Accelerometer Triple ±200g 2.5V 16-Pin LGA T/R
Request for Quotation
ADXL372BCCZ-RL7 Product Details
The ADXL372BCCZ-RL7 is an ultralow power, 3-axis, ±200 g MEMS accelerometer that consumes 22 μA at a 3200 Hz output data rate (ODR). The ADXL372BCCZ-RL7 does not power cycle its front end to achieve its low power operation and therefore does not run the risk of aliasing the output of the sensor.
In addition to its ultralow power consumption, the ADXL372BCCZ-RL7 has many features to enable impact detection while providing system level power reduction. The device includes a deep multimode output first in, first out (FIFO), several activity detection modes, and a method for capturing only the peak acceleration of over threshold events.
Two additional lower power modes with interrupt driven, wake-up features are available for monitoring motion during periods of inactivity. In wake-up mode, acceleration data can be averaged to obtain a low enough output noise to trigger on low g thresholds. In instant on mode, the ADXL372BCCZ-RL7 consumes 1.4 μA while continuously monitoring the environment for impacts. When an impact event that exceeds the internally set threshold is detected, the device switches to normal operating mode fast enough to record the event.
High g applications tend to experience acceleration content over a wide range of frequencies. The ADXL372BCCZ-RL7 includes a 4-pole low-pass antialiasing filter to attenuate out of band signals that are common in high g applications. The ADXL372BCCZ-RL7 also incorporates a high-pass filter to eliminate initial and slow changing errors, such as ambient temperature drift.
The ADXL372BCCZ-RL7 provides 12-bit output data at 100 mg/LSB scale factor. The user can access configuration and data registers via the serial peripheral interface (SPI) or limited I2C protocol. The ADXL372BCCZ-RL7 operates over a wide supply voltage range and is available in a 3 mm × 3.25 mm × 1.06 mm package.
Multifunction pin names may be referenced by their relevant function only.
- ±200g measurement range
- 200 Hz to 3200 Hz user-selectable bandwidth with 4-pole anti-aliasing filter
- Selectable over-sampling ratio
- Adjustable high-pass filter
- Ultralow power
- Power can be derived from a coin cell battery
- 22 µA @ 3200 Hz ODR, 2.5 V supply
- Low power, wake-up mode for low g activity detection
- 1.4 μA instant on mode with adjustable threshold
- <0.1 μA standby mode
- Built-in features for system-level power savings
- Autonomous interrupt processing without processor intervention
- Deep embedded FIFO to minimize host processor load
- Ultralow power event monitoring detects impacts and wakes up fast enough to capture the transient events
- Ability to capture and store peak acceleration values of events
- Adjustable, low g threshold activity/inactivity detection
- Wide supply range: 1.6 V to 3.5 V
- Acceleration sample synchronization via external trigger
- SPI digital interface and limited 12C interface format support
- 12-bit output at 100 mg/LSB scale factor
- Wide temperature range: −40°C to 105°C
- Small, thin, 3 mm × 3.25 mm × 1.06 mm package
- Impact and shock detection
- Asset health assessment
- Portable Internet of Things (IoT) edge nodes
- Concussion and head trauma detection
- Accelerometer Range
- 200 g
- Special Features
- Concussion Sensing, Shock
- Noise Densitytyp | g/rtHz
- BWtyp | Hz
- Output Type
- I²C, SPI
- Sensing Axis
- X, Y, Z
- Istyp | A
- Vs+min | V
- Vs+max | V
ADXL372 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
ADXL372BCCZ-RL7 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 11 - Dec 16 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that ADXL372BCCZ-RL7 is the original manufacturer or agent of ADI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ADI original manufacturers and agents. All ADI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their ADXL372BCCZ-RL7 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of ADXL372BCCZ-RL7 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of ADXL372BCCZ-RL7 chips? Including ADI original factory information, Accelerometers application, ADXL372BCCZ-RL7 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Sensors & MEMS ; Accelerometers - Special Purpose category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ADI's ADXL372BCCZ-RL7 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ADI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for ADXL372BCCZ-RL7, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of ADXL372BCCZ-RL7?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the ADXL372BCCZRL7 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the ADXL372BCCZ-RL7 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of ADXL372BCCZ-RL7.
(3)The ADXL372BCCZ-RL7 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as ADXL372BCCZ-RL7 datasheet pdf, ADXL372 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.OP07 Operational Amplifier IC: Pinout, Datasheet & Its Application
- 2.Top 10 Op-Amp ICs of 2023: Your Ultimate Selection Guide
- 3.LM1458 Dual Operational Amplifier: Pinout, Datasheet, and Equivalent
- 4.LM358 Dual Op-Amp: Pinout, Datasheet and Working
- 5.Instrumentation Amplifier Example, Circuit Diagram, Advantages, and Applications
- 6.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
ADIS16448BMLZ MEMS Accelerometer, Precision, Digital, X, Y, Z, ± 18g, 3.15 V, 3.45 V...
ADIS16465-1BMLZ Inertial Measurement Unit Digital Output 3.3V 14-Pin MSM LAMINATE Tray...
ADXL316WBCSZ Accelerometer Triple ±16g 3V 50mV/g to 64mV/g Automotive 12-Pin LFCSP ...
ADXL354BEZ Accelerometer Triple ±2g/±4g 3.3V 368mv/g to 432mv/g/184mv/g to 216mv/...
ADXL356CEZ Accelerometer Triple ±10g/±40g 2.5V 73.6mV/g to 86.4mV/g/18.4mV/g to 2...
ADXL1001BCPZ Accelerometer Single ±100g 5V 20mV/g 32-Pin LFCSP EP Tray