Images are for reference only.
8 Bit MCU, AVR Family ATmega328P Series Microcontrollers, 20 MHz, 32 KB, 2 KB, 28 Pins, QFN
Request for Quotation
ATMEGA328P-MMHR Product Details
The high-performance Microchip picoPower 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 32KB ISP flash memory with read-while-write capabilities, 1024B EEPROM, 2KB SRAM, 23 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, three flexible timer/counters with compare modes, internal and external interrupts, serial programmable USART, a byte-oriented 2-wire serial interface, SPI serial port, a 6-channel 10-bit A/D converter (8-channels in TQFP and QFN/MLF packages), programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, and five software selectable power saving modes. The device operates between 1.8-5.5 volts.
By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.
For product comparison, please consider:ATmega328PB
8-bit AVR Microcontrollers ATmega328/P DATASHEET COMPLETE Introduction The Atmel® picoPower® ATmega328/P is a low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR® enhanced RISC architecture. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the ATmega328/P achieves throughputs close to 1MIPS per MHz. This empowers system designer to optimize the device for power consumption versus processing speed. Feature High Performance, Low Power Atmel®AVR® 8-Bit Microcontroller Family • Advanced RISC Architecture – 131 Powerful Instructions – Most Single Clock Cycle Execution – 32 x 8 General Purpose Working Registers – Fully Static Operation – Up to 20 MIPS Throughput at 20MHz – On-chip 2-cycle Multiplier • High Endurance Non-volatile Memory Segments – 32KBytes of In-System Self-Programmable Flash program Memory – 1KBytes EEPROM – 2KBytes Internal SRAM – Write/Erase Cycles: 10,000 Flash/100,000 EEPROM – Data Retention: 20 years at 85°C/100 years at 25°
• High Performance, Low Power AVR® 8-Bit Microcontroller
• Advanced RISC Architecture
– 131 Powerful Instructions – Most Single Clock Cycle Execution
– 32 x 8 General Purpose Working Registers
– Fully Static Operation
– Up to 20 MIPS Throughput at 20 MHz
– On-chip 2-cycle Multiplier
• High Endurance Non-volatile Memory Segments
– 4/8/16/32K Bytes of In-System Self-Programmable Flash progam memory (ATmega48P/88P/168P/328P)
– 256/512/512/1K Bytes EEPROM (ATmega48P/88P/168P/328P)
– 512/1K/1K/2K Bytes Internal SRAM (ATmega48P/88P/168P/328P)
– Write/Erase Cycles: 10,000 Flash/100,000 EEPROM
– Data retention: 20 years at 85°C/100 years at 25°C(1)
– Optional Boot Code Section with Independent Lock Bits
In-System Programming by On-chip Boot Program
True Read-While-Write Operation
– Programming Lock for Software Security
– Two 8-bit Timer/Counters with Separate Prescaler and Compare Mode
– One 16-bit Timer/Counter with Separate Prescaler, Compare Mode, and Capture Mode
– Real Time Counter with Separate Oscillator
– Six PWM Channels
– 8-channel 10-bit ADC in TQFP and QFN/MLF package Temperature Measurement
– 6-channel 10-bit ADC in PDIP Package Temperature Measurement
– Programmable Serial USART
– Master/Slave SPI Serial Interface
– Byte-oriented 2-wire Serial Interface (Philips I2C compatible)
– Programmable Watchdog Timer with Separate On-chip Oscillator
– On-chip Analog Comparator
– Interrupt and Wake-up on Pin Change
• Special Microcontroller
– Power-on Reset and Programmable Brown-out Detection
– Internal Calibrated Oscillator
– External and Internal Interrupt Sources
– Six Sleep Modes: Idle, ADC Noise Reduction, Power-save, Power-down, Standby, and Extended Standby
• I/O and Packages
– 23 Programmable I/O Lines
– 28-pin PDIP, 32-lead TQFP, 28-pad QFN/MLF and 32-pad QFN/MLF
• Operating Voltage:
– 1.8 - 5.5V for ATmega48P/88P/168PV
– 2.7 - 5.5V for ATmega48P/88P/168P
– 1.8 - 5.5V for ATmega328P
• Temperature Range:
– -40°C to 85°C
• Speed Grade:
– ATmega48P/88P/168PV: 0 - 4 MHz @ 1.8 - 5.5V, 0 - 10 MHz @ 2.7 - 5.5V
– ATmega48P/88P/168P: 0 - 10 MHz @ 2.7 - 5.5V, 0 - 20 MHz @ 4.5 - 5.5V
– ATmega328P: 0 - 4 MHz @ 1.8 - 5.5V, 0 - 10 MHz @ 2.7 - 5.5V, 0 - 20 MHz @ 4.5 - 5.5V
• Low Power Consumption at 1 MHz, 1.8V, 25°C for ATmega48P/88P/168P:
– Active Mode: 0.3 mA
– Power-down Mode: 0.1 µA
– Power-save Mode: 0.8 µA (Including 32 kHz RTC)
- Data Bus Width
- 8 bit
- Maximum Clock Frequency
- 20 MHz
- Program Memory Size
- 32 KB
- Data RAM Size
- 1 KB
- On Chip ADC
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Package / Case
- Mounting Style
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Processor Series
- Factory Pack Quantity
ATMEGA328P-MMHR Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Oct 22 - Oct 27 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that ATMEGA328P-MMHR is the original manufacturer or agent of MICROCHIP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of MICROCHIP original manufacturers and agents. All MICROCHIP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their ATMEGA328P-MMHR devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of ATMEGA328P-MMHR products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of ATMEGA328P-MMHR chips? Including MICROCHIP original factory information, 8-bit Microcontrollers - MCU application, ATMEGA328P-MMHR pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by New/Popular Low Power Microcontrollers Products category, or find it through Microchip Technology, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the MICROCHIP's ATMEGA328P-MMHR price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The MICROCHIP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for ATMEGA328P-MMHR, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of ATMEGA328P-MMHR?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the ATMEGA328PMMHR we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the ATMEGA328P-MMHR only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of ATMEGA328P-MMHR.
(3)The ATMEGA328P-MMHR is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as ATMEGA328P-MMHR datasheet pdf, ATmega328P pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Microchip Technology, Inc
- 1.Cryptography-Enabled 32-bit MCU adds security to IoT devices.
- 2.Power Monitoring IC monitors multiple loads in real-time.
- 3.Power Monitoring IC measures AC power in real-time.
- 4.AEC-Q100-Qualified Motor Driver provides high performance.
- 5.PWM Controllers combine 40 V operation with PMBus interfaces.
- 6.3D Gesture Controller enables one-step recognition design-in.
ATMEGA328-MU 8 Bit MCU, Low Power High Performance, AVR ATmega Family ATmega328 Ser...
ATMEGA328-MUR 8 Bit MCU, AVR Family ATmega328 Series Microcontrollers, 20 MHz, 32 KB...
ATMEGA328P-AN 8 Bit MCU, Low Power High Performance, AVR ATmega Family ATmega328 Ser...
ATMEGA328P-ANR AVR 32K FLASH 2K SRAM, 1KB EEPROM - 20 MHz, 105°C, Green,TQFP, Tape an...
ATMEGA328P-AUR 8 Bit MCU, Low Power High Performance, AVR ATmega Family ATmega328 Ser...
ATMEGA328P-MMH 8 Bit MCU, Low Power High Performance, AVR ATmega Family ATmega328 Ser...