Digital to Analogue Converter, 12 bit, 3 Wire, Serial, 2.7V to 5.5V, TSSOP, 16 Pins
Request for Quotation
DAC128S085CIMT Product Details
The DAC128S085 is a full-featured, general purpose OCTAL 12-bit voltage-output digital-to-analog converter(DAC) that can operate from a single +2.7V to +5.5V supply and consumes 1.95 mW at 3V and 4.85 mW at 5V.The DAC128S085 is packaged in a 16-lead LLP package and a 16-lead TSSOP package. The LLP package makes the DAC128S085 the smallest OCTAL DAC in its class. The on-chip output amplifiers allow rail-to-rail output swing and the three wire serial interface operates at clock rates up to 40 MHz over the entire supply voltage range. Competitive devices are limited to 25 MHz clock rates at supply voltages in the 2.7V to 3.6V range. The serial interface is compatible with standard SPITM, QSPl, MICROWIRE and DSP interfaces. The DAC128S085 also offers daisy chain operation where an unlimited number of DAC128S085s can be updated simultaneously using a single serial interface.There are two references for the DAC128S085. One reference input serves channels A through D while the other reference serves channels E through H. Each reference can be set independently between 0.5V and VA, providing the widest possible output dynamic range. The DAC128S085 has a 16-bit input shift register that controls the mode of operation, the power-down condition, and the DAC channels' register/output value. All eight DAC outputs can be updated simultaneously or individually.
A power-on reset circuit ensures that the DAC outputs power up to zero volts and remain there until there is a valid write to the device. The power-down feature of the DAC128S085 allows each DAC to be independently powered with three different termination options. With all the DAC channels powered down, power consumption reduces to less than 0.3 uW at 3V and less than 1 uW at 5V. The low power consumption and small packages of the DAC128S085 make it an excellent choice for use in battery operated equipment.
The DAC128S085 is one of a family of pin compatible DACs, including the 8-bit DAC088S085 and the 10-bit DAC108S085. All three parts are offered with the same pinout, allowing system designers to select a resolution appropriate for their application without redesigning their printed circuit board. The DAC128S085 operates over the extended industrial temperature range of-40℃ to +125℃.
· Guaranteed Monotonicity
· Low Power Operation
· Rail-to-Rail Voltage Output
· Daisy Chain Capability
· Power-on Reset to 0V
· Simultaneous Output Updating
· Individual Channel Power Down Capability
· Wide power supply range(+2.7V to +5.5V)
· Dual Reference Voltages with range of 0.5V to VA
· Operating Temperature Range of-40℃ to +125℃
·Industry's Smallest Package
·Digital Gain and Offset Adjustment
·Programmable Voltage & Current Source
·Voltage Reference for ADCs
·Sensor Supply Voltage
- Ensured monotonicity
- Low power operation
- Rail-to-rail voltage output
- Power-ON reset to 0V
- Simultaneous output updating
- Individual channel power-down capability
- Wide power supply range
- Setting time - 8.5µs maximum
- Zero code error - 15mV maximum
- Full-scale error -0.75%FS maximum
- Green product and no Sb/Br
- Number of Converters
- Number of DAC Outputs
- 12 bit
- Interface Type
- Serial (3-Wire, Microwire, QSPI, SPI)
- Settling Time
- 8.5 us
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 125 C
- Package / Case
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Output Type
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Supply Voltage Max
- 5.5 V
- Supply Voltage Min
- 2.7 V
- Voltage Reference
DAC128S085CIMT Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 18 - Jun 23 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that DAC128S085CIMT is the original manufacturer or agent of TI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of TI original manufacturers and agents. All TI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their DAC128S085CIMT devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of DAC128S085CIMT products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of DAC128S085CIMT chips? Including TI original factory information, Digital to Analog Converters - DAC application, DAC128S085CIMT pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Digital to Analog Converters - DAC category, or find it through Texas Instruments, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the TI's DAC128S085CIMT price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The TI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for DAC128S085CIMT, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of DAC128S085CIMT?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the DAC128S085CIMT we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the DAC128S085CIMT only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of DAC128S085CIMT.
(3)The DAC128S085CIMT is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as DAC128S085CIMT datasheet pdf, DAC128S085CIMT pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Texas Instruments, Inc
- 1.Introduction to Digital Signal Processor
- 2.How to use LM3886 DIY Gainclone power amplifier
- 3.Design of Software Phase-locking Based on DSP2812
- 4.The design of intelligent instrument based on DSP device TMS320C32 and CPLD chip
- 5.Design of audio signal acquisition system based on TMS320C6713
- 6.Gate Drivers and NexFET Power Blocks deliver 700 W of power
DAC121C085CIMM/NOPB Digital to Analogue Converter, 12 bit, I2C, 2.7V to 5.5V, VSSOP, 8 Pin...
DAC121S101CIMK 12-Bit Micro Power Digital-to-Analog Converter with Rail-to-Rail Outpu...
DAC121S101CIMK/NOPB DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTER DAC, 12 BIT, ...
DAC121S101CIMM/NOPB Digital to Analogue Converter, 12 bit, 3 Wire, Serial, 2.7V to 5.5V, S...
DAC121S101QCMK/NOPB Digital to Analogue Converter, 12 bit, SPI, 2.7V to 5.5V, SOT-23, 6 Pi...
DAC1220E Digital to Analogue Converter, 20 bit, 500 SPS, Serial, SPI, 4.75V to ...