: Package Types, Size, and Function
- 3.EMC Design Techniques
- 4.What is a Microcontroller (MCU)?
- 5.What is SLAM technology?
- 6.History of the Development of Intelligent Camera
DSPIC30F6010-20I/PF 16 bit DSC, 144k byte FLASH, 80 pin MC device., -40C to +85C, 80-TQFP,...
DSPIC30F6010A-20E/PF 16 Bit MCU/DSP 80LD 20 MIPS 144KB FLASH, Pb FREE, -40C to +125C, 80-TQ...
DSPIC30F6010A-30I/PF 16 Bit MCU/DSP 80LD 30 MIPS 144KB FLASH, Pb FREE, -40C to +85C, 80-TQF...
DSPIC30F6010A-30I/PT 16 BIT MCU/DSP 80LD 30 MIPS 144KB FLASH, PB FREE, -40C to +85C, 80-TQF...
DSPIC30F6011A-30I/PF Digital Signal Controller, dsPIC30F Series, 120 MHz, 132 KB, 52 I/O's,...
DSPIC30F6012-30I/PF dsPIC30F Series 8 kB RAM 144 kB Flash 16-Bit Digital Signal Controller...