High Voltage, 1.2 MHz/600 kHz, 800 mA, Low Quiescent Current Buck Regulator with Quick Output Discharge Function
|Manufacturer :||Analog Devices, Inc|
|Product Categories :||Step-Down (Buck) Regulators ; Internal Power Switch Buck|
|Datasheet:||ADP2371ACPZ Datasheet (PDF)|
|RoHs Status:||Lead free / RoHS Compliant|
Request for Quotation
ADP2371ACPZ Product Details
The ADP2370/ADP2371ACPZ are high efficiency, low quiescent current, 800 mA buck (step-down) dc-to-dc converters in small 8-lead, 3 mm × 3 mm LFCSP (QFN) packages. The total solution requires only three tiny external components.
The buck regulator uses a proprietary high speed current mode, constant frequency PWM control scheme for excellent stability and transient response. The need for an external rectifier is eliminated by using a high efficiency synchronous rectifier architecture.
To ensure the longest battery life in portable applications, the ADP2370/ADP2371ACPZ employ a power saving variable frequency mode that reduces the switching frequency under light load conditions. The ADP2370/ADP2371ACPZ operate from input voltages of 3.2 V to 15 V allowing the use of multiple alkaline/NiMH, lithium cells, or other standard power sources.
The ADP2370/ADP2371ACPZ offer multiple options for setting the operational frequency. The ADP2370/ADP2371ACPZ can be synchronized to a 600 kHz to 1.2 MHz external clock or it can be forced to operate at 600 kHz or 1.2 MHz via the FSEL pin. The ADP2370/ ADP2371ACPZ can be forced to operate in PWM mode (FPWM) when noise considerations are more important than efficiency.
A power-good output is available to indicate when the output voltage is below 92% of its nominal value.
The ADP2371ACPZ is identical to the ADP2370 except that the ADP2371ACPZ includes the addition of an integrated switched resistor, quick output discharge function (QOD) that automatically discharges the output when the device is disabled.
Both devices include an internal power switch and a synchronous rectifier for minimal external part count and high efficiency. The ADP2370/ADP2371ACPZ also include internal soft start and internal compensation for ease of use.
During a logic controlled shutdown, the input is disconnected from the output and the regulator draws less than 1.2 μA from the input source. Other key features include undervoltage lockout to prevent deep battery discharge and soft start to prevent input overcurrent at startup. Short-circuit protection and thermal overload protection circuits prevent damage under adverse conditions.
The ADP2370/ADP2371ACPZ each use one 0805 capacitor, one 1206 capacitor, and one 4 mm × 4 mm inductor. The total solution size is about 53 mm2 resulting in a very small footprint solution to meet a variety of portable applications.
- Input voltage range: 3.2 V to 15 V, output current: 800 mA
- Quiescent current < 14 µA in power saving mode (PSM)
- >90% efficiency
- Force PWM pin (SYNC), 600 kHz/1.2 MHz frequency pin (FSEL)
- Fixed outputs: 0.8 V, 1.2 V, 1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.0 V, 3.3 V, 5 V, and adjustable option
- 100% duty cycle capability
- Initial accuracy: ±1%
- Low shutdown current: <1.2 µA
- Quick output discharge (QOD) option
- Synchronizable to an external clock
- 8-lead, 0.75 mm × 3 mm × 3mm LFCSP (QFN) package
- Supported by ADIsimPower design tool
- Portable and battery-powered equipment
- Automatic meter readers (WSN)
- Point of sales and transaction processing instruments
- Medical instruments
- Medium format display tablets and pads
- Number of Outputs
- Vinmin | V
- Vinmax | V
- Output Currenttyp | A
- Vout Mintyp | V
- EMI Features
ADP2371 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
ADP2371ACPZ Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Super schnell Lieferung, danke.
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 04 - Jun 09 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that ADP2371ACPZ is the original manufacturer or agent of ADI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ADI original manufacturers and agents. All ADI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their ADP2371ACPZ devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of ADP2371ACPZ products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of ADP2371ACPZ chips? Including ADI original factory information, Step-Down (Buck) Regulators ; Internal Power Switch Buck application, ADP2371ACPZ pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Step-Down (Buck) Regulators ; Internal Power Switch Buck category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ADI's ADP2371ACPZ price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ADI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for ADP2371ACPZ, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of ADP2371ACPZ?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the ADP2371ACPZ we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the ADP2371ACPZ only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of ADP2371ACPZ.
(3)The ADP2371ACPZ is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as ADP2371ACPZ datasheet pdf, ADP2371 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
- 2.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 3.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 4.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 5.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 6.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
ADP2360ACPZ-R7 Conv DC-DC 4.5V to 60V Synchronous Step Down Single-Out 0.8V to 60V 0....