Images are for reference only.
14-Bit, Quad Channel, Ultra-Low Glitch, Voltage Output DAC with 2.5V, 2ppm/?C Internal Reference 16-TSSOP -40 to 105,DAC (D/A Converters) 14B 4Ch Ultra-Lo Glitch Vltg Output
Request for Quotation
DAC8164IAPW Product Details
The DAC8164IAPW is a low-power, voltage-output, four-channel, 14-bit digital-to-analog converter (DAC). The device includes a 2.5V, 2ppm/°C internal reference (enabled by default), giving a full-scale output voltage range of 2.5V. The internal reference has an initial accuracy of 0.004% and can source up to 20mA at the VREFH/VREFOUT pin. The device is monotonic, provides very good linearity, and minimizes undesired code-to-code transient voltages (glitch). The DAC8164IAPW uses a versatile 3-wire serial interface that operates at clock rates up to 50MHz. The interface is compatible with standard SPI, QSPI, Microwire, and digital signal processor (DSP) interfaces.
The DAC8164IAPW incorporates a power-on-reset circuit that ensures the DAC output powers up at zero-scale and remains there until a valid code is written to the device. The device contains a power-down feature, accessed over the serial interface, that reduces the current consumption of the device to 1.3µA at 5V. Power consumption is 2.6mW at 3V, reducing to 1.4µW in power-down mode. The low power consumption, internal reference, and small footprint make this device ideal for portable, battery-operated equipment.
The DAC8164IAPW is drop-in and functionally compatible with the DAC7564 and DAC8564, and functionally compatible with the DAC7565, DAC8165 and DAC8565. All these devices are available in a TSSOP-16 package.
- Relative Accuracy: 1LSB
- Glitch Energy: 0.15nV-s
- Internal Reference:
- 2.5V Reference Voltage (enabled by default)
- 0.004% Initial Accuracy (typ)
- 2ppm/°C Temperature Drift (typ)
- 5ppm/°C Temperature Drift (max)
- 20mA Sink/Source Capability
- Power-On Reset to Zero-Scale
- Ultra-Low Power Operation: 1mA at 5V
- Wide Power Supply Range: +2.7V to +5.5V
- 14-Bit Monotonic Over Temperature Range
- Settling Time: 10µs to ±0.006% Full-Scale Range (FSR)
- Low-Power Serial Interface with Schmitt-Triggered Inputs: Up to 50MHz
- On-Chip Output Buffer Amplifier with Rail-to-Rail Operation
- 1.8V to 5.5V Logic Compatibility
- Temperature Range: –40°C to +105°C
- Portable Instrumentation
- Closed-Loop Servo-Control
- Process Control, PLCs
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Programmable Attenuation
- PC Peripherals
- Number of Converters
- Number of DAC Outputs
- 14 bit
- Interface Type
- Serial (SPI)
- Settling Time
- 8 us
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 105 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Output Type
- Voltage Buffered
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Supply Voltage Max
- 5.5 V
- Supply Voltage Min
- 2.7 V
- Voltage Reference
- Internal or External
DAC8164IAPW Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 22 - Jun 27 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that DAC8164IAPW is the original manufacturer or agent of TI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of TI original manufacturers and agents. All TI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their DAC8164IAPW devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of DAC8164IAPW products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of DAC8164IAPW chips? Including TI original factory information, DAC (D/A Converters) application, DAC8164IAPW pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Data Converters category, or find it through Texas Instruments, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the TI's DAC8164IAPW price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The TI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for DAC8164IAPW, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of DAC8164IAPW?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the DAC8164IAPW we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the DAC8164IAPW only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of DAC8164IAPW.
(3)The DAC8164IAPW is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as DAC8164IAPW datasheet pdf, DAC8164 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas Instruments, Inc
- 1.Introduction to Digital Signal Processor
- 2.How to use LM3886 DIY Gainclone power amplifier
- 3.Design of Software Phase-locking Based on DSP2812
- 4.The design of intelligent instrument based on DSP device TMS320C32 and CPLD chip
- 5.Design of audio signal acquisition system based on TMS320C6713
- 6.Gate Drivers and NexFET Power Blocks deliver 700 W of power
DAC8043U Digital to Analogue Converter, 12 bit, 284 kSPS, SPI, 4.75V to 5.25V, ...
DAC811JU Microprocessor-Compatible 12-BIT DIGITAL-TO-ANALOG CONVERTER,DAC (D/A ...
DAC811KP Microprocessor-Compatible 12-BIT DIGITAL-TO-ANALOG CONVERTER,DAC (D/A ...
DAC813JP DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTER DAC, 12 BIT, 167KSPS, Resolution (Bits):1...
DAC813JU Digital to Analogue Converter, 12 bit, 167 kSPS, Parallel, ± 11.4V to ...
DAC811JP Digital to Analog Converters - DAC Mcrprcsr-Compatible 12-Bit