Images are for reference only.
10-Bit High Speed Multiplying D/A Converter Universal Digital Logic Interface
Request for Quotation
DAC10FX Product Details
The DAC10FX series of 10-bit monolithic multiplying digital-to-analog converters provide high speed performance and full-scaleaccuracy.Advanced circuit design achieves 85 ns settling times with very low "glitch" energy and low power consumption. Direct interface to all popular logic families with full noise immunity is provided by the high swing, adjustable threshold logic inputs.All DAC10FX series models guarantee full 10-bit monotonicity,and nonlinearities as tight as +0.05% over the entire operatingtemperature range are available. Device performance is essentially unchanged over the ±18 V power supply range, with 85 mW power consumption attainable at lower supplies.A highly stable, unique trim method is used, which selectivelyshorts Zener diodes, to provide 1/2 LSB full-scale accuracywithout the need for laser trimming.Single-chip reliability, coupled with low cost and outstandingflexibility, make the DAC10FX device an ideal building block forA/D converters, Data Acquisition systems, CRT displays, programmable test equipment and other applications where lowpower consumption, input/output versatility and long-termstability are required.
- Fast Settling: 85 ns
- Low Full-Scale Drift: 10 ppm/°C
- Nonlinearity to 0.05% Max Over Temperature Range
- Complementary Current Outputs: 0 mA to 4 mA
- Wide Range Multiplying Capability:
- 1 MHz Bandwidth
- Wide Power Supply Range:
- +5, -7.5 Min to ±18 V Max
- Direct Interface to TTL, CMOS,
- ECL, PMOS, NMOS
- Availability to DIE Form
- Number of Converters
- Number of DAC Outputs
- 10 bit
- Interface Type
- Settling Time
- 0.135 us
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 70 C
- Package / Case
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- 0 C
- Output Type
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Voltage Reference
DAC10 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
DAC10FX Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 20 - Jun 25 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that DAC10FX is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their DAC10FX devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of DAC10FX products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of DAC10FX chips? Including AD original factory information, Analog / Digital & Digital / Analog Converter application, DAC10FX pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Precision D/A Converters ; Multiplying Current Output D/A Converters category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's DAC10FX price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for DAC10FX, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of DAC10FX?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the DAC10FX we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the DAC10FX only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of DAC10FX.
(3)The DAC10FX is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as DAC10FX datasheet pdf, DAC10 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
DAC08CPZ Digital to Analogue Converter, 8 bit, 11.8 MSPS, CMOS, Parallel, TTL, ...
DAC08CS Digital to Analog Converter 1Channel Current Steering 8Bit 16Pin SOIC ...
DAC08CSZ Digital to Analogue Converter, 8 bit, 11.8 MSPS, CMOS, Parallel, TTL, ...
DAC08EQ 8-Bit, High-Speed, Multiplying D/A Converter (Universal Digital Logic ...
DAC08EPZ Digital to Analog Converters - DAC 8-BIT HIGH-SPEED MULTIPLY