Images are for reference only.
ARM MCU, SAM 32 Family SAM3S Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M3, 32bit, 64 MHz, 512 KB, 64 KB
Request for Quotation
ATSAM3S8BA-AU Product Details
Based on the ARM® Cortex®-M3 core, the Atmel® SMART SAM3S Flash microcontroller (MCU) integrates features to simplify system design and reduce power consumption down to 2.3mW at 1MHz, 1.45mW/MHz at 64MHz operation and 1.6μA in backup mode with the Real-Time-Clock running. The series also includes parallel capture mode, and QTouch capacitive touch support.
ARM® Cortex®-M3 revision 2.0 running at up to 64 MHz
Memory Protection Unit (MPU)
DSP Instructions, Thumb®-2 instruction set
512 Kbytes Single Plane embedded Flash, 128-bit wide access, memory accelerator
64 Kbytes embedded SRAM
16 Kbytes ROM with embedded bootloader routines (UART, USB) and IAP routines
Embedded voltage regulator for single-supply operation
Power-on-Reset (POR), Brown-out Detector (BOD) and Watchdog for safe operation
Quartz or ceramic resonator oscillators: 0.6 to 30MHz main power with Failure Detection and low power 32.768 kHz for RTC or device clock
High precision 8/12 MHz factory trimmed internal RC oscillator with 4 MHz default frequency for device startup. In-application trimming access for frequency adjustment
Slow clock internal RC oscillator as permanent low-power mode device clock
Two PLLs up to 130 MHz for device clock and for USB
Up to 22 peripheral DMA (PDC) channels
Sleep and Backup modes, down to < 2 μA in Backup mode
Ultra low power RTC
64-lead LQFP, 10 x 10 mm, pitch 0.5 mm
64-lead QFN, 9 x 9 mm, pitch 0.5 mm
- Industrial (-40° C to +85° C)
USB 2.0 Device and Embedded Host: 12 Mbps, up to 8 bidirectional Endpoints and Multi-packet Ping-pong Mode. On-Chip Transceiver
USB 2.0 Device: 12 Mbps, 2668 byte FIFO, up to 8 bidirectional Endpoints. On-Chip Transceiver
2 USARTs with ISO7816, IrDA®, RS-485, SPI, Manchester and Modem Mode
Two 2-wire UARTs
2 Two Wire Interface (I2C compatible), 1 SPI, 1 Serial Synchronous Controller (I2S), 1 High Speed Multimedia Card Interface (SDIO/SD Card/MMC)
two 3-channel 16-bit Timer Counters with capture, waveform, compare and PWM mode. Quadrature Decoder Logic and 2-bit Gray Up/Down Counter for Stepper Motor
4-channel 16-bit PWM with Complementary Output, Fault Input, 12-bit Dead Time Generator Counter for Motor Control
32-bit Real-time Timer and RTC with calendar and alarm features
32-bit Cyclic Redundancy Check Calculation Unit (CRCCU)
47 I/O lines with external interrupt capability (edge or level sensitivity), debouncing, glitch filtering and on-die Series Resistor Termination
Three 32-bit Parallel Input/Output Controllers, Peripheral DMA assisted Parallel Capture Mode
11-channel, 1Msps ADC with differential input mode and programmable gain stage
One 2-channel 12-bit 1Msps DAC
One Analog Comparator with flexible input selection, Selectable input hysteresis
Serial Wire/JTAG Debug Port(SWJ-DP)
Debug access to all memories and registers in the system, including Cortex-M4 register bank when the core is running, halted, or held in reset.
Serial Wire Debug Port (SW-DP) and Serial Wire JTAG Debug Port (SWJ-DP) debug access.
Flash Patch and Breakpoint (FPB) unit for implementing breakpoints and code patches.
Data Watchpoint and Trace (DWT) unit for implementing watchpoints, data tracing, and system profiling.
Instrumentation Trace Macrocell (ITM) for support of printf style debugging.
IEEE1149.1 JTAG Boundary-scan on all digital pins.
ASF-Atmel software Framework – SAM software development framework
Integrated in the Atmel Studio IDE with a graphical user interface or available as standalone for GCC, IAR compilers.
DMA support, Interrupt handlers Driver support
USB, TCP/IP, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, Numerous USB classes, DHCP and Wi-Fi encryption Stacks
RTOS integration, FreeRTOS is a core component
- ARM Cortex M3
- Data Bus Width
- 32 bit
- Maximum Clock Frequency
- 64 MHz
- Program Memory Size
- 512 KB
- Data RAM Size
- 64 KB
- On Chip ADC
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 1.8 V, 3.3 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Package / Case
- Mounting Style
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Processor Series
- Factory Pack Quantity
ATSAM3S8B Technical Documentation of Application Note
ATSAM3S8BA-AU Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Ace. Exactly as described.
Estimated Delivery Time: Oct 03 - Oct 08 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that ATSAM3S8BA-AU is the original manufacturer or agent of MICROCHIP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of MICROCHIP original manufacturers and agents. All MICROCHIP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their ATSAM3S8BA-AU devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of ATSAM3S8BA-AU products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of ATSAM3S8BA-AU chips? Including MICROCHIP original factory information, ARM Microcontrollers - MCU application, ATSAM3S8BA-AU pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by SAM3 Products category, or find it through Microchip Technology, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the MICROCHIP's ATSAM3S8BA-AU price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The MICROCHIP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for ATSAM3S8BA-AU, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of ATSAM3S8BA-AU?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the ATSAM3S8BAAU we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the ATSAM3S8BA-AU only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of ATSAM3S8BA-AU.
(3)The ATSAM3S8BA-AU is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as ATSAM3S8BA-AU datasheet pdf, ATSAM3S8B pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Microchip Technology, Inc
- 1.Cryptography-Enabled 32-bit MCU adds security to IoT devices.
- 2.Power Monitoring IC monitors multiple loads in real-time.
- 3.Power Monitoring IC measures AC power in real-time.
- 4.AEC-Q100-Qualified Motor Driver provides high performance.
- 5.PWM Controllers combine 40 V operation with PMBus interfaces.
- 6.3D Gesture Controller enables one-step recognition design-in.
ATSAM3S2AA-AU ARM MCU, SAM3S Series, SAM32 Family SAM 3S Series Microcontrollers, AR...
ATSAM3S4AA-MU ARM MCU, SAM3S Series, SAM32 Family SAM 3S Series Microcontrollers, AR...
ATSAM3S4BA-AU ARM MCU, SAM3S Series, SAM32 Family SAM 3S Series Microcontrollers, AR...
ATSAM3S4BA-MU ARM MCU, SAM3S Series, SAM32 Family SAM 3S Series Microcontrollers, AR...
ATSAM3S4CA-CU ATMEL ATSAM3S4CA-CU 32Bit Microcontroller, SAM3S Series, ARM Cortex-M3...
ATSAM3S2CA-AU MCU 32-bit ARM Cortex M3 RISC 128KB Flash 1.8V/3.3V 100-Pin LQFP Tray