1-Channel Dual ADC Pipelined 1.25Gsps 14-bit JESD204B 88-Pin LFCSP EP Tray
Request for Quotation
AD9691BCPZ-1250 Product Details
The AD9691BCPZ-1250 is a dual, 14-bit, 1.25 GSPS analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The device has an on-chip buffer and sample-and-hold circuit designed for low power, small size, and ease of use. The device is designed for sampling wide bandwidth analog signals of up to 1.5 GHz.
The dual ADC cores feature a multistage, differential pipelined architecture with integrated output error correction logic. Each ADC features wide bandwidth inputs supporting a variety of user-selectable input ranges. An integrated voltage reference
eases design considerations.
Each ADC data output is internally connected to two digital downconverters (DDCs). Each DDC consists of four cascaded signal processing stages: a 12-bit frequency translator (NCO) and four half-band decimation filters.
In addition to the DDC blocks, the AD9691BCPZ-1250 has a programmable threshold detector that allows monitoring of the incoming signal power using the fast detect output bits of the ADC. Because this threshold indicator has low latency, the user can quickly turn down the system gain to avoid an overrange condition at the ADC input.
Users can configure the Subclass 1 JESD204B-based high speed serialized output in a variety of one-, two-, four- or eight-lane
configurations, depending on the DDC configuration and the acceptable lane rate of the receiving logic device. Multiple device
synchronization is supported through the SYSREF± input pins.
The AD9691BCPZ-1250 is available in a Pb-free, 88-lead LFCSP and is specified over the −40°C to +85°C industrial temperature range. This product is protected by a U.S. patent.
• JESD204B (Subclass 1) coded serial digital outputs
• 1.9 W total power per channel (default settings)
• SFDR = 77 dBFS at 340 MHz
• SNR = 63.4 dBFS at 340 MHz (AIN = −1.0 dBFS)
• Noise density = −152.6 dBFS/Hz
• 1.25 V, 2.50 V, and 3.3 V dc supply operation
• No missing codes
• 1.58 V p-p differential full scale input voltage
• Flexible termination impedance
- 400 Ω, 200 Ω, 100 Ω, and 50 Ω differential
• 1.5 GHz usable analog input full power bandwidth
• 95 dB channel isolation/crosstalk
• Amplitude detection bits for efficient AGC implementation
• 2 integrated wideband digital processors per channel
- 12-bit NCO, up to 4 cascaded half-band filters
• Integer clock divide by 1, 2, 4, or 8
• Flexible JESD204B lane configurations
• Timestamp feature
• Small signal dither
• Communications (wideband receivers and digital predistortion)
• Instrumentation (spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, integrated RF test solutions)
• DOCSIS 3.x CMTS upstream receive paths
• High speed data acquisition systems
- JESD204B (Subclass 1) coded serial digital outputs
- 1.9 W total power per channel (default settings)
- SFDR = 77 dBFS at 340 MHz
- SNR = 63.4 dBFS at 340 MHz (AIN = −1.0 dBFS)
- Noise density = −152.6 dBFS/Hz
- 1.25 V, 2.50 V, and 3.3 V dc supply operation
- No missing codes
- 1.58 V p-p differential full scale input voltage
- Flexible termination impedance400 Ω, 200 Ω, 100 Ω, and 50 Ω differential
- 1.5 GHz usable analog input full power bandwidth
- 95 dB channel isolation/crosstalk
- See data sheet for additional features
- Communications (wideband receivers and digital predistortion)
- Instrumentation (spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, integrated RF test solutions)
- DOCSIS 3.x CMTS upstream receive paths
- High speed data acquisition systems
- Number of Bits
- Sampling Rate (Per Second)
- Number of Inputs
- Input Type
- Data Interface
- Ratio S/H:ADC
- Number of A/D Converters
- Reference Type
- Voltage Supply, Analog
- 1.22V ~ 1.28V, 2.44V ~ 2.56V
- Voltage Supply, Digital
- 1.22V ~ 1.28V
- Simultaneous Sampling
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 85??C
- Package / Case
- 88-VFQFN Exposed Pad, CSP
- Supplier Device Package
- 88-LFCSP-VQ (12x12)
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
AD9691 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
AD9691BCPZ-1250 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
very happy with transaction
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 10 - Dec 15 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD9691BCPZ-1250 is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD9691BCPZ-1250 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD9691BCPZ-1250 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD9691BCPZ-1250 chips? Including AD original factory information, Analog to Digital Converters (ADC) application, AD9691BCPZ-1250 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by High Speed A/D Converters ; 10 MSPS ; Standard High Speed A/D Converters ; 20 MSPS category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's AD9691BCPZ-1250 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD9691BCPZ-1250, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD9691BCPZ-1250?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD9691BCPZ1250 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD9691BCPZ-1250 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD9691BCPZ-1250.
(3)The AD9691BCPZ-1250 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD9691BCPZ-1250 datasheet pdf, AD9691 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
PN7150B0HN/C11002Y HIGH PERFORMANCE NFC CONTROLLER, SUPPORTING ALL NFC FORUM MODES, WITH ...
RT9053AGB Linear Voltage Regulator IC Positive Adjustable 1 Output Adj to 0.8V 4...
STM32F446RET6 ARM MCU, High Performance, STM32 Family STM32F4 Series Microcontroller...
XC7A100T-2FTG256C FPGA Artix-7 Family 101440 Cells 28nm Technology 1V 256-Pin FTBGA Tray...
BLED112-V1 Bluetooth 4.0, Module, 3.6V to 5.5V Supply, -91dBm Sensitivity
PI3DBS12412AZHE Multiplexer Switch ICs 12.5G 2Lane 4Channel 2:1 mux/demux