Images are for reference only.
Low Power, 16-Bit D-to-A Converter W/1.8V Compatible Parallel IF, Rail-to-Rail Voltage Output 32-TQFP -40 to 85,DAC (D/A Converters) Low Power 16-Bit DAC
Request for Quotation
DAC8541Y/250G4 Product Details
The DAC8541Y/250G4 is a low-power, single channel, 16-bit, voltage output DAC. Its on-chip precision output amplifier allows rail-to-rail voltage swing to be achieved at the output. The DAC8541Y/250G4 utilizes a 16-bit parallel interface and features additional powerdown function pins as well as hardware-enabled, asynchronous DAC updating and reset capability.
The DAC8541Y/250G4 requires an external reference voltage to set the output range of the DAC. The device incorporates a power-on-reset circuit that ensures that the DAC output powers up at min-scale and remains there until a valid write takes place to the device. In addition, the DAC8541Y/250G4 contains a power-down feature, accessed via two hardware pins, that when enabled reduces the current consumption of the device to 200 nA at 5 V.
The low power consumption of this device in normal operation makes it ideally suited for use in portable battery operated equipment applications. The power consumption is 1.2 mW at AVDD = 5 V reducing to 1 uW in power-down mode.
The DAC8541Y/250G4 is available in a 32-lead TQFP package with an operating temperature range of 40°C to 85°C.
- Micropower Operation: 250 uA at 5 V AVDD
- Power-On Reset to Min-Scale
- 16-Bit Monotonic
- Settling Time: 10 us to ±0.003% FSR
- 16-Bit Parallel Interface
- On-Chip Output Buffer Amplifier With Rail-to-Rail Operation
- Hardware Reset to Min-Scale or Mid-Scale
- Double-Buffered Architecture
- Asynchronous LDAC Control
- Data Readback Support
- 1.8 V Compatible Digital Interface:
- DVDD = 1.8 V5.5 V
- Wide Analog Supply Range:
- AVDD = 2.7 V5.5 V
- 32-Lead 5 mm × 5 mm TQFP Package
- Process Control
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Closed-Loop Servo Control
- PC Peripherals
- Portable Instrumentation
- Number of Converters
- Number of DAC Outputs
- Conversion Rate
- 100 KSPs
- 16 bit
- Interface Type
- Settling Time
- 10 us
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Output Type
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Supply Voltage Max
- 5.5 V
- Supply Voltage Min
- 2.7 V
- Voltage Reference
DAC8541Y/250G4 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Thank you very much x
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 20 - Jun 25 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that DAC8541Y/250G4 is the original manufacturer or agent of TI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of TI original manufacturers and agents. All TI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their DAC8541Y/250G4 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of DAC8541Y/250G4 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of DAC8541Y/250G4 chips? Including TI original factory information, DAC (D/A Converters) application, DAC8541Y/250G4 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Data Converters category, or find it through Texas Instruments, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the TI's DAC8541Y/250G4 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The TI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for DAC8541Y/250G4, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of DAC8541Y/250G4?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the DAC8541Y250G4 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the DAC8541Y/250G4 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of DAC8541Y/250G4.
(3)The DAC8541Y/250G4 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as DAC8541Y/250G4 datasheet pdf, DAC8541 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas Instruments, Inc
- 1.Introduction to Digital Signal Processor
- 2.How to use LM3886 DIY Gainclone power amplifier
- 3.Design of Software Phase-locking Based on DSP2812
- 4.The design of intelligent instrument based on DSP device TMS320C32 and CPLD chip
- 5.Design of audio signal acquisition system based on TMS320C6713
- 6.Gate Drivers and NexFET Power Blocks deliver 700 W of power
DAC8531E/250 Low-Power, Rail-to-Rail Output, 16-Bit Serial Input DIGITAL-TO-ANALOG ...
DAC8531E/250G4 Low Power, Rail-to-Rail Output, 16-Bit, Serial Input Digital-to-Analog...
DAC8532IDGK Digital to Analogue Converter, 16 bit, 93 kSPS, Serial, 2.7V to 5.5V, ...
DAC8534IPW Digital to Analogue Converter, 16 bit, 93 kSPS, Serial, SPI, 2.7V to 5...
DAC8420FSZ Digital to Analogue Converter, 12 bit, 125 kSPS, Serial, 4.75V to 5.25...
DAC8512FSZ Digital to Analogue Converter, 12 bit, 62.5 kSPS, 3 Wire, Serial, 4.75...