Wideband Switch, CMOS/LVTTL, 1.65 V to 2.75 V, MSOP-8
Request for Quotation
ADG901BRMZ Product Details
The ADG901/ADG902 are wideband switches that use a complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS) process to provide high isolation and low insertion loss to 1 GHz. The ADG901BRMZ is an absorptive (matched) switch with 50 Ω terminated shunt legs, while the ADG902 is a reflective switch. These devices are designed such that the isolation is high over the dc to 1 GHz frequency range. These switches enable the user to pass dc signals up to 0.5 V without the use of a dc blocking capacitor. They have on-board CMOS control logic, thus eliminating the need for external controlling circuitry. The control inputs are both CMOS and LVTTL compatible. The low power consumption of these CMOS devices makes them ideally suited to wireless applications and general-purpose high frequency switching.
- Absorptive switch
- Enables user to pass dc signals up to 0.5 V without dc blocking capacitor
- Operational from 0 Hz up to 4.5 GHz at −3 dB frequency40 dB off isolation at 1 GHz typical0.8 dB insertion loss at 1 GHz typical17 dBm P1dB at 1 GHz typical
- Available in 3 mm × 3 mm, 8-lead MSOP and 8-lead LFCSP
- <1 μA power consumption
- CMOS/LVTTL control logic
- Specified at 1.65 V to 2.75 V
- Download (pdf)
- Military temperature range: −55°C to +125°C
- Controlled manufacturing baseline
- 1 assembly/test site
- 1 fabrication site
- Enhanced product change notification
- Qualification data available on request
- V62/16613 DSCC Drawing Number
- Wireless communications
- General purpose RF switching
- Dual-band applications
- High speed filter selection
- Digital transceiver front-end switch
- IF switching
- Tuner modules
- Antenna diversity switching list
- Number of Switches
- Switch Configuration
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Maximum Power Dissipation
- 2.5 uW
- Off Time (Max)
- 5.8 ns
- On Time (Max)
- 3.6 ns
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Supply Voltage Max
- 2.75 V
- Supply Voltage Min
ADG901 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
ADG901BRMZ Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Feb 01 - Feb 06 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that ADG901BRMZ is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their ADG901BRMZ devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of ADG901BRMZ products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of ADG901BRMZ chips? Including AD original factory information, RF Switches application, ADG901BRMZ pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Analog Switches Multiplexers ; Single Supply 1.65V to 5.5V category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's ADG901BRMZ price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for ADG901BRMZ, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of ADG901BRMZ?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the ADG901BRMZ we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the ADG901BRMZ only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of ADG901BRMZ.
(3)The ADG901BRMZ is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as ADG901BRMZ datasheet pdf, ADG901 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
- 2.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 3.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 4.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 5.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 6.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
ADG884BRMZ Analogue Switch, Dual Channel, 2 Channels, SPDT, 0.37 ohm, 1.8V to 5.5...
ADG854BCPZ 0.5 Ω CMOS 1.8 V TO 5.5 V Dual SPDT/2:1 MUX Mini LFCSP Package
ADG888BCBZ-REEL7 0.4 OHM CMOS, Dual DPDT Switch in WLCSP/LFCSP/TSSOP Packages
ADG888YCPZ-REEL7 0.4 OHM CMOS, Dual DPDT Switch in WLCSP/LFCSP/TSSOP Packages
ADG884BRMZ-REEL7 Analog Switch ICs 280mOhm 5.5V CMOS Dual 2:1 Mux/SPDT
ADG901BCPZ-REEL7 RF Switch SPST 0MHz to 2.5GHz 34dB 8Pin LFCSP EP T/R