Analog Multiplexer Single 4:1 16-Pin SOIC N Tube
Request for Quotation
ADG509FBRN Product Details
The ADG508F and ADG509FBRN are CMOS analog multiplexers, with the ADG508F comprising eight single channels and the ADG509FBRN comprising four differential channels. These multiplexer provides fault protection. Using a series n-channel, p-channel, n-channel MOSFET structure, both device and signal source protection is provided in the event of an overvoltage or power loss. The multiplexer can withstand continuous overvoltage inputs from -40 V to +55 V. During fault conditions with power suppplies off, the multiplexer input (or output) appears as an open circuit and only a few nanoamperes of leakage current will flow. This protects not only the multiplexer and the circuitry driven by the multiplexer, but also protects the sensors or signal sources that drive the multiplexer.
The ADG508F switches one of eight inputs to a common output as determined by the 3-bit binary address lines A0, A1 and A2.The ADG509FBRN switches one of four differential inputs to a common differential output as determined by the 2-bit binary address lines A0 and A1.An EN input on each device is used to enable or disable the device. When disabled, all channels are switched OFF.Product Highlights
- All switches off with power supply off
- Analog output of on channel clamped within power supplies if an overvoltage occurs
- Latch-up proof construction
- Low on resistance (270 Ω typical)
- Fast Switching Timeston 230 ns maximumtoff 130 ns maximum
- Low power dissipation (3.3 mW maximum)
- Fault and overvoltage protection (−40 V to +55 V)
- Break-before-make construction
- TTL and CMOS compatible inputs
- Existing multiplexer applications (both fault-protected and nonfault-protected)
- New designs requiring multiplexer functions
- Number of Switches
- On Resistance (Max)
- 300 Ohms
- On Time (Max)
- 230 ns
- Off Time (Max)
- 130 ns
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 15 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Package / Case
- SOIC N
- Maximum Power Dissipation
- 3.3 mW
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Supply Current
- 0.1 uA
- Supply Current (Max)
- 1 uA
- Supply Voltage Max
- 16.5 V
- Supply Voltage Min
- 10.8 V
ADG509F Technical Documentation/Data sheet
ADG509FBRN Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 05 - Dec 10 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that ADG509FBRN is the original manufacturer or agent of ADI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ADI original manufacturers and agents. All ADI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their ADG509FBRN devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of ADG509FBRN products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of ADG509FBRN chips? Including ADI original factory information, Analog multiplexer, demultiplexer application, ADG509FBRN pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Analog Switches Multiplexers ; Dual Supply 5V to 22V category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ADI's ADG509FBRN price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ADI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for ADG509FBRN, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of ADG509FBRN?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the ADG509FBRN we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the ADG509FBRN only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of ADG509FBRN.
(3)The ADG509FBRN is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as ADG509FBRN datasheet pdf, ADG509F pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.OP07 Operational Amplifier IC: Pinout, Datasheet & Its Application
- 2.Top 10 Op-Amp ICs of 2023: Your Ultimate Selection Guide
- 3.LM1458 Dual Operational Amplifier: Pinout, Datasheet, and Equivalent
- 4.LM358 Dual Op-Amp: Pinout, Datasheet and Working
- 5.Instrumentation Amplifier Example, Circuit Diagram, Advantages, and Applications
- 6.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
ADG508FBRNZ 8:1 Analog Multiplexer IC, Single, 300 ohm, 10.8V to 16.5V, SOIC-16
ADG509AKNZ 4:1 Analog Multiplexer IC, Dual, 280 ohm, 10.8V to 16.5V, DIP-16
ADG509FBNZ 8-Channel/4-Channel Fault-Protected Analog Multiplexers
ADG508FBRWZ Analog Multiplexer Single 8:1 16-Pin SOIC W Tube
ADG509AKN Analog Multiplexer Single 4:1 16-Pin PDIP N Tube
ADG509AKR Analog Multiplexer Single 4:1 16-Pin SOIC N Tube