Images are for reference only.
MCU 32-bit ARM Cortex M7 RISC 2MB Flash 1.8V/2.5V/3.3V 144-Pin LFBGA T/R
Request for Quotation
ATSAME70Q21B-CNT Product Details
The MicrochipSAME70Q21 devices are members of a flash microcontrollers family based on the high-performance 32-bit ARM Cortex-M7 processor with Floating Point Unit (FPU). These devices operate at up to 300MHz and feature up to 2048 Kbytes of Flash, up to 384 Kbytes of multi-port SRAM and configurable Instruction and Data Tightly Couple Memories to leverage the advanced DSP capabilities of the core. SAME70Q21 features multiple networking/connectivity peripherals, including CAN-FD interface and one 1O/100Mbps Ethernet MAC with specific hardware support for Audio Video Bridging (AVB). Additional communication interfaces include a HS USB Host and Device, a HS SDCard/SDIO/MMC interface, USARTs, SPIs and multiple TWIs.Analog features include dual 2Msps 12-bit ADCs with analog front end offering offset and gain error correction, and 2Msps 12-bit DAC.
The SAME70Q21 is available in 144-pin QFP and BGA package options.Note: While there are no plans to change the availabilitystatus of Revision A for this device, new designs should use Revision B for prototypesand production. Supported by MPLAB X IDE and MPLAB Harmony.
- ARM® Cortex®-M7 running up to 300MHz
- 16 Kbytes of ICache and 16 Kbytes of DCache with Error Code Correction (ECC)
- Single- and double-precision HW Floating Point Unit (FPU)
- Memory Protection Unit (MPU) with 16 zones
- DSP Instructions, Thumb®-2 Instruction Set
- Embedded Trace Module (ETM) with instruction trace stream, including Trace Port Interface Unit (TPIU)
- 2048 Kbytes embedded Flash with unique identifier and user signature for user-defined data
- 384 Kbytes embedded Multi-port SRAM
- Tightly Coupled Memory (TCM) interface with four configurations (disabled, 2 x 32 Kbytes, 2 x 64 Kbytes, 2 x 128 Kbytes)
- 16 Kbytes ROM with embedded Bootloader routines (UART0, USB) and IAP routines
- 16-bit Static Memory Controller (SMC) with support for SRAM, PSRAM, LCD module, NOR and NAND Flash with on-the-fly scrambling
- 16-bit SDRAM Controller (SDRAMC) interfacing up to 256 MB and with on-the-fly scrambling
- Embedded voltage regulator for single-supply operation
- Power-on-Reset (POR), Brown-out Detector (BOD) and Dual Watchdog for safe operation
- Quartz or ceramic resonator oscillators: 3 to 20 MHz main oscillator with failure detection, 12 MHz or 16 MHz needed for USB operations. Optional low-power 32.768 kHz for RTC or device clock
- RTC with Gregorian calendar mode, waveform generation in low-power modes
- RTC counter calibration circuitry compensates for 32.768 kHz crystal frequency variations
- 32-bit low-power Real-time Timer (RTT)
- High-precision Main RC oscillator with 12 MHz default frequency for device startup. In-application trimming access for frequency adjustment. 8/12 MHz are factory-trimmed.
- 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator or Slow RC oscillator as source of low-power mode device clock (SLCK)
- One 500 MHz PLL for system clock, one 480 MHz PLL for USB high-speed operations
- Temperature Sensor
- One dual-port 24-channel central DMA Controller (XDMAC)
- Low-Power Features
- Low-power Sleep, Wait and Backup modes, with typical power consumption down to 1.1 μA in Backup mode with RTC, RTT and wakeup logic enabled
- Ultra-low-power RTC and RTT
- 1 Kbyte of backup RAM (BRAM) with dedicated regulator
- One Ethernet MAC (GMAC) 10/100 Mbps in MII mode and RMII with dedicated DMA. IEEE1588 PTP frames and 802.3az Energy-efficiency support. Ethernet AVB support with IEEE802.1AS Timestamping and IEEE802.1Qav credit-based traffic-shaping hardware support
- USB 2.0 Device/Mini Host High-speed (USBHS) at 480 Mbps, 4-Kbyte FIFO, up to 10 bidirectional endpoints, dedicated DMA
- 12-bit ITU-R BT. 601/656 Image Sensor Interface (ISI)
- Two master Controller Area Networks (MCAN) with Flexible Data Rate (CAN-FD) with SRAM-based mailboxes, time- and event-triggered transmission
- ISO CAN FD; ISO 1189801:2015 (Revision B only)
- Three USARTs. USART0/1/2 support LIN mode, ISO7816, IrDA®, RS-485, SPI, Manchester and Modem modes; USART1 supports LON mode.
- Five 2-wire UARTs with SleepWalking™ support
- Three Two-Wire Interfaces (TWIHS) (I2C-compatible) with SleepWalking™ support
- Quad I/O Serial Peripheral Interface (QSPI) interfacing up to 256 MB Flash and with eXecute-In-Place and on-the-fly scrambling
- Two Serial Peripheral Interfaces (SPI)
- One Serial Synchronous Controller (SSC) with I2S and TDM support
- Two Inter-IC Sound Controllers (I2SC)
- One High-speed Multimedia Card Interface (HSMCI) (SDIO/SD Card/e.MMC)
- Four Three-Channel 16-bit Timer/Counters (TC) with Capture, Waveform, Compare and PWM modes, constant on time. Quadrature decoder logic and 2-bit Gray Up/Down Counter for stepper motor
- Two 4-channel 16-bit PWMs with complementary outputs, Dead Time Generator and eight fault inputs per PWM for motor control, two external triggers to manage power factor correction (PFC), DC-DC and lighting control.
- Two Analog Front-End Controllers (AFEC), each supporting up to 12 channels with differential input mode and programmable gain stage, allowing dual sample-and-hold at up to 1.7 Msps. Offset and gain error correction feature.
- One 2-channel 12-bit 1 Msps-per-channel Digital-to-Analog Controller (DAC) with Differential and Over Sampling modes
- One Analog Comparator Controller (ACC) with flexible input selection, selectable input hysteresis
- True Random Number Generator (TRNG)
- AES: 256-, 192-, 128-bit Key Algorithm, Compliant with FIPS PUB-197 Specifications
- Integrity Check Monitor (ICM). Supports Secure Hash Algorithm SHA1, SHA224 and SHA256.
- Up to 114 I/O lines with external interrupt capability (edge- or level-sensitivity), debouncing, glitch filtering and On-die Series Resistor Termination
- Five Parallel Input/output Controllers (PIO)
- Single Supply voltage from 1.7V to 3.6V for Industrial Temperature Devices
- LQFP144, 144-lead LQFP, 20 x 20 mm, pitch 0.5 mm
- LFBGA144, 144-ball TFBGA, 10 x 10 mm, pitch 0.8 mm
- UFBGA144, 144-ball UFBGA, 6 x 6 mm, pitch 0.4 mm
- Core Processor
- ARM? Cortex?-M7
- Core Size
- CANbus, EBI/EMI, Ethernet, I2C, IrDA, LINbus, MMC/SD/SDIO, SPI, UART/USART, USB
- Brown-out Detect/Reset, DMA, I2S, POR, PWM, WDT
- Number of I/O
- Program Memory Size
- 2MB (2M x 8)
- Program Memory Type
- RAM Size
- 384K x 8
- Voltage Supply (Vcc/Vdd)
- 1.62V ~ 3.6V
- Data Converters
- A/D 24x12b; D/A 2x12b
- Oscillator Type
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 105??C (TA)
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
- Package / Case
- Supplier Device Package
- 144-LFBGA (10x10)
ATSAME70Q21 Technical Documentation of Application Note
ATSAME70Q21B-CNT Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: May 29 - Jun 03 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that ATSAME70Q21B-CNT is the original manufacturer or agent of MICROCHIP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of MICROCHIP original manufacturers and agents. All MICROCHIP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their ATSAME70Q21B-CNT devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of ATSAME70Q21B-CNT products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of ATSAME70Q21B-CNT chips? Including MICROCHIP original factory information, Microcontrollers application, ATSAME70Q21B-CNT pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by New/Popular Motor Control Products category, or find it through Microchip Technology, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the MICROCHIP's ATSAME70Q21B-CNT price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The MICROCHIP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for ATSAME70Q21B-CNT, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of ATSAME70Q21B-CNT?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the ATSAME70Q21BCNT we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the ATSAME70Q21B-CNT only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of ATSAME70Q21B-CNT.
(3)The ATSAME70Q21B-CNT is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as ATSAME70Q21B-CNT datasheet pdf, ATSAME70Q21 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Microchip Technology, Inc
- 1.Cryptography-Enabled 32-bit MCU adds security to IoT devices.
- 2.Power Monitoring IC monitors multiple loads in real-time.
- 3.Power Monitoring IC measures AC power in real-time.
- 4.AEC-Q100-Qualified Motor Driver provides high performance.
- 5.PWM Controllers combine 40 V operation with PMBus interfaces.
- 6.3D Gesture Controller enables one-step recognition design-in.
ATSAMD51J20A-AU ARM MCU, SAM32 Family SAM D5X Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4, ...
ATSAME54P20A-AU ARM MCU, SAM32 Family SAM E5X Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4F,...
ATSAME70N21A-AN ARM MCU, SAM E Series, SAM32 Family SAM E70 Series Microcontrollers, A...
ATSAME70Q21A-AN ARM MCU, SAM E Series, SAM32 Family SAM E70 Series Microcontrollers, A...
ATSAME70Q21A-CN MCU 32Bit SAM E70 ARM Cortex M7 RISC 2048KB Flash 1.8V/2.5V/3.3V 144Pi...
ATSAME70Q21B-AN ARM MCU, SAM 32 Family SAM E70 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M7F...