Images are for reference only.
Digital to Analog Converters - DAC 8B Sgl Ch 80uA DAC
Request for Quotation
DAC5311IDCKR Product Details
The DAC5311IDCKR (8-bit), DAC6311 (10-bit), and DAC7311 (12-bit) devices are low-power, single-channel, voltage output digital-to-analog converters (DACs). The low power consumption of these devices in normal operation (0.55 mW at 5 V, reducing to 2.5 µW in power-down mode) makes it ideally suited for portable, battery-operated applications.
These devices are monotonic by design, provide excellent linearity, and minimize undesired code-to-code transient voltages while offering an easy upgrade path within a pin-compatible family. All devices use a versatile, three-wire serial interface that operates at clock rates of up to 50 MHz and is compatible with standard SPI™, QSPI™, Microwire, and digital signal processor (DSP) interfaces.
All devices use an external power supply as a reference voltage to set the output range. The devices incorporate a power-on reset (POR) circuit that ensures the DAC output powers up at 0 V and remains there until a valid write to the device occurs. The DAC5311, DAC6311, and DAC7311 contain a power-down feature, accessed over the serial interface, that reduces current consumption of the device to 0.1 µA at 2.0 V in power-down mode.
These devices are pin-compatible with the DAC8311 and DAC8411, offering an easy upgrade path from 8-, 10-, and 12-bit resolution to 14- and 16-bit. All devices are available in a small, 6-pin, SC70 (SOT) package. This package offers a flexible, pin- and function-compatible, drop-in solution within the family over an extended temperature range of 40°C to +125°C.
- Relative Accuracy:
- 0.25 LSB INL (DAC5311: 8-Bit)
- 0.5 LSB INL (DAC6311: 10-Bit)
- 1 LSB INL (DAC7311: 12-Bit)
- microPower Operation: 80 µA at 2.0 V
- Power-Down: 0.5 µA at 5 V, 0.1 µA at 2.0 V
- Wide Power Supply: 2.0 V to 5.5 V
- Power-On Reset to Zero Scale
- Straight Binary Data Format
- Low Power Serial Interface With Schmitt-
Triggered Inputs: up to 50 MHz
- On-Chip Output Buffer Amplifier, Rail-to-Rail
- SYNC Interrupt Facility
- Extended Temperature Range 40°C to +125°C
- Pin-Compatible Family in a Tiny, 6-Pin SC70
- Number of Converters
- Number of DAC Outputs
- 8 bit
- Interface Type
- Serial SPI
- Settling Time
- 10 us
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 125 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Output Type
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Supply Voltage Max
- 5.5 V
- Supply Voltage Min
- 1.8 V
- Voltage Reference
DAC5311IDCKR Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 21 - Jun 26 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that DAC5311IDCKR is the original manufacturer or agent of TI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of TI original manufacturers and agents. All TI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their DAC5311IDCKR devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of DAC5311IDCKR products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of DAC5311IDCKR chips? Including TI original factory information, Digital to Analog Converters - DAC application, DAC5311IDCKR pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Data Converters category, or find it through Texas Instruments, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the TI's DAC5311IDCKR price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The TI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for DAC5311IDCKR, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of DAC5311IDCKR?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the DAC5311IDCKR we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the DAC5311IDCKR only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of DAC5311IDCKR.
(3)The DAC5311IDCKR is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as DAC5311IDCKR datasheet pdf, DAC5311 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas Instruments, Inc
- 1.Introduction to Digital Signal Processor
- 2.How to use LM3886 DIY Gainclone power amplifier
- 3.Design of Software Phase-locking Based on DSP2812
- 4.The design of intelligent instrument based on DSP device TMS320C32 and CPLD chip
- 5.Design of audio signal acquisition system based on TMS320C6713
- 6.Gate Drivers and NexFET Power Blocks deliver 700 W of power
DAC3283IRGZT Digital to Analog Converters - DAC Dual 16bit 800MSPS Communications D...
DAC3482IRKDT Digital to Analogue Converter, 16 bit, 1.25 GSPS, LVDS, Serial, 3.14V ...
DAC3162IRGZT Digital to Analog Converters - DAC DUAL-CHANNEL,12B, 500MSPS DACS
DAC34SH84IZAY Quad-Channel, 16-Bit, 1.5 GSPS Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)
DAC3482IZAY Digital to Analog Converters - DAC 2Ch 16B 1.25GSPS DAC
DAC3484IZAY Digital to Analog Converters - DAC 4Ch 16B 1.25GSPS DAC