MCU 32Bit SAM4S ARM Cortex M4 RISC 1024KB Flash 1.2V/3.3V 100Pin LQFP Tray
Request for Quotation
ATSAM4SA16CA-AN Product Details
For New Designs, we highly recommend to consider Revision B for Prototypes and Production.
Support for the SAM4SA16C within Microchip Studio 6.1 requires a device support package: DOWNLOAD
Microchip'sARM®-based SAM4SA16 microcontroller builds on the high-performance 32-bit Cortex®-M4 core.
The SAM4SA16 features:
- 1MB of flash memory and 160KB of SRAM
- 2KB of integrated cache memory
- Maximum operating speed of 120MHz
- Best-in-class power consumption: 200uA/MHz in active mode, down to 3uA at 1.8V in back-up mode with the RTC running
- 1.62V to 3.6V power supply
- Extensive peripheral set for connectivity, system control and analog interfacing
- Pin-to-pin compatible with Microchip SAM7S, SAM3N and SAM3S MCUs
- Supported by Microchip Studio, Microchip Software Framework and the SAM4S-EK2
- ARM Cortex-M4 with 2 Kbytes Cache running at up to 120 MHz
- Memory Protection Unit (MPU)
- DSP Instructions, Thumb®-2 instruction set
- 1024 Kbytes embedded Flash, ECC, Security Bit and Lock Bits
- 160 Kbytes embedded SRAM
- 16 Kbytes ROM with embedded boot loader routines (UART, USB) and IAP routines
- 8-bit Static Memory Controller (SMC): SRAM, PSRAM, NOR and NAND Flash support
- External Bus Interface - 8-bit data, 4 chip selects, 24-bit address
- Embedded voltage regulator for single-supply operation
- Power-on-Reset (POR), Brown-out Detector (BOD) and Dual Watchdog for Safe Operation
- Quartz or ceramic resonator oscillators: 3 to 20 MHz with clock failure detection and 32.768 kHz for RTT or system clock
- RTC with Gregorian and Persian Calendar Mode, Waveform Generation in Backup mode
- RTC counter calibration circuitry compensates for 32.768 kHz crystal frequency inaccuracy
- Slow clock internal RC oscillator as permanent low-power mode device clock
- High-precision 8/12 MHz factory-trimmed internal RC oscillator with 4 MHz default frequency for device startup, in-application trimming access for frequency adjustment
- Two PLL up to 240 MHz for Device Clock and for USB
- Temperature Sensor
- Low-power tamper detection on two inputs, anti-tampering by immediate clear of general-purpose backup registers (GPBR)
- 22 Peripheral DMA Controllers
- Sleep, Wait and Backup modes; consumption down to 1 μA in Backup mode
- 100-lead LQFP, 14 x 14 mm, pitch 0.5 mm
- 100-lead TFBGA, 9 x 9 mm, pitch 0.8 mm
- 100-lead VFBGA, 7 x 7 mm, pitch 0.65 mm
- Revision A - Industrial (-40° C to +85° C), Revision B -(-40° C to +105° C)
- USB 2.0 Device: 12 Mbps, 2668 byte FIFO, up to 8 bidirectional Endpoints, on-chip transceiver
- Up to two USARTs with ISO7816, IrDA®, RS-485, SPI, Manchester and Modem Mode
- Two 2-wire UARTs
- Up to two 2-Wire Interface modules (I2C-compatible), one SPI, one Serial Synchronous Controller (I2S), one high-speed Multimedia Card Interface (SDIO/SD Card/MMC)
- Two 3-channel 16-bit Timer Counters with capture, waveform, compare and PWM mode, Quadrature decoder logic and 2-bit Gray up/down counter for stepper motor
- 4-channel 16-bit PWM with complementary output, fault input, 12-bit dead time generator counter for motor control
- 32-bit Real-time Timer and RTC with calendar, alarm and 32 kHz trimming features
- 256-bit General Purpose Backup Registers (GPBR)
- 32-bit Cyclic Redundancy Check Calculation Unit (CRCCU) for data integrity check of off-/on-chip memories
- 79 I/O Lines with external interrupt capability (edge or level sensitivity), debouncing, glitch filtering and on-die series resistor termination
- Three 32-bit Parallel Input/Output Controllers, Peripheral DMA-assisted Parallel Capture mode
- 16-channel, 1Msps ADC with differential input mode and programmable gain stage and auto calibration
- One 2-channel 12-bit 1Msps DAC
- One Analog Comparator with flexible input selection, selectable input hysteresis
- Serial Wire/JTAG Debug Port(SWJ-DP)
- Debug access to all memories and registers in the system, including Cortex-M4 register bank when the core is running, halted, or held in reset.
- Serial Wire Debug Port (SW-DP) and Serial Wire JTAG Debug Port (SWJ-DP) debug access.
- Flash Patch and Breakpoint (FPB) unit for implementing breakpoints and code patches.
- Data Watchpoint and Trace (DWT) unit for implementing watchpoints, data tracing, and system profiling.
- Instrumentation Trace Macrocell (ITM) for support of printf style debugging.
- IEEE1149.1 JTAG Boundary-scan on all digital pins.
- ASF-Atmel software Framework – SAM software development framework
- Integrated in the Atmel Studio IDE with a graphical user interface or available as standalone for GCC, IAR compilers.
- DMA support, Interrupt handlers Driver support
- USB, TCP/IP, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, Numerous USB classes, DHCP and Wi-Fi encryption Stacks
- RTOS integration, FreeRTOS is a core component
|Clock Speed||120 MHz||Number of Pins||100|
|RAM Memory Size||163840 B||Case/Package||LQFP|
|Product Lifecycle Status||Transferred||RoHS||Compliant|
|Packaging||Cut Tape (CT)||REACH SVHC Compliance||No SVHC|
ATSAM4SA16C Technical Documentation of Application Note
ATSAM4SA16CA-AN Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Feb 01 - Feb 06 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that ATSAM4SA16CA-AN is the original manufacturer or agent of MICROCHIP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of MICROCHIP original manufacturers and agents. All MICROCHIP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their ATSAM4SA16CA-AN devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of ATSAM4SA16CA-AN products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of ATSAM4SA16CA-AN chips? Including MICROCHIP original factory information, 32 Bit Microcontroller application, ATSAM4SA16CA-AN pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by New/Popular USB Products category, or find it through Microchip Technology, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the MICROCHIP's ATSAM4SA16CA-AN price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The MICROCHIP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for ATSAM4SA16CA-AN, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of ATSAM4SA16CA-AN?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the ATSAM4SA16CAAN we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the ATSAM4SA16CA-AN only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of ATSAM4SA16CA-AN.
(3)The ATSAM4SA16CA-AN is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as ATSAM4SA16CA-AN datasheet pdf, ATSAM4SA16C pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Microchip Technology, Inc
- 1.Cryptography-Enabled 32-bit MCU adds security to IoT devices.
- 2.Power Monitoring IC monitors multiple loads in real-time.
- 3.Power Monitoring IC measures AC power in real-time.
- 4.AEC-Q100-Qualified Motor Driver provides high performance.
- 5.PWM Controllers combine 40 V operation with PMBus interfaces.
- 6.3D Gesture Controller enables one-step recognition design-in.
LTC6268HS6#TRMPBF LINEAR TECHNOLOGY LTC6268HS6#TRMPBF Operational Amplifier, Single, 1 Amplifier, 350MHz, 400V/µs, 3.1V to 5.25V, TSOT-23, 6Pins
LTC6268IS6#TRMPBF LINEAR TECHNOLOGY LTC6268IS6#TRMPBF Operational Amplifier, Single, 1 Amplifier, 350MHz, 400V/µs, 3.1V to 5.25V, TSOT-23, 6Pins
STM32F107VCT7 STMICROELECTRONICS STM32F107VCT7 32Bit Microcontroller, Ethernet MAC, ARM Cortex-M3, 72MHz, 256KB, 64KB, 100Pins, LQFP
LT8608EMSE#PBF Conv DC-DC 3V to 42V Synchronous Step Down Single-Out 0.778V 1.5A Automotive 10Pin MSOP EP Tube
STM32F437IIH6 ARM MCU, High Performance, STM32 Family STM32F4 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4, 32bit
STM32F746ZET6 ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32F7 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M7F, 32bit, 216 MHz, 512 KB