Images are for reference only.
ARM MCU, SAM D Series, SAM32 Family SAM D2X Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M0+, 32bit, 48 MHz
Request for Quotation
ATSAMD20G14A-AU Product Details
A low-power, high-performance Microchip'sARM® Cortex®-M0+ based flash microcontroller, the ATSAMD20G14A-AU is ideal for a wide range of home automation, consumer, metering, and industrial applications. It features:
- 16KB of flash and 2KB of SRAM
- Up to 48MHz operating frequency
- Six serial communication modules (SERCOM) configurable as UART/USART, SPI or I2C, eight 16-bit timer/counters, 32-bit Real Time clock and calendar, 16 PWM channels, one 14-channel 12-bit ADC, one 10-bit DAC
- Support for up to120 touch channels
- 1.62V to 3.63V power supply
- Easy pin migration to SAMD20E and SAMD20J devices
- Supported by Atmel Studio, ASF and the SAM D20 Xplained Pro kit
- ARM Cortex-M0+ CPU running at up to 48MHz
- Single-cycle hardware multiplier
- 16KB in-system self-programmable Flash
- 2KB SRAM memory
- Power-on reset (POR) and brown-out detection (BOD)
- Internal and external clock options with 48MHdigital frequency locked loop (DFLL48M) and 48MHto 96MHz
- fractional digital phase locked loop (FDPLL96M)
- External interrupt controller (EIC)
- 16 external interrupts
- One non-maskable interrupt
- Two-pin serial wire debug (SWD) programming, test and debugging interface
- Idle and standby sleep modes
- SleepWalking peripherals
- 8-channel event system
- Five 16-bit timer/counters (TC), configurable as either:
- One 16-bit TC with compare/capture channels
- One 8-bit TC with compare/capture channels
- One 32-bit TC with compare/capture channels, by using two TCs
- 32-bit real time counter (RTC) with clock/calendar function
- Watchdog timer (WDT)
- CRC-32 generator
- Up to six serial communication interfaces (SERCOM), each configurable to operate as either:
- USART with full-duplex and single-wire half-duplex configuration
- I2C up to 40kHz
- One 12-bit, 350ksps analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with 14 channels
- Differential and single-ended input
- 1/2x to 16x programmable gain stage
- Automatic offset and gain error compensation
- Oversampling and decimation in hardware to support 13-, 14-, 15- or 16-bit resolution
- 10-bit, 350ksps digital-to-analog converter (DAC)
- Two analog comparators (AC) with window compare function
- Peripheral Touch Controller (PTC)
- 256-channel capacitive touch and proximity sensing
- 38 GPIO pins
- 48-pin TQFP, QFN
- 45-ball WLCSP
- 1.62V to 3.63V
- Down to 70µA/MHz in active mode
- Down to 8µA running the peripheral Touch Controller
- –40 to +105°C
- Core Processor
- ARM? Cortex?-M0+
- Core Size
- I2C, SPI, UART/USART
- Brown-out Detect/Reset, POR, WDT
- Number of I/O
- Program Memory Size
- 16KB (16K x 8)
- Program Memory Type
- RAM Size
- 2K x 8
- Voltage Supply (Vcc/Vdd)
- 1.62V ~ 3.6V
- Data Converters
- A/D 14x12b; D/A 1x10b
- Oscillator Type
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 85??C (TA)
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
- Package / Case
- Supplier Device Package
- 48-TQFP (7x7)
ATSAMD20G14 Technical Documentation of Application Note
ATSAMD20G14A-AU Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Oct 01 - Oct 06 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that ATSAMD20G14A-AU is the original manufacturer or agent of MICROCHIP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of MICROCHIP original manufacturers and agents. All MICROCHIP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their ATSAMD20G14A-AU devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of ATSAMD20G14A-AU products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of ATSAMD20G14A-AU chips? Including MICROCHIP original factory information, Microcontrollers application, ATSAMD20G14A-AU pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Touch MCUs Products category, or find it through Microchip Technology, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the MICROCHIP's ATSAMD20G14A-AU price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The MICROCHIP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for ATSAMD20G14A-AU, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of ATSAMD20G14A-AU?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the ATSAMD20G14AAU we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the ATSAMD20G14A-AU only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of ATSAMD20G14A-AU.
(3)The ATSAMD20G14A-AU is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as ATSAMD20G14A-AU datasheet pdf, ATSAMD20G14 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Microchip Technology, Inc
- 1.Cryptography-Enabled 32-bit MCU adds security to IoT devices.
- 2.Power Monitoring IC monitors multiple loads in real-time.
- 3.Power Monitoring IC measures AC power in real-time.
- 4.AEC-Q100-Qualified Motor Driver provides high performance.
- 5.PWM Controllers combine 40 V operation with PMBus interfaces.
- 6.3D Gesture Controller enables one-step recognition design-in.
ATSAM4S8CA-AU ARM MCU, SAM4S Series, SAM32 Family SAM 4S Series Microcontrollers, AR...
ATSAM4SD16CA-CU ARM MCU, SAM4S Series, SAM32 Family SAM 4S Series Microcontrollers, AR...
ATSAM4SD32BA-AU MCU 32Bit SAM4S ARM Cortex M4 RISC 2048KB Flash 1.2V/3.3V 64Pin LQFP T...
ATSAM4SD32BA-MU ARM MCU, SAM4S Series, SAM32 Family SAM 4S Series Microcontrollers, AR...
ATSAM4SD32CA-AU ARM MCU, SAM4S Series, SAM32 Family SAM 4S Series Microcontrollers, AR...
ATSAM4SD32CA-CFU MCU 32Bit SAM4S ARM Cortex M4 RISC 2048KB Flash 1.2V/3.3V 100Pin VFBGA...