CMOS BCD-to-7-Segment LCD Decoder/Driver with Display-Frequency Output 16-PDIP -55 to 125,Encoders,Decoders,Multiplexers & Demultiplexers BCD to 7 Segment
Request for Quotation
CD4055BE Product Details
CD4055BE and CD4056B types are single-digit BCD-to-7-segment decoder/driver circuits that provide level-shifting functions on the chip.This feature permits the BCD input-signalswings (VDD to VSS) to be the same as or different from the 7-segment output-signal swings (VDD to VEE).For example, the BCD input-signal (VDD to VSS) may be as small as 0 to -3 V, whereas the output-display drive-signal swing (VDD to VEE) may be as large as from 0 to -15 V.If VDD to VEE exceeds 15 V, VDD to VSS should be at least 4V (0 to -4V).The 7-segment outputs are controlled by the DISPLAY-FREQUENCY (DF) input which causes the selected segment outputs to be low, high, or a square-wave output (for liquid-crystal displays).When the DF input is low the output segments will be high when selected by the BCD inputs.When the DF input is high, the output segments will be low when selected by the BCD inputs.When a square-wave is present at the DF input, the selected segments will have a square-wave output that is 180° out of phase with the DF input.Those segments which are not selected will have a square-wave output that is in phase with the input.DF square-wave repetition rates for liquid-crystal displays usually range form 30 Hz (well above flicker rate) to 200 Hz (well below the upper limit of the liquid-crystal frequency response).The CD4055BE provides a level-shifted high-amplitude DF output which is required for driving the common electrode in liquid-crystal displays.The CD4056B provides a strobed-latch function at the BCD inputs.Decoding of all input combinations on the CD4055BE and CD4056B provides displays of 0 to 9 as well as L, P, H, A, -, and a blank position.
The CD4054B provides level shifting similar to the CD4055BE and CD4056B independently strobed latches, and common DF control on 4 signal lines.The CD4054B is intended to provide drive-signal compatibility with the CD4055BE and CD4056B 7-segment decoder types for the decimal point, colon, polarity, and similar display lines.A level-shifted high-amplitude DF output can be obtained from any CD4054B output line by connecting the corresponding input and strobe lines to a low and high level, respectively and applying a square wave to DFIN.The CD4054B may also be utilized for logic-level "up conversion" or "down conversion".For example, input-signal swings (VDD to VSS) for +5 to 0 V can be converted to output-signal swings (VDD to VEE) of +5 to -5 V.The level-shifted function on all three types permits the use of different input- and output-signal swings.The input swings from a low level of VSS to a high level of VDD while the output swings from a low level of VEE to the same high level of VDD.Thus, the input and output swings can be selected independently of each other over a 3-to 18 V range.VSS may be connected to VEE when no level-shift function is required.
For the CD4054B and CD4056B, data are transferred from input to output by placing a high voltage level at the strobe input.A low voltage at the strobe input latches the data input and the corresponding output segments remain selected (or non-selected) while the strobe is low.
Whenever the level-shifing function is required, the CD4055BE can be used by itself to drive a liquid-crystal display (Fig.16 and Fig.20).The CD4056B, however, must be used together with a CD4054B to provide the common DF output (Fig.19).The capability of extending the voltage swing on the negative end (this voltage cannot be extended on the positive end) can be used to advantage in the setup of Fig.18. Fig.17 is common to all three types.
The CD4054B-, CD4055B-, and CD4056B-series types are supplied in 16-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 16-lead small-outline packages (M, M96, MT and NSR suffixes), and 16-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes). The CD4054B- and CD4056B-series types also are supplied in 16-lead hermetic dual-in-line ceramic packages (F3A suffix).
- Operation of liquid crystals with CMOS circuits provides ultra-low-power displays
- Equivalent ac output drive for liquid-crystal displays - no external capacitor required
- Voltage doubling across display, e.g. VDD - VEE = 18 V results in effective 36 V p-p drive across selected display segments
- Low- or high-output level dc drive for other types of displays
- On-chip logic-level conversion for different input- and output-level swings
- Full decoding of all input combinations: 0-9, L, H, P, A, -, and blank positions
- Strobed-latch function-CD4054B Series and CD4056B Series
- DISPLAY-FREQUENCY (DF) output for liquid-crystal common-line drive signal- CD4055B Series (CD4054B Series also: see introductory text)
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Maximum input current of 1 μA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Noise margin (over full package-temperature range):
- 1 V at VDD = 5 V
- 2 V at VDD = 10 V
- 2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- General-purpose displays
- Calculators and meter
- Wall and table clocks
- Industrial control panels
- Portable lab instruments
- Panel meters
- Auto dashboard displays
- Appliance control panels
|Number of Digits||1||Attached Touch Screen||No|
|Number of Segments||7||Maximum Power Dissipation||500 mW|
|Operating Supply Voltage||3 V to 18 V||Maximum Supply Current||100 uA|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+ 125 C||Mounting Style||Through Hole|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||- 55 C||Product||CMOS LCD Drivers|
|Package / Case||PDIP-16||Factory Pack Quantity||25|
CD4055B Family Datasheet
CD4055BE Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Заказ получен OK!
Estimated Delivery Time: Jan 31 - Feb 05 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that CD4055BE is the original manufacturer or agent of TI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of TI original manufacturers and agents. All TI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their CD4055BE devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of CD4055BE products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of CD4055BE chips? Including TI original factory information, Encoders,Decoders,Multiplexers & Demultiplexers application, CD4055BE pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Semiconductors ; Logic ; Specialty logic category, or find it through Texas Instruments, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the TI's CD4055BE price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The TI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for CD4055BE, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of CD4055BE?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the CD4055BE we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the CD4055BE only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of CD4055BE.
(3)The CD4055BE is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as CD4055BE datasheet pdf, CD4055B pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Texas Instruments, Inc
- 1.Introduction to Digital Signal Processor
- 2.How to use LM3886 DIY Gainclone power amplifier
- 3.Design of Software Phase-locking Based on DSP2812
- 4.The design of intelligent instrument based on DSP device TMS320C32 and CPLD chip
- 5.Design of audio signal acquisition system based on TMS320C6713
- 6.Gate Drivers and NexFET Power Blocks deliver 700 W of power
CD4052BPW CMOS Analog Multiplexers/Demultiplexers with Logic Level Conversion,Multiplexer Switch ICs CMOS Diff 4-Ch Ana Multipl/Demltplxr
CD4054BE Liquid-Crystal Display Drivers (four-line LCD Driver) ,Encoders,Decoders,Multiplexers & Demultiplexers CMOS 4-Segment LCD
CD4053BM96 Precision JFET-input Operational Amplifier 8-SOIC 0 to 70,Multiplexer Switch ICs Triple 2-Ch Analog
CD4052BPWR Analog Multiplexer / Demultiplexer, 4:1, 2 Circuits, 240 ohm, 100 µA, 3V to 20V, TSSOP-16
CD4053BM Analog Multiplexer / Demultiplexer, 2:1, 3 Circuits, 240 ohm, 100 µA, 3V to 20V, SOIC-16
CD4053BF CMOS Triple 2-Channel Analog Multiplexer/Demultiplexer with Logic-Level Conversion