Images are for reference only.
DAC (D/A Converters) Lo-Pwr R-To-R Output 12-Bit Serial Input
Request for Quotation
DAC7512N/250 Product Details
The DAC7512N/250 is a low-power, single, 12-bit buffered voltage output Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC). Its on-chip precision output amplifier allows rail-to-rail output swing to be achieved. The DAC7512N/250 uses a versatile three-wire serial interface that operates at clock rates up to 30MHz and is compatible with standard SPI, QSPI, Microwire, and DSP interfaces.
The reference for the DAC7512N/250 is derived from the power supply, resulting in the widest dynamic output range possible. The DAC7512N/250 incorporates a power-on reset circuit that ensures that the DAC output powers up at 0V and remains there until a valid write takes place in the device. The DAC7512N/250 contains a power-down feature, accessed over the serial interface, that can reduce the current consumption of the device to 50nA at 5V.
The low power consumption of this part in normal operation makes it ideally suited to portable battery-operated equipment. The power consumption is 0.7mW at 5V reducing to 1uW in power-down mode.
The DAC7512N/250 is available in a SOT23-6 package and an MSOP-8 package.
- microPOWER OPERATION: 135uA at 5V
- POWER-DOWN: 200nA at 5V, 50nA at 3V
- POWER SUPPLY: +2.7V to +5.5V
- TESTED MONOTONIC BY DESIGN
- POWER-ON RESET TO 0V
- THREE POWER-DOWN FUNCTIONS
- LOW POWER SERIAL INTERFACE WITH SCHMITT-TRIGGERED INPUTS
- ON-CHIP OUTPUT BUFFER AMPLIFIER, RAIL-TO-RAIL OPERATION
- SYNC\ INTERRUPT FACILITY
- SOT23-6 AND MSOP-8 PACKAGES
- PORTABLE BATTERY-POWERED INSTRUMENTS
- DIGITAL GAIN AND OFFSET ADJUSTMENT
- PROGRAMMABLE VOLTAGE AND CURRENT SOURCES
- Number of Converters
- Number of DAC Outputs
- Conversion Rate
- 95 KSPs
- 12 bit
- Interface Type
- QSPI, SPI, Serial (3-Wire, Microwire)
- Settling Time
- 12 us
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 105 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Output Type
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Supply Voltage Max
- 5.5 V
- Supply Voltage Min
- 2.7 V
- Voltage Reference
DAC7512N/250 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Tutto perfetto e funzionante.Ottimo rivenditore, consigliatissimo.
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 21 - Jun 26 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that DAC7512N/250 is the original manufacturer or agent of TI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of TI original manufacturers and agents. All TI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their DAC7512N/250 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of DAC7512N/250 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of DAC7512N/250 chips? Including TI original factory information, DAC (D/A Converters) application, DAC7512N/250 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Data Converters category, or find it through Texas Instruments, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the TI's DAC7512N/250 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The TI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for DAC7512N/250, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of DAC7512N/250?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the DAC7512N250 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the DAC7512N/250 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of DAC7512N/250.
(3)The DAC7512N/250 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as DAC7512N/250 datasheet pdf, DAC7512 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Texas Instruments, Inc
- 1.Introduction to Digital Signal Processor
- 2.How to use LM3886 DIY Gainclone power amplifier
- 3.Design of Software Phase-locking Based on DSP2812
- 4.The design of intelligent instrument based on DSP device TMS320C32 and CPLD chip
- 5.Design of audio signal acquisition system based on TMS320C6713
- 6.Gate Drivers and NexFET Power Blocks deliver 700 W of power
DAC712U 16-BIT DIGITAL-TO-ANALOG CONVERTER With 16-Bit Bus Interface,DAC (D/A ...
DAC712UB 16-BIT DIGITAL-TO-ANALOG CONVERTER With 16-Bit Bus Interface,DAC (D/A ...
DAC712UK 16-Bit Digital-to-Converter With 16-Bit Bus Interface 28-SOIC 0 to 70,...
DAC712UL 16-Bit Digital-to-Converter With 16-Bit Bus Interface 28-SOIC 0 to 70,...
DAC714P Digital to Analog Converters - DAC 16-Bit w/Ser Data Interface A/D Con...
DAC714U Digital to Analogue Converter, 16 bit, 86 kSPS, SPI, ± 11.4V to ± 16.5...