Responding, 45 dB Range, 500 MHz to 40 GHz Power Detector
Request for Quotation
ADL6010ACPZN Product Details
The ADL6010ACPZN is a versatile, broadband envelope detector covering the microwave spectrum. It provides state-of-the-art accuracy with very low power consumption (8 mW) in a simple, easy to use 6-lead format. The output is a baseband voltage proportional to the instantaneous amplitude of the radio frequency (RF) input signal. It exhibits minimal slope variation of the RF input to envelope output transfer function from 0.5 GHz to 43.5 GHz.
The detector cell uses a proprietary eight Schottky diode array followed by a novel linearizer circuit that creates a linear voltmeter with an overall scaling factor (or transfer gain) of nominally ×2.2 relative to the voltage amplitude of the input.
Although the ADL6010ACPZN is not inherently a power responding device, it remains convenient to specify the input in this way. Thus, the permissible input power, relative to a 50 Ω source input impedance, ranges from −30 dBm to +15 dBm. The corresponding input voltage amplitudes of 11.2 mV to 1.8 V generate quasi-dc outputs from about 25 mV to 4 V above common (COMM).
A subtle aspect of the balanced detector topology is that no even-order distortion, caused by nonlinear source loading, occurs at the input. This is an important benefit in applications where a low ratio coupler is used to extract a signal sample and is a significant improvement over traditional diode detectors.
The power equivalent of a fluctuating RF input amplitude can be extracted by the addition of an rms-to-dc converter IC. Alternatively, the baseband output can be applied to a suitably fast analog-to-digital converter (ADC) and the rms value (and other signal metrics, such as peak to average ratio) calculated in the digital domain.
The output response accuracy is insensitive to variation in the supply voltage, which can range from 4.75 V to 5.25 V. The ultralow power dissipation contributes to its long-term stability.
The ADL6010ACPZN is specified for operation from −40°C to +85°C, and the ADL6010SCPZN is specified for operation from −55°C to +125°C. Both are available in a 6-lead, 2 mm × 2 mm LFCSP package.
- Schottky diode detector with linearization
- Broadband 50 Ω input impedance
- Accurate response from 0.5 GHz to 43.5 GHz with minimal slope variation
- Input range of −30 dBm to +15 dBm, referred to 50 Ω
- Excellent temperature stability
- 2.1 V/VPEAK (output voltage per input peak voltage) slope at 10 GHz
- Fast envelope bandwidth: 40 MHz
- Fast output rise time: 4 ns
- Low power consumption: 1.6 mA at 5.0 V
- 2 mm × 2 mm, 6-lead LFCSP package
- Microwave point to point links
- Microwave instrumentation
- Radar-based measurement systems
- 500MHz ~ 43.5GHz
- RF Type
- General Purpose
- Input Range
- -30dBm ~ 15dBm
- Voltage Supply
- 4.75V ~ 5.25V
- Current Supply
- Package / Case
- 6-UDFN Exposed Pad, CSP
- Supplier Device Package
- 6-LFCSP-UD (2x2)
ADL6010 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
ADL6010ACPZN Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Feb 01 - Feb 06 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that ADL6010ACPZN is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their ADL6010ACPZN devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of ADL6010ACPZN products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of ADL6010ACPZN chips? Including AD original factory information, RF Detectors application, ADL6010ACPZN pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by RF Power Detectors ; Envelope Detectors & Peak Detectors category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's ADL6010ACPZN price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for ADL6010ACPZN, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of ADL6010ACPZN?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the ADL6010ACPZN we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the ADL6010ACPZN only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of ADL6010ACPZN.
(3)The ADL6010ACPZN is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as ADL6010ACPZN datasheet pdf, ADL6010 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
- 2.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 3.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 4.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 5.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 6.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
ADL5565ACPZ-R7 RF Amplifier IC, 15.5 dB Gain / 8.78 dB Noise, 10 MHz to 6 GHz, 2.8 V ...
ADL5601ARKZ-R7 50 MHz to 4.0 GHz RF/IF Gain Block; Package: 3 ld SOT89; No of Pins: 3...
ADL5602ARKZ-R7 RF Amplifier IC, 18.3 dB Gain / 2.9 dB Noise, 50 MHz to 4 GHz, 4.5 V t...
ADL5801ACPZ-R7 High IP3, 10 MHZ to 6 GHZ, Active Mixer, LFCSP:LEADFRM Chip Scale, 24 ...
ADL5902ACPZ RF Detector IC, 50 MHz to 9 GHz, -62 dBm to 3 dBm Input Power, 4.5 V t...
ADL5610ARKZ-R7 RF Amp Chip Single Gain Amp 6GHz 5.25V 4-Pin(3+Tab) SOT-89 T/R