Digital to Analogue Converter, 16 bit, Microwire, QSPI, SPI, 2.7V to 3.6V, WQFN, 16 Pins
Request for Quotation
DAC161S997RGHT Product Details
The DAC161S997RGHT is a very low power 16-bit ΣΔ digital-to-analog converter (DAC) for transmitting an analog output current over an industry standard 4-20 mA current loop. The DAC161S997RGHT has a simple 4-wire SPI for data transfer and configuration of the DAC functions. To reduce power and component count in compact loop-powered applications, the DAC161S997RGHT contains an internal ultra-low power voltage reference and an internal oscillator. The low power consumption of the DAC161S997RGHT results in additional current being available for the remaining portion of the system. The loop drive of the DAC161S997RGHT interfaces to a Highway Addressable Remote Transducer (HART) modulator, allowing injection of FSK modulated digital data into the 4-20 mA current loop. This combination of specifications and features makes the DAC161S997RGHT ideal for 2- and 4-wire industrial transmitters. The DAC161S997RGHT is available in a 16-pin 4-mm × 4-mm WQFN package and is specified over the extended industrial temperature range of –40°C to +105°C.
- 16-Bit Resolution
- Very-Low Supply Current of 100 μA
- 5 ppmFS/°C Gain Error
- Pin-Programmable Power-Up Condition
- Loop-Error Detection and Reporting
- Programmable Output-Current Error Levels
- Simple HART Modulator Interfacing
- Highly Integrated Feature Set in Small Footprint WQFN-16 (4- × 4-mm, 0.5-mm Pitch)
- Number of Channels
- Resolution (Bits)
- 16 b
- Data Interface
- DSP, MICROWIRE?, QSPI?, Serial, SPI?
- Voltage Supply Source
- Analog and Digital
- Voltage Supply
- 2.7V ~ 3.6V
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 105??C
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
- Package / Case
- 16-WFQFN Exposed Pad
- Supplier Device Package
- 16-WQFN (4x4)
DAC161S997 Family Datasheet
DAC161S997RGHT Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 27 - Jul 02 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that DAC161S997RGHT is the original manufacturer or agent of TI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of TI original manufacturers and agents. All TI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their DAC161S997RGHT devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of DAC161S997RGHT products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of DAC161S997RGHT chips? Including TI original factory information, Digital to Analog application, DAC161S997RGHT pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Semiconductors ; Data converters ; Digital-to-analog converters (DACs) category, or find it through Texas Instruments, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the TI's DAC161S997RGHT price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The TI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for DAC161S997RGHT, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of DAC161S997RGHT?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the DAC161S997RGHT we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the DAC161S997RGHT only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of DAC161S997RGHT.
(3)The DAC161S997RGHT is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as DAC161S997RGHT datasheet pdf, DAC161S997 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Texas Instruments, Inc
- 1.Introduction to Digital Signal Processor
- 2.How to use LM3886 DIY Gainclone power amplifier
- 3.Design of Software Phase-locking Based on DSP2812
- 4.The design of intelligent instrument based on DSP device TMS320C32 and CPLD chip
- 5.Design of audio signal acquisition system based on TMS320C6713
- 6.Gate Drivers and NexFET Power Blocks deliver 700 W of power
DAC121S101CIMK/NOPB DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTER DAC, 12 BIT, ...
DAC121S101CIMM/NOPB Digital to Analogue Converter, 12 bit, 3 Wire, Serial, 2.7V to 5.5V, S...
DAC121S101QCMK/NOPB Digital to Analogue Converter, 12 bit, SPI, 2.7V to 5.5V, SOT-23, 6 Pi...
DAC1220E Digital to Analogue Converter, 20 bit, 500 SPS, Serial, SPI, 4.75V to ...
DAC122S085CIMM 12-Bit Micro Power DUAL Digital-to-Analog Converter with Rail-to-Rail ...
DAC122S085CIMM/NOPB Digital to Analogue Converter, 12 bit, 3 Wire, Serial, 2.7V to 5.5V, S...