Images are for reference only.
Digital to Analog Converters - DAC 12-Bit Octal UltrLo Glitch Vltg Output
Request for Quotation
DAC7558IRHBR Product Details
The DAC7558IRHBR is a 12-bit, octal-channel, voltage output DAC with exceptional linearity and monotonicity. Its proprietary architecture minimizes undesired transients such as code to code glitch and channel to channel crosstalk. The low-power DAC7558IRHBR operates from a single 2.7-V to 5.5-V supply. The DAC7558IRHBR output amplifiers can drive a 2-, 200-pF load rail-to-rail with 5-µs settling time; the output range is set using an external voltage reference.
The 3-wire serial interface operates at clock rates up to 50 MHz and is compatible with SPI, QSPI, Microwire, and DSP interface standards. The outputs of all DACs may be updated simultaneously or sequentially. The parts incorporate a power-on-reset circuit to ensure that the DAC outputs power up to zero volts and remain there until a valid write cycle to the device takes place. The parts contain a power-down feature that reduces the current consumption of the device to under 2 µA.
The small size and low-power operation makes the DAC7558IRHBR ideally suited for battery-operated portable applications. The power consumption is typically 7.5 mW at 5 V, 3.7 mW at 3 V, and reduces to 1 µW in power-down mode.
The DAC7558IRHBR is available in a 32-lead QFN package and is specified over -40°C to 105°C.
- 2.7-V to 5.5-V Single Supply
- 12-Bit Linearity and Monotonicity
- Rail-to-Rail Voltage Output
- Settling Time: 5 µs (Max)
- Ultralow Glitch Energy: 0.1 nVs
- Ultralow Crosstalk: -100 dB
- Low Power: 1.8 mA (Max)
- Per-Channel Power Down: 2 µA (Max)
- Power-On Reset to Zero Scale and Mid Scale
- SPI-Compatible Serial Interface: Up to 50 MHz
- Simultaneous or Sequential Update
- Asynchronous Clear
- Binary and Twos-Complement Capability
- Daisy-Chain Operation
- 1.8-V to 5.5-V Logic Compatibility
- Specified Temperature Range: -40°C to 105°C
- Small, 5-mm x 5-mm, 32-Lead QFN Package
- Portable Battery-Powered Instruments
- Digital Gain and Offset Adjustment
- Programmable Voltage and Current Sources
- Programmable Attenuators
- Industrial Process Control
- Number of Converters
- Number of DAC Outputs
- Conversion Rate
- 500 KSPs
- 12 bit
- Interface Type
- QSPI, SPI, Serial (3-Wire, Microwire)
- Settling Time
- 5 us
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 105 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- QFN-32, 5 x 5
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Output Type
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Supply Voltage Max
- 5.5 V
- Supply Voltage Min
- 2.7 V
- Voltage Reference
DAC7558IRHBR Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Received on time.
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 22 - Jun 27 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that DAC7558IRHBR is the original manufacturer or agent of TI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of TI original manufacturers and agents. All TI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their DAC7558IRHBR devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of DAC7558IRHBR products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of DAC7558IRHBR chips? Including TI original factory information, DAC (D/A Converters) application, DAC7558IRHBR pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Data Converters category, or find it through Texas Instruments, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the TI's DAC7558IRHBR price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The TI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for DAC7558IRHBR, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of DAC7558IRHBR?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the DAC7558IRHBR we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the DAC7558IRHBR only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of DAC7558IRHBR.
(3)The DAC7558IRHBR is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as DAC7558IRHBR datasheet pdf, DAC7558 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas Instruments, Inc
- 1.Introduction to Digital Signal Processor
- 2.How to use LM3886 DIY Gainclone power amplifier
- 3.Design of Software Phase-locking Based on DSP2812
- 4.The design of intelligent instrument based on DSP device TMS320C32 and CPLD chip
- 5.Design of audio signal acquisition system based on TMS320C6713
- 6.Gate Drivers and NexFET Power Blocks deliver 700 W of power
DAC7311IDCKT 12bit, Single Channel, 80uA, 1.8V-5.5V DAC in SC70 Package 6-SC70 -40 ...
DAC7512E/250 Low-Power, Rail-to-Rail Output, 12-Bit Serial Input DIGITAL-TO-ANALOG ...
DAC7512N/250G4 Low-Power Rail-To-Rail Output 12-Bit Serial Input DAC 6-SOT-23 -40 to ...
DAC7513N/250 DAC (D/A Converters) Lo-Pwr R-To-R Output 12-Bit Serial Input DA Conve...
DAC7541AKP Low Cost 12-Bit CMOS Four-Quadrant Multiplying D/A Converter 18-PDIP 0...
DAC7552IRGTR 12-BIT, DUAL, ULTRALOW GLITCH, VOLTAGE OUTPUT DIGITAL-TO-ANALOG CONVER...