Images are for reference only.
ARM Microcontrollers - MCU LQFP, Green, IND TEMP, MRL a
Request for Quotation
ATSAM3N00AA-AU Product Details
The Atmel® SAM3N00A is a member of the Atmel SAM3N series of microcontrollers based on the high-performance 32-bit ARM® Cortex™-M3 RISC processor. It operates at a maximum speed of 48MHz and features 16KB of Flash and 4KB of SRAM. The peripheral set includes an USART, two UARTs, two SPIs, two TWIs, PWM timer, six 16-bit timers, RTC and a 10-bit ADC. The SAM3N00A is ready for capacitive touch thanks to the Atmel QTouch® Library, offering an easy way to implement buttons, sliders and wheels. It operates from 1.62V to 3.6V and is available in 48-pin LQFP and QFN packages.
ARM Cortex-M3 revision 2.0 running at up to 48 MHz
Memory Protection Unit (MPU)
24-bit SysTick Counter
Nested Vector Interrupt Controller
DSP Instructions, Thumb®-2 instruction set
16 Kbytes embedded Flash, 128-bit wide access, memory accelerator, single plane
4 Kbytes embedded SRAM
16 Kbytes ROM with embedded boot loader routines (UART, USB) and IAP routines
Embedded voltage regulator for single-supply operation
Power-on-Reset (POR), Brown-out Detector (BOD) and Dual Watchdog for Safe Operation
Quartz or ceramic resonator oscillators: 3 to 20 MHz with clock failure detection and 32.768 kHz for RTT or system clock
Slow clock internal RC oscillator as permanent low-power mode device clock
- High-precision 8/12 MHz factory-trimmed internal RC oscillator with 4 MHz default frequency for device startup, in-application trimming access for frequency adjustment
One PLL up to 130 MHz for device clock
8 Peripheral DMA (PDC) channels
Sleep, Wait, and Backup modes, down to 1.2 μA in Backup mode with RTC, RTT, and 256-bit GPBR
48-lead LQFP – 7 x 7 mm, pitch 0.5 mm
48-pad QFN – 7 x 7 mm, pitch 0.5 mm
- Industrial (-40° C to +85° C)
1 USARTs with RS-485 and SPI mode support. One USART (USART0) has ISO7816, IrDA® and PDC support in addition
Two 2-wire UARTs
Two 2-wire Interfaces (I2C compatible)
Up to two 3-channel 16-bit Timer Counters with capture, waveform, compare and PWM mode, Quadrature Decoder Logic and 2-bit Gray Up/Down Counter for Stepper Motor
4-channel 16-bit PWM
32-bit low-power Real-time Timer (RTT)
Low-power Real-time Clock (RTC) with calendar and alarm features
34 I/O lines with external interrupt capability (edge or level sensitivity), debouncing, glitch filtering and on-die Series Resistor Termination
Three 32-bit Parallel Input/Output Controllers
8 channels, 384 ksps 10-bit ADC
Serial Wire/JTAG Debug Port(SWJ-DP)
Debug access to all memories and registers in the system, including Cortex-M4 register bank when the core is running, halted, or held in reset.
Serial Wire Debug Port (SW-DP) and Serial Wire JTAG Debug Port (SWJ-DP) debug access.
Flash Patch and Breakpoint (FPB) unit for implementing breakpoints and code patches.
Data Watchpoint and Trace (DWT) unit for implementing watchpoints, data tracing, and system profiling.
Instrumentation Trace Macrocell (ITM) for support of printf style debugging.
IEEE1149.1 JTAG Boundary-scan on all digital pins.
ASF-Atmel software Framework – SAM software development framework
Integrated in the Atmel Studio IDE with a graphical user interface or available as standalone for GCC, IAR compilers.
DMA support, Interrupt handlers Driver support
USB, TCP/IP, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, Numerous USB classes, DHCP and Wi-Fi encryption Stacks
RTOS integration, FreeRTOS is a core component
- ARM Cortex M3
- Data Bus Width
- 32 bit
- Maximum Clock Frequency
- 48 MHz
- Program Memory Size
- 16 KB
- Data RAM Size
- 4 KB
- On Chip ADC
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 1.8 V to 3.6 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Package / Case
- Mounting Style
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Processor Series
- Factory Pack Quantity
ATSAM3N00A Technical Documentation of Application Note
ATSAM3N00AA-AU Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Oct 03 - Oct 08 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that ATSAM3N00AA-AU is the original manufacturer or agent of MICROCHIP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of MICROCHIP original manufacturers and agents. All MICROCHIP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their ATSAM3N00AA-AU devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of ATSAM3N00AA-AU products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of ATSAM3N00AA-AU chips? Including MICROCHIP original factory information, ARM Microcontrollers - MCU application, ATSAM3N00AA-AU pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by SAM3 Products category, or find it through Microchip Technology, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the MICROCHIP's ATSAM3N00AA-AU price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The MICROCHIP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for ATSAM3N00AA-AU, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of ATSAM3N00AA-AU?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the ATSAM3N00AAAU we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the ATSAM3N00AA-AU only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of ATSAM3N00AA-AU.
(3)The ATSAM3N00AA-AU is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as ATSAM3N00AA-AU datasheet pdf, ATSAM3N00A pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Microchip Technology, Inc
- 1.Cryptography-Enabled 32-bit MCU adds security to IoT devices.
- 2.Power Monitoring IC monitors multiple loads in real-time.
- 3.Power Monitoring IC measures AC power in real-time.
- 4.AEC-Q100-Qualified Motor Driver provides high performance.
- 5.PWM Controllers combine 40 V operation with PMBus interfaces.
- 6.3D Gesture Controller enables one-step recognition design-in.
ATSAM3A4CA-AU ARM MCU, SAM32 Family SAM 3A Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M3, 3...
ATSAM3A8CA-AU ARM MCU, SAM32 Family SAM 3A Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M3, 3...
ATR2406-PNQG Low-IF 2.4-GHz ISM Transceiver
ATS667LSG True Zero-Speed, High Accuracy Gear Tooth Sensor IC
ATS302R Leaded or Surface Mount Quartz Crystal
ATSAM2195 Audio Processing