16:1 Analog Multiplexer IC, Dual, 5.5 ohm, 1.8V to 5.5V, LFCSP-48
Request for Quotation
ADG726BCPZ Product Details
The ADG726/ADG732 are monolithic, complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) 32-channel and dual 16-channel analog multiplexers. The ADG732 switches one of 32 inputs (S1 to S32) to a common output, D, as determined by the 5-bit binary address lines A0, A1, A2, A3, and A4. The ADG726BCPZ switches one of 16 inputs as determined by the 4-bit binary address lines A0, A1, A2, and A3.
On-chip latches facilitate microprocessor interfacing. The ADG726BCPZ may also be configured for differential operation by tying CSA and CSB together. An EN input is used to enable or disable the devices. When disabled, all channels are switched off.
These multiplexers are designed on an enhanced submicron process that provides low power dissipation yet gives high switching speed, very low on resistance, and leakage currents. They operate from a single supply of +1.8 V to +5.5 V and a ±2.5 V dual supply, making them ideally suited to a variety of applications. On resistance is in the region of a few ohms and is closely matched between switches and very flat over the full signal range. These devices can operate equally well as either multiplexers or demultiplexers and have an input signal range that extends to the supplies. In the off condition, signal levels up to the supplies are blocked. All channels exhibit break-before-make switching action, preventing momentary shorting when switching channels.
The ADG726/ADG732 are available in a 48-lead LFCSP or a 48-lead TQFP. For functionally equivalent devices with serial interface, see the ADG725/ADG731.
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V single-supply operation
- ±2.5 V dual-supply operation
- On resistance: 4 Ω at 25°C (+5 V single supply/±2.5 V dualsupply)
- 0.5 Ω on-resistance flatness at 25°C (+5 V single supply/±2.5 V dual supply)
- Rail-to-rail operation
- Transition times: 23 ns typical at 25°C
- Single 32-to-1 channel multiplexer
- Dual/differential 16-to-1 channel multiplexer
- TTL-/CMOS-compatible inputs
- 48-lead TQFP or 48-lead, 7 mm × 7 mm LFCSP
- Optical applications
- Data acquisition systems
- Communication systems
- Relay replacement
- Audio and video switching
- Battery-powered systems
- Medical instrumentation
- Automatic test equipment (ATE)
- Number of Channels
- Number of Switches
- On Resistance (Max)
- 4 Ohms
- Off Time (Max)
- 16 ns
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 5 V
- Operating Supply Current
- 20 uA
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- 34 MHz
- 72 dB
- Maximum Power Dissipation
- 100 uW
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Off Isolation (Typ)
- 72 dB
- Factory Pack Quantity
ADG726 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
ADG726BCPZ Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Feb 01 - Feb 06 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that ADG726BCPZ is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their ADG726BCPZ devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of ADG726BCPZ products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of ADG726BCPZ chips? Including AD original factory information, Analog Switches Multiplexers ; Dual Supply 2V to 8V application, ADG726BCPZ pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Analog Switches Multiplexers ; Dual Supply 2V to 8V category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's ADG726BCPZ price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for ADG726BCPZ, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of ADG726BCPZ?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the ADG726BCPZ we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the ADG726BCPZ only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of ADG726BCPZ.
(3)The ADG726BCPZ is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as ADG726BCPZ datasheet pdf, ADG726 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
- 2.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 3.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 4.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 5.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 6.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
ADG715BRUZ Analogue Switch, Octal Channel, 8 Channels, SPST, 4.5 ohm, 2.7V to 5.5...
ADG719BRTZ ANALOG DEVICES ADG719BRTZ Analogue Switch, SPDT, 1Channels, 4Ω, 1.8V t...
ADG719BRTZ-500RL7 Analogue Switch, 1 Channels, SPDT, 4 ohm, 1.8V to 5.5V, SOT-23, 6 Pins...
ADG719BRTZ-REEL7 Analogue Switch, 1 Channels, SPDT, 2.5 ohm, 1.8V to 5.5V, SOT-23, 6 Pi...
ADG721BRMZ Analogue Switch, Dual Channel, 2 Channels, SPST, 4 ohm, 1.8V to 5.5V, ...
ADG722BRMZ CMOS, Low Voltage, 4 O Dual SPST Switch in 3 mm × 2 mm LFCSP; Pac...