Images are for reference only.
Digital to Analog Converters - DAC 12B,Dual,Lo Pwr Ultra-Lo Glitch DAC
Request for Quotation
DAC7562SDGSR Product Details
The DAC756x, DAC816x, and DAC856x devices are low-power, voltage-output, dual-channel, 16-, 14-, and 12-bit digital-to-analog converters (DACs), respectively. These devices include a 2.5-V, 4-ppm/°C internal reference, giving a full-scale output voltage range of 2.5 V or 5 V. The internal reference has an initial accuracy of ±5 mV and can source or sink up to 20 mA at the VREFIN/VREFOUT pin.
These devices are monotonic, providing excellent linearity and minimizing undesired code-to-code transient voltages (glitch). They use a versatile three-wire serial interface that operates at clock rates up to 50 MHz. The interface is compatible with standard SPI, QSPI, Microwire, and digital signal processor (DSP) interfaces. The DACxx62 devices incorporate a power-on-reset circuit that ensures the DAC output powers up and remains at zero scale until a valid code is written to the device, whereas the DACxx63 devices similarly power up at mid-scale. These devices contain a power-down feature that reduces current consumption to typically 550 nA at 5 V. The low power consumption, internal reference, and small footprint make these devices ideal for portable, battery-operated equipment.
The DACxx62 devices are drop-in and function-compatible with each other, as are the DACxx63 devices. The entire family is available in MSOP-10 and SON-10 packages.
- Relative Accuracy:
- DAC756x (12-Bit): 0.3 LSB INL
- DAC816x (14-Bit): 1 LSB INL
- DAC856x (16-Bit): 4 LSB INL
- Glitch Impulse: 0.1 nV-s
- Bidirectional Reference: Input or 2.5-V Output
- Output Disabled by Default
- ±5-mV Initial Accuracy (Max)
- 4-ppm°C Temperature Drift (Typ)
- 10-ppm/°C Temperature Drift (Max)
- 20-mA Sink and Source Capability
- Power-On Reset to Zero Scale or Mid-Scale
- Low-Power: 4 mW (Typ, 5-V AVDD, Including Internal Reference Current)
- Wide Power-Supply Range: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- 50-MHz SPI With Schmitt-Triggered Inputs
- LDAC and CLR Functions
- Output Buffer With Rail-to-Rail Operation
- Packages: WSON-10 (3 mm × 3 mm), VSSOP-10
- Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
- Number of Converters
- Number of DAC Outputs
- 12 bit
- Interface Type
- Serial (3-Wire)
- Settling Time
- 10 us
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 125 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Supply Voltage Max
- 5.5 V
- Supply Voltage Min
- 2.7 V
DAC7562SDGSR Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Very happy with this seller I recommend this seller
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 19 - Jun 24 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that DAC7562SDGSR is the original manufacturer or agent of TI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of TI original manufacturers and agents. All TI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their DAC7562SDGSR devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of DAC7562SDGSR products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of DAC7562SDGSR chips? Including TI original factory information, Digital to Analog Converters - DAC application, DAC7562SDGSR pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Digital-to-analog converters (DACs) category, or find it through Texas Instruments, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the TI's DAC7562SDGSR price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The TI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for DAC7562SDGSR, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of DAC7562SDGSR?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the DAC7562SDGSR we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the DAC7562SDGSR only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of DAC7562SDGSR.
(3)The DAC7562SDGSR is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as DAC7562SDGSR datasheet pdf, DAC7562 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas Instruments, Inc
- 1.Introduction to Digital Signal Processor
- 2.How to use LM3886 DIY Gainclone power amplifier
- 3.Design of Software Phase-locking Based on DSP2812
- 4.The design of intelligent instrument based on DSP device TMS320C32 and CPLD chip
- 5.Design of audio signal acquisition system based on TMS320C6713
- 6.Gate Drivers and NexFET Power Blocks deliver 700 W of power
DAC7512E/250 Low-Power, Rail-to-Rail Output, 12-Bit Serial Input DIGITAL-TO-ANALOG ...
DAC7512N/250G4 Low-Power Rail-To-Rail Output 12-Bit Serial Input DAC 6-SOT-23 -40 to ...
DAC7513N/250 DAC (D/A Converters) Lo-Pwr R-To-R Output 12-Bit Serial Input DA Conve...
DAC7541AKP Low Cost 12-Bit CMOS Four-Quadrant Multiplying D/A Converter 18-PDIP 0...
DAC7552IRGTR 12-BIT, DUAL, ULTRALOW GLITCH, VOLTAGE OUTPUT DIGITAL-TO-ANALOG CONVER...
DAC7552IRGTT 12-BIT, DUAL, ULTRALOW GLITCH, VOLTAGE OUTPUT DIGITAL-TO-ANALOG CONVER...