Images are for reference only.
Digital to Analog Converters - DAC 8B,Octal Ch,Vlt Out 2-Wire Interface DAC
Request for Quotation
DAC5578SPWR Product Details
The DAC5578SPWR (8 bit), DAC6578 (10 bit), and DAC7578 (12 bit) are low-power, voltage-output, octal channel, digital-to-analog converters (DACs). The devices are monolithic, provide good linearity,and minimize undesired code-to-code transient voltages (glitch).
The devices use a versatile, 2-wire serial interface that is I2C-compatible and operates at clock rates of up to 3.4MHz. Multiple devices can share the same bus.
The devices incorporate a power-on-reset (POR) circuit that ensures the DAC output powers up to zero-scale or midscale until a valid code is written to the device. These devices also contain a power-down feature, accessed through the serial interface, that reduces the current consumption of the devices to typically 0.42µA at 5V. Power consumption is typically 2.32mW at 3V, reducing to 0.68µW in power-down mode. The low power consumption and small footprint make these devices ideal for portable, battery-operated equipment.
The DAC5578, DAC6578, and DAC7578 are drop-in and functionally-compatible with the DAC7678. All devices are available in a 4x4, QFN-24 package and a TSSOP-16 package.
- Relative Accuracy:
- DAC5578 (8 bit): 0.25LSB INL
- DAC6578 (10 bit): 0.5LSB INL
- DAC7578 (12 bit): 1LSB INL
- Glitch Energy: 0.15nV-s
- Power-On Reset to Zero Scale or Midscale
- Devices in the TSSOP Package Reset to Zero Scale
- Devices in the QFN Package Reset to Zero Scale or Midscale
- Ultra-Low Power Operation: 0.13mA/ch at 5V
- Wide Power-Supply Range: +2.7V to +5.5V
- 2-Wire Serial Interface (I2C™ compatible)
- Temperature Range: –40°C to +125°C
- Portable Instrumentation
- Closed-Loop Servo Control
- Process Control
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Factory Pack Quantity
DAC5578SPWR Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Vendeur sérieux et rapide, objet conforme et emballage soigné. Je recommande ++
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 29 - Jul 04 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that DAC5578SPWR is the original manufacturer or agent of TI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of TI original manufacturers and agents. All TI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their DAC5578SPWR devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of DAC5578SPWR products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of DAC5578SPWR chips? Including TI original factory information, Digital to Analog Converters - DAC application, DAC5578SPWR pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Data Converters category, or find it through Texas Instruments, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the TI's DAC5578SPWR price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The TI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for DAC5578SPWR, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of DAC5578SPWR?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the DAC5578SPWR we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the DAC5578SPWR only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of DAC5578SPWR.
(3)The DAC5578SPWR is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as DAC5578SPWR datasheet pdf, DAC5578 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas Instruments, Inc
- 1.Introduction to Digital Signal Processor
- 2.How to use LM3886 DIY Gainclone power amplifier
- 3.Design of Software Phase-locking Based on DSP2812
- 4.The design of intelligent instrument based on DSP device TMS320C32 and CPLD chip
- 5.Design of audio signal acquisition system based on TMS320C6713
- 6.Gate Drivers and NexFET Power Blocks deliver 700 W of power
DAC3482IRKDT Digital to Analogue Converter, 16 bit, 1.25 GSPS, LVDS, Serial, 3.14V ...
DAC5311IDCKRQ1 Automotive Catalog 8bit, Single Channel, 80uA, 1.8V-5.5V DAC 6-SC70 -4...
DAC5311IDCKT 8bit, Single Channel, 80uA, 1.8V-5.5V DAC in SC70 Package 6-SC70 -40 t...
DAC5571IDBVR +2.7 V to +5.5 V, I2C INTERFACE, VOLTAGE OUTPUT, 8-BIT DIGITAL-TO-ANAL...
DAC5571IDBVT +2.7 V to +5.5 V, I2C INTERFACE, VOLTAGE OUTPUT, 8-BIT DIGITAL-TO-ANAL...
DAC5573IPW QUAD, 8-BIT, LOW-POWER, VOLTAGE OUTPUT, INTERFACE DIGITAL-TO-ANALOG CO...