SPDT RF Switch 2GHz Dual SPDT 31dB Isolation CMOS/LVTTL 1.65 → 2.75 V 20-Pin LFCSP
Request for Quotation
ADG936BCPZ Product Details
The ADG936/ADG936-R are wideband analog switches that comprise two independently selectable SPDT switches using a CMOS process to provide high isolation and low insertion loss to 1 GHz. The ADG936BCPZ is an absorptive/matched dual SPDT with 50 Ω terminated shunt legs; the ADG936-R is a eflective dual SPDT. These devices are designed such that the isolation is high over the dc to 1 GHz frequency range. They have on-board CMOS control logic, eliminating the need for external controlling circuitry. The control inputs are both CMOS and LVTTL compatible. The low power consumption of these CMOS devices makes them ideally suited for wireless applications and general-purpose high frequency switching.
- Wideband switch: −3 dB @ 4 GHz
- ADG936 Absorptive Dual SPDT
- ADG936-R Reflective Dual SPDT
- High Off Isolation (36 dB @ 1 GHz)
- Low Insertion Loss (0.9 dB dc to 1 GHz)
- Single 1.65 to 2.75 V Power Supply
- CMOS/LVTTL Control Logic
- 20-lead TSSOP and 4 mm × 4 mm LFCSP Package
- Low Power Consumption (1 µA max)
- Number of Switches
- Switch Configuration
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Maximum Power Dissipation
- 2.75 uW
- Off Time (Max)
- 10 ns
- On Time (Max)
- 11 ns
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Supply Voltage Max
- 2.75 V
- Supply Voltage Min
- 0 V
ADG936 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
ADG936BCPZ Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Oct 09 - Oct 14 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that ADG936BCPZ is the original manufacturer or agent of ADI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ADI original manufacturers and agents. All ADI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their ADG936BCPZ devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of ADG936BCPZ products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of ADG936BCPZ chips? Including ADI original factory information, RF Switch ICs application, ADG936BCPZ pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Analog Switches Multiplexers ; Single Supply 1.65V to 5.5V category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ADI's ADG936BCPZ price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ADI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for ADG936BCPZ, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of ADG936BCPZ?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the ADG936BCPZ we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the ADG936BCPZ only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of ADG936BCPZ.
(3)The ADG936BCPZ is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as ADG936BCPZ datasheet pdf, ADG936 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.OP07 Operational Amplifier IC: Pinout, Datasheet & Its Application
- 2.Instrumentation Amplifier Example, Circuit Diagram, Advantages, and Applications
- 3.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
- 4.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 5.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 6.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
ADG902BRMZ Wideband, 43 dB Isolation @ 1 GHz, CMOS 1.65 V to 2.75 V, Absorptive/R...
ADG904BRUZ Wideband 2.5 GHz, 37 dB Isolation at 1 GHz, CMOS 1.65 V to 2.75 V, 4:1...
ADG918BCPZ-REEL7 Wideband, 43 dB Isolation @ 1 GHz, CMOS 1.65 V to 2.75 V, 2:1 Mux/SPDT...
ADG918BRMZ Wideband, 43 dB Isolation @ 1 GHz, CMOS 1.65 V to 2.75 V, 2:1 Mux/SPDT...
ADG919BRMZ Wideband, 43 dB Isolation @ 1 GHz, CMOS 1.65 V to 2.75 V, 2:1 Mux/SPDT...
ADG888YCPZ-REEL7 0.4 OHM CMOS, Dual DPDT Switch in WLCSP/LFCSP/TSSOP Packages