Images are for reference only.
8-bit Microcontrollers - MCU 128K Flash 4K EEPROM 4K SRAM 53 IO Pins
Request for Quotation
ATMEGA128A-AU Product Details
By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.
• High-performance, Low-power AVR® 8-bit Microcontroller
• Advanced RISC Architecture
– 133 Powerful Instructions – Most Single Clock Cycle Execution
– 32 x 8 General Purpose Working Registers + Peripheral Control Registers
– Fully Static Operation
– Up to 16 MIPS Throughput at 16 MHz
– On-chip 2-cycle Multiplier
• High Endurance Non-volatile Memory segments
– 128K Bytes of In-System Self-programmable Flash program memory
– 4K Bytes EEPROM
– 4K Bytes Internal SRAM
– Write/Erase cycles: 10,000 Flash/100,000 EEPROM
– Data retention: 20 years at 85°C/100 years at 25°C (1)
– Optional Boot Code Section with Independent Lock Bits In-System Programming by On-chip Boot Program True Read-While-Write Operation
– Up to 64K Bytes OptionalExternal Memory Space
– Programming Lock for Software Security
– SPI Interface for In-System Programming
• JTAG (IEEE std. 1149.1 Compliant) Interface
– Boundary-scan Capabilities According to the JTAG Standard
– Extensive On-chip Debug Support
– Programming of Flash, EEPROM, Fuses and Lock Bits through the JTAG Interface
– Two 8-bit Timer/Counters with Separate Prescalers and Compare Modes
– Two Expanded 16-bit Timer/Counters with Separate Prescaler, Compare Mode and Capture Mode
– Real Time Counter with Separate Oscillator
– Two 8-bit PWM Channels
– 6 PWM Channels with Programmable Resolution from 2 to 16 Bits
– Output Compare Modulator
– 8-channel, 10-bit ADC
8 Single-ended Channels
7 Differential Channels
2 Differential Channels with Programmable Gain at 1x, 10x, or 200x
– Byte-oriented Two-wire Serial Interface
– Dual Programmable Serial USARTs
– Master/Slave SPI Serial Interface
– Programmable Watchdog Timer with On-chip Oscillator
– On-chip Analog Comparator
• Special Microcontroller
– Power-on Reset and Programmable Brown-out Detection
– Internal Calibrated RC Oscillator
– External and Internal Interrupt Sources
– Six Sleep Modes: Idle, ADC Noise Reduction, Power-save, Power-down, Standby, and Extended Standby
– Software Selectable Clock Frequency
– ATmega103 Compatibility Mode Selected by a Fuse
– Global Pull-up Disable
• I/O and Packages
– 53 Programmable I/O Lines
– 64-lead TQFP and 64-pad QFN/MLF
• Operating Voltages
– 2.7 - 5.5V
• Speed Grades
– 0 - 16 MHz
- Data Bus Width
- 8 bit
- Maximum Clock Frequency
- 16 MHz
- Program Memory Size
- 128 KB
- Data RAM Size
- 4 KB
- On Chip ADC
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Package / Case
- Mounting Style
- A/D Bit Size
- 10 bit
- A/D Channels Available
- Data ROM Size
- 4 KB
- Interface Type
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Number of Programmable I/Os
- Number of Timers
- Processor Series
- Program Memory Type
- Factory Pack Quantity
ATMEGA128A-AU Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Nice and fast safe my life
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 07 - Dec 12 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that ATMEGA128A-AU is the original manufacturer or agent of MICROCHIP?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of MICROCHIP original manufacturers and agents. All MICROCHIP suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their ATMEGA128A-AU devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of ATMEGA128A-AU products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of ATMEGA128A-AU chips? Including MICROCHIP original factory information, 8-bit Microcontrollers - MCU application, ATMEGA128A-AU pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Memory chips MCU category, or find it through Microchip Technology, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the MICROCHIP's ATMEGA128A-AU price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The MICROCHIP's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for ATMEGA128A-AU, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of ATMEGA128A-AU?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the ATMEGA128AAU we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the ATMEGA128A-AU only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of ATMEGA128A-AU.
(3)The ATMEGA128A-AU is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as ATMEGA128A-AU datasheet pdf, ATMEGA128A pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Microchip Technology, Inc
- 1.Cryptography-Enabled 32-bit MCU adds security to IoT devices.
- 2.Power Monitoring IC monitors multiple loads in real-time.
- 3.Power Monitoring IC measures AC power in real-time.
- 4.AEC-Q100-Qualified Motor Driver provides high performance.
- 5.PWM Controllers combine 40 V operation with PMBus interfaces.
- 6.3D Gesture Controller enables one-step recognition design-in.
ATMEGA128-16MU ATMEL ATMEGA128-16MU 8Bit Microcontroller, Low Power High Performance,...
ATMEGA1281V-8AU RISC Microcontroller, 8Bit, FLASH, AVR RISC CPU, 8MHz, CMOS, PQFP64, 1...
ATMEGA1281V-8MU 8 Bit MCU, Low Power High Performance, AVR ATmega Family ATmega256X Se...
ATMEGA1284-AU 8 Bit MCU, Low Power High Performance, AVR ATmega Family ATmega128 Ser...
ATMEGA1284P-AU 8 Bit MCU, AVR ATmega Family ATmega128 Series Microcontrollers, 20 MHz...
ATMEGA1284P-AUR 8 Bit MCU, Low Power High Performance, AVR ATmega Family ATmega128 Ser...