Digital signal processor (DSP) ADSP-TS201SABPZ050 BGA 576-ED (25x25) 1.05V 500MHz Analog Devices
Request for Quotation
ADSP-TS201SABPZ050 Product Details
The ADSP-TS201S TigerSHARC processor is an ultrahigh performance, static superscalar processor optimized for large signal processing tasks and communications infrastructure. The DSP combines very wide memory widths with dual computation blocks—supporting floating-point (IEEE 32-bit and extended precision 40-bit) and fixed-point (8-, 16-, 32-, and 64-bit) processing—to set a new standard of performance for digital signal processors. The TigerSHARC static superscalar architecture lets the DSP execute up to four instructions each cycle, performing 24 fixed-point (16-bit) operations or six floating-point operations.
Four independent 128-bit wide internal data buses, each connecting to the six 4M bit memory banks, enable quad-word data, instruction, and I/O access and provide 33.6G bytes per second of internal memory bandwidth. Operating at 600 MHz, the ADSP-TS201S processor’s core has a 1.67 ns instruction cycle time. Using its single-instruction, multiple-data (SIMD) features, the ADSP-TS201S processor can perform 4.8 billion, 40-bit MACS or 1.2 billion, 80-bit MACS per second.
The ADSP-TS201S processor is code compatible with the other TigerSHARC processors.
The Functional Block Diagram on Page 1 shows the ADSP-TS201S processor’s architectural blocks. These blocks include:
• Dual compute blocks, each consisting of an ALU, multiplier, 64-bit shifter, 128-bit CLU, and 32-word register file and associated data alignment buffers (DABs)
• Dual integer ALUs (IALUs), each with its own 31-word register file for data addressing and a status register
• A program sequencer with instruction alignment buffer (IAB) and branch target buffer (BTB)
• An interrupt controller that supports hardware and software interrupts, supports level- or edge-triggers, and supports prioritized, nested interrupts
• Four 128-bit internal data buses, each connecting to the six 4M bit memory banks
• On-chip DRAM (24M bit)
• An external port that provides the interface to host processors, multiprocessing space (DSPs), off-chip memorymapped peripherals, and external SRAM and SDRAM
• A 14-channel DMA controller
• Four full-duplex LVDS link ports
• Two 64-bit interval timers and timer expired pin
• An 1149.1 IEEE-compliant JTAG test access port for onchip emulation
KEY FEATURESUp to 600 MHz, 1.67 ns instruction cycle rate 24M bits of internal—on-chip—DRAM memory
25 mm × 25 mm (576-ball) thermally enhanced ball grid array package
Dual-computation blocks—each containing an ALU, a
multiplier, a shifter, a register file, and a communications logic unit (CLU)
Dual-integer ALUs, providing data addressing and pointer manipulation
Integrated I/O includes 14-channel DMA controller, external
port, four link ports, SDRAM controller, programmable
flag pins, two timers, and timer expired pin for system integration
Provides high performance static superscalar DSP
operations, optimized for telecommunications
infrastructure and other large, demanding multiprocessor DSP applications
Performs exceptionally well on DSP algorithm and I/O
benchmarks (see benchmarks in Table 1)
Supports low overhead DMA transfers between internal
memory, external memory, memory-mapped peripherals,
link ports, host processors, and other (multiprocessor) DSPs
Eases DSP programming through extremely flexible instruction set and high-level-language-friendly DSP architecture
Enables scalable multiprocessing systems with low communications overhead
Provides on-chip arbitration for glueless multiprocessing
Single-precision IEEE 32-bit and extended-precision 40-bit
floating-point data formats and 8-, 16-, 32-, and 64-bit fixed-point data formats
The TigerSHARC DSP uses a Static SuperscalarTM† architecture. This architecture is superscalar in that the ADSP-TS201S processor’s core can execute simultaneously from one to four 32-bit instructions encoded in a very large instruction word (VLIW) instruction line using the DSP’s dual compute blocks. Because the DSP does not perform instruction re-ordering at runtime— the programmer selects which operations will execute in parallel prior to runtime—the order of instructions is static. With few exceptions, an instruction line, whether it contains one, two, three, or four 32-bit instructions, executes with a throughput of one cycle in a 10-deep processor pipeline.
For optimal DSP program execution, programmers must follow the DSP’s set of instruction parallelism rules when encoding an instruction line. In general, the selection of instructions that the DSP can execute in parallel each cycle depends on the instruction line resources each instruction requires and on the source and destination registers used in the instructions. The programmer has direct control of three core components—the IALUs, the compute blocks, and the program sequencer.
The ADSP-TS201S processor, in most cases, has a two-cycle execution pipeline that is fully interlocked, so—whenever a computation result is unavailable for another operation dependent on it—the DSP automatically inserts one or more stall cycles as needed. Efficient programming with dependency-free instructions can eliminate most computational and memory transfer data dependencies.
In addition, the ADSP-TS201S processor supports SIMD operations two ways—SIMD compute blocks and SIMD computations. The programmer can load both compute blocks with the same data (broadcast distribution) or different data (merged distribution).
|Core||TigerSHARC||Package / Case||BGA-576|
|Data Bus Width||32 bit||Mounting Style||SMD/SMT|
|Program Memory Size||24 MB||Interface Type||Parallel|
|Data RAM Size||3 MB||Minimum Operating Temperature||- 40 C|
|Maximum Clock Frequency||600 MHz||Packaging||Tray|
|Number of Timers||2||Product||DSPs|
|Device Million Instructions per Second||4800 MIPs||Series||ADSP-TS201S|
|Operating Supply Voltage||1.2 V||Factory Pack Quantity||44|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+ 85 C||Tradename||TigerSHARC|
ADSP-TS201SABPZ050 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (3)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Thank you for your successful delivery
Fast delivery and undamaged.
****елев Владислав Серг*****
Всё класс спасибо продавцу.
Estimated Delivery Time: Sep 29 - Oct 04 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: What are the advantages of buying from Jotrin?
Jotrin is your second procurement department of the electronic components. The platform has supported by over 1000 original factories and authorized agents,
over 10 years of experience in the electronic components area.
Jotrin is aiming to help these manufacturers, EMS, PCBA clients offer a whole BOM solution with the assistant of their professional BOM team and Intelligent BOM software.
We can help you:
1. Do the cost down for your current regular orders.
2. Decrease your suppliers' management costs and suppliers' qty.
3. Improve your efficiency, we can offer the whole BOM one-stop supply chain service.
- Q: How can Jotrin guarantee to be the original manufacturers or the agents?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly examine and verify the qualifications of the original manufacturers and the agents. All the suppliers must pass the qualification examination before putting their materials on the shelves; We pay more attention to the channel and quality of products than any other customers, we are strict with supplier audit, you can rest assured that choice.
- Q: What are the business hours of Jotrin?
Although we accept quotation requests and orders anytime 24 hours a day regardless of business days and hours, we provide quotations and process orders during business time.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm (GMT+8)
- Q: Is the inventory and price seen on the platform accurate?
- Inventory fluidity big, unable to update in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After placing the order, it is suggested to confirm the order with the supplier or the online customer service of Jotrin before paying.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
You can contact our customer service representatives to help you customize your requirements.
If you'd like to submit your purchase orders via email, please send us a note to email@example.com. One of our customer service representatives will help you.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Western Union, Paypal, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail. No shipment handling charges be included.
- Q: How can I track my package?
- Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status of your order and its tracking number, if applicable. When the tracking numbers are present, you can click on the link and it will take you directly to the carriers' website so that you can track your order. Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information.
- Q: When can I receive my package？
- In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment. If there is something wrong with the product we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the product only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)There are any problems with the product we delivered, such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of the product.
(3)The product is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy
- Q: How to contact us and get support?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
ADSP-BF548BBCZ-5A 533 MHz Blackfin Embedded Processor: ADSP-BF548BBCZ-5A Temp Range: –40°C to +85°C Package: 400-Ball CSP_BGA BC-400-1
ADSP-TS101SAB2Z100 300 MHz TigerSHARC Processor with 6 Mbit on-chip SRAM; Package: 484 ball BGA; No of Pins: 484; Temperature Range: Ind
ADSP-BF592KCPZ Digital Signal Processors & Controllers - DSP, DSC 400MHz Low Cost BF Proc w/EmbeddedRom
ADSP-BF535PBB-300 Digital Signal Processors & Controllers - DSP, DSC 300/600MMAC 16-bit DSP MICROCOMPUTER
ADSP-TS201SABP-050 Digital Signal Processors & Controllers - DSP, DSC 500/600MHz w/ 24 Mbit on-chip DRAM
ADSP-TS201SABP-060 Digital Signal Processors & Controllers - DSP, DSC 600 MHz 1.20V -40 +85T Rev 2.0