Images are for reference only.
Digital to Analogue Converter, 12 bit, I2C, 2.7V to 5.5V, VSSOP, 8 Pins
Request for Quotation
DAC121C085CIMM/NOPB Product Details
· Guaranteed Monotonicity to 12-bits
· Low Power Operation:156 uA max @3.3V
· Extended power supply range(+2.7V to +5.5V)
·1PC-Compatible 2-wire Interface which supports standard (100kHz), fast(400kHz), and high speed (3.4MHz) modes
· Rail-to-Rail Voltage Output
·Very Small Package
·Industrial Process Control
·Digital Gain and Offset Adjustment
·Programmable Voltage & Current Sources
The DAC121C081 is a 12-bit, single channel, voltage-output digital-to-analog converter (DAC) that operates from a +2.7V to 5.5V supply. The output amplifier allows rail-to-rail output swing and has an 8.5usec settling time. The DAC121C081 uses the supply voltage as the reference to provide the widest dynamic output range and typically consumes 132uA while operating at 5.0V. It is available in 6-lead TSOT and LLP packages and provides three address options(pin selectable).
As an alternative, the DAC121C085 provides nine I'C addressing options and uses an external reference. It has the same performance and settling time as the DAC121C081. It is available in an 8-lead MSOP.
The DAC121C081 and DAC121C085 use a 2-wire, IPC-compatible serial interface that operates in all three speed modes, including high speed mode (3.4MHz). An external address selection pin allows up to three DAC121C081 or nine DAC121C085 devices per 2-wire bus. Pin compatible alternatives to the DAC121C081 are available that provide additional address options.
The DAC121C081 and DAC121C085 each have a 16-bit register that controls the mode of operation, the power-down condition, and the output voltage.A power-on reset circuit ensures that the DAC output powers up to zero volts.A power-down feature reduces power consumption to less than a microWatt. Their low power consumption and small packages make these DACs an excellent choice for use in battery operated equipment. Each DAC operates over the extended industrial temperature range of-40°℃ to +125℃.
The DAC121C081 and DAC121C085 are each part of a family of pin compatible DACs that also provide 8 and10 bit resolution. For 8-bit DACs see the DAC081C081 and DAC081C085. For 10-bit DACs see the DAC101C081 and DAC101C085.
- Ensured monotonicity
- Low power operation
- Rail-to-rail voltage output
- Setting time - 8.5µs maximum
- Zero code error - 10mV maximum
- Full-scale error -0.7%FS maximum
- Green product and no Sb/Br
(Picture:Pinout / Diagram)
- Number of Converters
- Number of DAC Outputs
- 12 bit
- Interface Type
- Serial (2-Wire, I2C)
- Settling Time
- 8.5 us
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 125 C
- Package / Case
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Output Type
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Supply Voltage Max
- 5.5 V
- Supply Voltage Min
- 2.7 V
- Voltage Reference
DAC121C085CIMM/NOPB Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
I am very happy with the goods and the quick service. Thank you.
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 19 - Jun 24 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that DAC121C085CIMM/NOPB is the original manufacturer or agent of TI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of TI original manufacturers and agents. All TI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their DAC121C085CIMM/NOPB devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of DAC121C085CIMM/NOPB products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of DAC121C085CIMM/NOPB chips? Including TI original factory information, Digital to Analog Converters - DAC application, DAC121C085CIMM/NOPB pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Digital to Analog Converters - DAC category, or find it through Texas Instruments, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the TI's DAC121C085CIMM/NOPB price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The TI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for DAC121C085CIMM/NOPB, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of DAC121C085CIMM/NOPB?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the DAC121C085CIMMNOPB we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the DAC121C085CIMM/NOPB only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of DAC121C085CIMM/NOPB.
(3)The DAC121C085CIMM/NOPB is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as DAC121C085CIMM/NOPB datasheet pdf, DAC121C085CIMM pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas Instruments, Inc
- 1.Introduction to Digital Signal Processor
- 2.How to use LM3886 DIY Gainclone power amplifier
- 3.Design of Software Phase-locking Based on DSP2812
- 4.The design of intelligent instrument based on DSP device TMS320C32 and CPLD chip
- 5.Design of audio signal acquisition system based on TMS320C6713
- 6.Gate Drivers and NexFET Power Blocks deliver 700 W of power
DAC102S085CIMM 10-Bit Micro Power DUAL Digital-to-Analog Converter with Rail-to-Rail ...
DAC108S085CIMT DAC108S085 10-Bit Micro Power OCTAL Digital-to-Analog Converter with R...
DAC121C085CIMM DAC121C081/ DAC121C085 12-Bit Micro Power Digital-to-Analog Converter ...
DAC104S085CIMM/NOPB Digital to Analog Converters - DAC 10B Micro Pwr QUAD DAC
DAC101S101CIMK/NOPB Digital to Analog Converters - DAC 10B MicroPwr RRO DAC
DAC101S101CIMK Digital to Analog Converters - DAC