LDO Regulator Pos 1.2V to 19V 0.2A 5-Pin TSOT T/R
Request for Quotation
ADP7118AUJZ-R7 Product Details
The ADP7118AUJZ-R7 is a CMOS, low dropout (LDO) linear regulator that operates from 2.7 V to 20 V and provides up to 200 mA of output current. This high input voltage LDO is ideal for the regulation of high performance analog and mixed-signal circuits operating from 20 V down to 1.2 V rails. Using an advanced proprietary architecture, the device provides high power supply rejection, low noise, and achieves excellent line and load transient response with a small 2.2 μF ceramic output capacitor. The ADP7118AUJZ-R7 regulator output noise is 11 μV rms independent of the output voltage for the fixed options of 5 V or less.
The ADP7118AUJZ-R7 is available in 16 fixed output voltage options. The following voltages are available from stock: 1.2 V (adjustable), 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V, 4.5 V, and 5.0 V.
Additional voltages available by special order are 1.5 V, 1.85 V, 2.0 V, 2.2 V, 2.75 V, 2.8 V, 2.85 V, 3.8 V, 4.2 V, and 4.6 V.
Each fixed output voltage can be adjusted above the initial set point with an external feedback divider. This allows the ADP7118to provide an output voltage from 1.2 V to VIN − VDO with high PSRR and low noise.
User programmable soft start with an external capacitor is available in the LFCSP and SOIC packages.
The ADP7118AUJZ-R7 is available in a 6-lead, 2 mm × 2 mm LFCSP making it not only a very compact solution, but it also provides excellent thermal performance for applications requiring up to 200 mA of output current in a small, low profile footprint. The ADP7118AUJZ-R7 is also available in a 5-lead TSOT and an 8-lead SOIC.
- Low noise: 11 μV rms independent of fixed output voltage
- PSRR of 88 dB at 10 kHz, 68 dB at 100 kHz, 50 dB at 1 MHz, VOUT ≤ 5 V, VIN = 7 V
- Input voltage range: 2.7 V to 20 V
- Maximum output current: 200 mA
- Initial accuracy: ±0.8%
- Accuracy over line, load, and temperature
- −1.2% to +1.5%, TJ = −40°C to +85°C
- ±1.8%, TJ = −40°C to +125°C
- Low dropout voltage: 200 mV (typical) at a 200 mA load, VOUT = 5 V
- User programmable soft start (LFCSP and SOIC only)
- Low quiescent current, IGND = 50 μA (typical) with no load
- Low shutdown current: 1.8 μA at VIN = 5 V, 3.0 μA at VIN = 20 V
- Stable with a small 2.2 μF ceramic output capacitor
- Fixed output voltage options: 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V, 4.5 V, and 5.0 V
- 16 standard voltages between 1.2 V and 5.0 V are available
- Adjustable output from 1.2 V to VIN – VDO, output can be adjusted above initial set point
- Precision enable
- 2 mm × 2 mm, 6-lead LFCSP, 8-Lead SOIC, 5-Lead TSOT
- AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications
- Regulation to noise sensitive applications
- ADC and DAC circuits, precision amplifiers, power for VCO VTUNE control
- Communications and infrastructure
- Medical and healthcare
- Industrial and instrumentation
- Supported by ADIsimPower too
- Output Configuration
- Output Type
- Number of Regulators
- Voltage Input (Max)
- Voltage Output (Min/Fixed)
- Voltage Output (Max)
- Voltage Dropout (Max)
- 0.42V @ 200mA
- Current Output
- Current Quiescent (Iq)
- Current Supply (Max)
- 88dB ~ 50dB (10kHz ~ 1MHz)
- Control Features
- Enable, Soft Start
- Protection Features
- Over Current, Over Temperature
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 125??C (TA)
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
- Package / Case
- SOT-23-5 Thin, TSOT-23-5
- Supplier Device Package
ADP7118 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
ADP7118AUJZ-R7 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Alles so wie beschrieben,gerne wieder,schneller Versand,sehr zu empfehlen
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 05 - Dec 10 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that ADP7118AUJZ-R7 is the original manufacturer or agent of ADI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ADI original manufacturers and agents. All ADI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their ADP7118AUJZ-R7 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of ADP7118AUJZ-R7 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of ADP7118AUJZ-R7 chips? Including ADI original factory information, Voltage Regulators - Linear application, ADP7118AUJZ-R7 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by LDO Linear Regulators ; Positive Linear Regulators (LDO) category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ADI's ADP7118AUJZ-R7 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ADI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for ADP7118AUJZ-R7, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of ADP7118AUJZ-R7?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the ADP7118AUJZR7 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the ADP7118AUJZ-R7 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of ADP7118AUJZ-R7.
(3)The ADP7118AUJZ-R7 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as ADP7118AUJZ-R7 datasheet pdf, ADP7118 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.OP07 Operational Amplifier IC: Pinout, Datasheet & Its Application
- 2.Top 10 Op-Amp ICs of 2023: Your Ultimate Selection Guide
- 3.LM1458 Dual Operational Amplifier: Pinout, Datasheet, and Equivalent
- 4.LM358 Dual Op-Amp: Pinout, Datasheet and Working
- 5.Instrumentation Amplifier Example, Circuit Diagram, Advantages, and Applications
- 6.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
ADM7150ARDZ-5.0-R7 LDO Regulator Pos 5V 0.8A 8-Pin SOIC N EP T/R
ADP7182AUJZ-5.0-R7 IC REG LDO NEG 5V 0.2A 8LFCSP
S25FL512SAGMFIR10 NOR Flash Serial (SPI, Dual SPI, Quad SPI) 3V/3.3V 512M-bit 512M/256M/...
STM32F439BIT6 ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32F4 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M4, ...
XC7K70T-1FBG484I FPGA, Kintex-7, MMCM, PLL, 185 I/O's, 625 MHz, 65600 Cells, 970 mV to ...
THGBMFG8C2LBAIL eMMC Flash card 32G-byte 1.8V/3.3V Embedded MMC 153-Pin FBGA - Trays