Images are for reference only.
12-Bit High Speed Multiplying D/A Converter
Request for Quotation
DAC312H Product Details
The DAC312H series of 12-bit multiplying digital-to-analog converters provide high speed with guaranteed performance to 0.012% differential nonlinearity over the full commercial operating temperature range.
The DAC312H combines a 9-bit master D/A converter with a 3-bit (MSBs) segment generator to form an accurate 12-bit D/A converter at low cost. This technique guarantees a very uniform step size (up to ±1/2 LSB from the ideal), monotonicity to 12-bits and integral nonlinearity to 0.05% at its differential current outputs. In order to provide the same performance with a 12-bit R-2R ladder design, an integral nonlinearity over temperature of 1/2 LSB (0.012%) would be required.
The 250 ns settling time with low glitch energy and low power consumption are achieved by careful attention to the circuit design and stringent process controls. Direct interface with all popular logic families is achieved through the logic threshold terminal.
High compliance and low drift characteristics (as low as 10 ppm/°C) are also features of the DAC312H along with an excellent power supply rejection ratio of ±.001% FS/%∆V. Operating over a power supply range of +5/–11 V to ±18 V the device consumes 225 mW at the lower supply voltages with an absolute maximum dissipation of 375 mW at the higher supply levels.
With their guaranteed specifications, single chip reliability and low cost, the DAC312H device makes excellent building blocks for A/D converters, data acquisition systems, video display drivers, programmable test equipment and other applications where low power consumption and complete input/output versatility are required.
FEATURESDifferential Nonlinearity: 61/2 LSB
Fast Settling Time: 250 ns
High Compliance: –5 V to +10 V
Differential Outputs: 0 to 4 mA
Guaranteed Monotonicity: 12 Bits
Low Full-Scale Tempco: 10 ppm/8C
Circuit Interface to TTL, CMOS, ECL, PMOS/NMOS
Low Power Consumption: 225 mW
Industry Standard AM6012 Pinout
Available In Die Form
- Differential Nonlinearity: ±1/2 LSB
- Nonlinearity: 0.05%
- Fast Settling Time: 250 ns
- High Compliance: -5 V to +10 V
- Differential Outputs: 0 to 4 mA
- Guaranteed Monotonicity: 12 bits
- Low Full-Scale Tempco: 10 ppm/°C
- Circuit Interface to TTL, CMOS, ECL, PMOS/NMOS
- Low Power Consumption: 225 mW
- Industry Standard AM6012 Pinout
- Available in Die Form
- # of Channels
- DAC INLmax | LSBs
- Multiplying BWtyp | Hz
- Settling Timetyp | s p p
- Data Input Interface
DAC312 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
DAC312H Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Nice item god dealer ++++ fast delevering
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 24 - Jun 29 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that DAC312H is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their DAC312H devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of DAC312H products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of DAC312H chips? Including AD original factory information, Precision D/A Converters ; Multiplying Current Output D/A Converters application, DAC312H pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Precision D/A Converters ; Multiplying Current Output D/A Converters category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's DAC312H price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for DAC312H, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of DAC312H?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the DAC312H we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the DAC312H only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of DAC312H.
(3)The DAC312H is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as DAC312H datasheet pdf, DAC312 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
DAC312FR Digital to Analog Converters - DAC IC 12-BIT HIGH-Spd MULTIPLY
DAC121S101QCMK/NOPB Digital to Analogue Converter, 12 bit, SPI, 2.7V to 5.5V, SOT-23, 6 Pi...
DAC1220E Digital to Analogue Converter, 20 bit, 500 SPS, Serial, SPI, 4.75V to ...
DAC122S085CIMM 12-Bit Micro Power DUAL Digital-to-Analog Converter with Rail-to-Rail ...
DAC122S085CIMM/NOPB Digital to Analogue Converter, 12 bit, 3 Wire, Serial, 2.7V to 5.5V, S...
DAC124S085CIMM 12-Bit Micro Power QUAD Digital-to-Analog Converter with Rail-to-Rail ...