Counter ICs Programmable Dual 4B Terminator
Request for Quotation
CD40117BPWG4 Product Details
CD40117BPWG4 is a dual 4-bit terminator that can be programmed by means of STROBE and DATA control bits to function as pull-up or pull-down resistors. The CD40117BPWG4 can also be programmed to function as latches to terminate any open or unused CMOS logic when used with 3-state logic or during a power-down condition. Considerable savings in power and board space can be realized when this device is used to replace pull-up or pull-down resistors. When the STROBE is in the logic "1" state, the terminator functions as a pull-up resistor if the DATA input is a logic "1" or as a pull down resistor if the DATA input is a logic "0".
When the STROBE is in the logic "0" state, the terminator performs the latch functions, i.e., it follows the changing states of the bus. If the bus goes into the high-Z state or into a power-down condition, the latched terminator retains the data ("1" or "0") that the bus carried before it switched to the high-Z or power-down state. If and when the bus changes from the high-Z state to the state opposite to that which the latch is storing, the bus will override the latch and the terminator will reflect the state on the bus. The small geometries chosen for the inverters in the latch allow this override mode. When checking the data bus whose last state is being preserved by the terminator, a resistor should be used in series with the probe whose input capacitance could trip the small latches. The resistance should be in excess of the output impedance of the latch, i.e., R should be > 30 K at VDD = 10 V.
The STROBE and DATA inputs in each section can be paralleled allowing this device to be used as an 8-bit bus terminator.
The CD40117BPWG4 types are supplied in 14-lead dual-in-line plastic packages (E suffix), 14-lead small-outline packages(M, MT, M96, and NSR suffixes), and 14-lead thin shrink small-outline packages (PW and PWR suffixes).
- One standard "B" output will drive eight terminator circuits.
- Will terminate a CMOS data bus with up to 40 B-series inputs inputs or 3-state outputs connected at VDD of 5 V.
- Input terminal protected by standard "B" series ESD protection network.
- Preserves final logic state.
- Output after switching is closer to VDD or VSS rail than with a resistor.
- Requires only one solder connection.
- Open circuited terminator not used will not affect performance.
- Can be connected to any CMOS I/O line.
- Draws current only when logic state is changing.
- Can be preset.
- Error state identification.
- Replaces pull-up or pull-down resistors
- Avoids floating inputs in modular systems
- Sharpens transistors (hysteresis)
- Anti-bounce circuit
|Package / Case||TSSOP-14||Mounting Style||SMD/SMT|
|Packaging||Tube||Factory Pack Quantity||1|
CD40117B Family Datasheet
CD40117BPWG4 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (0)
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 02 - Dec 07 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: What are the advantages of buying from Jotrin?
Jotrin is your second procurement department of the electronic components. The platform has supported by over 1000 original factories and authorized agents,
over 10 years of experience in the electronic components area.
Jotrin is aiming to help these manufacturers, EMS, PCBA clients offer a whole BOM solution with the assistant of their professional BOM team and Intelligent BOM software.
We can help you:
1. Do the cost down for your current regular orders.
2. Decrease your suppliers' management costs and suppliers' qty.
3. Improve your efficiency, we can offer the whole BOM one-stop supply chain service.
- Q: How can Jotrin guarantee to be the original manufacturers or the agents?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly examine and verify the qualifications of the original manufacturers and the agents. All the suppliers must pass the qualification examination before putting their materials on the shelves; We pay more attention to the channel and quality of products than any other customers, we are strict with supplier audit, you can rest assured that choice.
- Q: What are the business hours of Jotrin?
Although we accept quotation requests and orders anytime 24 hours a day regardless of business days and hours, we provide quotations and process orders during business time.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm (GMT+8)
- Q: Is the inventory and price seen on the platform accurate?
- Inventory fluidity big, unable to update in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After placing the order, it is suggested to confirm the order with the supplier or the online customer service of Jotrin before paying.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
You can contact our customer service representatives to help you customize your requirements.
If you'd like to submit your purchase orders via email, please send us a note to email@example.com. One of our customer service representatives will help you.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Western Union, Paypal, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail. No shipment handling charges be included.
- Q: How can I track my package?
- Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status of your order and its tracking number, if applicable. When the tracking numbers are present, you can click on the link and it will take you directly to the carriers' website so that you can track your order. Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information.
- Q: When can I receive my package？
- In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment. If there is something wrong with the product we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the product only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)There are any problems with the product we delivered, such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of the product.
(3)The product is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy
- Q: How to contact us and get support?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Design of Software Phase-locking Based on DSP2812
- 2.The design of intelligent instrument based on DSP device TMS320C32 and CPLD chip
- 3.Design of audio signal acquisition system based on TMS320C6713
- 4.Gate Drivers and NexFET Power Blocks deliver 700 W of power
- 5.MSP430 FRAM microcontroller writes without pre-erase or buffering.
- 6.RRIO Op Amp drives ADCs in high-voltage, precision DAQ systems.
CD4010BPWE4 CMOS Hex Non-Inverting Buffer/Converter 16-TSSOP -55 to 125,Buffers & Line Drivers CMOS Hex Non-Inv Buffer/Converter
CD4010BMTE4 CMOS Hex Non-Inverting Buffer/Converter 16-SOIC -55 to 125,Buffers & Line Drivers CMOS Hex Non-Inv Buffer/Converter
CD4010BNSRE4 CMOS Hex Non-Inverting Buffer/Converter 16-SO -55 to 125,Buffers & Line Drivers CMOS Hex Non-Inv Buffer/Converter
CD40117BEE4 Programmable Dual 4-Bit Terminator (20V Rating) 14-PDIP -55 to 125,Counter ICs Prog Dual 4-Bit Terminator
CD40110BE CMOS Decade Up-Down Counter/Latch/Display Driver 16-PDIP -55 to 125,Counter Shift Registers Decade Up/Dn
CD4010BPWRE4 CMOS Hex Non-Inverting Buffer/Converter 16-TSSOP -55 to 125,Buffers & Line Drivers Hex Buffer/Cnvrtr