Images are for reference only.
Ultra Low Noise, 200 mA CMOS Linear Regulator
Request for Quotation
ADP151AUJZ-1.2 Product Details
The ADP151AUJZ-1.2 is an ultralow noise, low dropout (LDO) linear regulator that operates from 2.2 V to 5.5 V and provides up to 200 mA of output current. The low 135 mV dropout voltage at 200 mA load improves efficiency and allows operation over a wide input voltage range.
Using an innovative circuit topology, the ADP151AUJZ-1.2 achieves ultralow noise performance without the necessity of a bypass capacitor, making the device ideal for noise-sensitive analog and RF applications. The ADP151AUJZ-1.2 also achieves ultralow noise performance without compromising the power supply rejection ratio (PSRR) or transient line and load performance. The low 265 μA of operating supply current at 200 mA load makes the ADP151AUJZ-1.2 suitable for battery-operated portable equipment.
The ADP151AUJZ-1.2 also includes an internal pull-down resistor on the EN input.
The ADP151AUJZ-1.2 is specifically designed for stable operation with tiny 1 μF, ±30% ceramic input and output capacitors to meet the requirements of high performance, space constrained applications.
The ADP151AUJZ-1.2 is capable of 16 fixed output voltage options, ranging from 1.1 V to 3.3 V.
Short-circuit and thermal overload protection circuits prevent damage in adverse conditions. The ADP151AUJZ-1.2 is available in tiny 5-lead TSOT, 6-lead LFCSP, and 4-ball, 0.4 mm pitch, halide-free WLCSP packages for the smallest footprint solution to meet a variety of portable power application requirements.
- Ultralow noise: 9 μV rms
- No noise bypass capacitor required
- Stable with 1 μF ceramic input and output capacitors
- Maximum output current: 200 mA
- Input voltage range: 2.2 V to 5.5 V
- Low quiescent current
- IGND = 10 μA with IOUT = 0 μA
- IGND = 265 μA with IOUT = 200 mA
- Low shutdown current: <1 μA
- Low dropout voltage: 135 mV at IOUT = 200 mA
- Initial accuracy: ±1%
- Accuracy over line, load, and temperature: ±2.5%
- 16 fixed output voltage options: 1.1 V to 3.3 V
- PSRR performance of 70 dB at 10 kHz
- Current-limit and thermal overload protection
- Logic controlled enable
- Internal pull-down resistor on EN input
- 5-lead TSOT package
- 6-lead LFCSP package
- 4-ball, 0.4 mm pitch WLCSP
- Military temperature range (−55°C to +125°C)
- Controlled manufacturing baseline
- One assembly/test site
- One fabrication site
- Enhanced product change notification
- Qualification data available on request
- V62/12666 DSCC Drawing Number
- RF, voltage controlled oscillator (VCO), and phase locked loop (PLL) power supplies
- Mobile phones
- Digital camera and audio devices
- Portable and battery-powered equipment
- Post dc-to-dc regulation
- Portable medical devices
- Number of Outputs
- Vinmin | V
- Vinmax | V
- Output Currenttyp | A
- Output Current 2typ | A
- Output Voltage
- 1.1, 1.2, 1.5, 1.8, 2.1, 2.5, 2.6, 2.75, 2.8, 2.85, 3.0, 3.3
- RMS Noisetyp | V
- Isupplytyp | A
- Dropout Voltagetyp | V
ADP151 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
ADP151AUJZ-1.2 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Feb 11 - Feb 16 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that ADP151AUJZ-1.2 is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their ADP151AUJZ-1.2 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of ADP151AUJZ-1.2 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of ADP151AUJZ-1.2 chips? Including AD original factory information, Voltage regulator tube application, ADP151AUJZ-1.2 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by LDO Linear Regulators ; Positive Linear Regulators (LDO) category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's ADP151AUJZ-1.2 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for ADP151AUJZ-1.2, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of ADP151AUJZ-1.2?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the ADP151AUJZ1.2 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the ADP151AUJZ-1.2 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of ADP151AUJZ-1.2.
(3)The ADP151AUJZ-1.2 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as ADP151AUJZ-1.2 datasheet pdf, ADP151 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
- 2.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 3.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 4.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 5.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 6.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
ADP150ACBZ-2.5-R7 Ultralow Noise, 150 mA CMOS Linear Regulator; Package: 4 ball WLCSP (....
ADP150ACBZ-3.3-R7 Ultralow Noise, 150 mA CMOS Linear Regulator; Package: 4 ball WLCSP (....
ADP150AUJZ-2.5-R7 Ultralow Noise, 150 mA CMOS Linear Regulator; Package: 5 ld TSOT; No o...
ADP150AUJZ-2.8-R7 Ultralow Noise, 150 mA CMOS Linear Regulator; Package: 5 ld TSOT; No o...
ADP150AUJZ-3.0-R7 Ultralow Noise, 150 mA CMOS Linear Regulator; Package: 5 ld TSOT; No o...
ADP150AUJZ-3.3-R7 Ultralow Noise, 150 mA CMOS Linear Regulator; Package: 5 ld TSOT; No o...