1-Channel Single ADC Pipelined 125Msps 14-bit Parallel 48-Pin LFCSP EP Tray
Request for Quotation
AD9246BCPZ-125 Product Details
1.8 V analog supply operation
1.8 V to 3.3 V output supply
SNR = 71.7 dBc (72.7 dBFS) to 70 MHz input
SFDR = 85 dBc to 70 MHz input
Low power: 395 mW @ 125 MSPS
Differential input with 650 MHz bandwidth
On-chip voltage reference and sample-and-hold amplifier
DNL = ±0.4 LSB
Flexible analog input: 1 V p-p to 2 V p-p range
Offset binary, Gray code, or twos complement data format
Clock duty cycle stabilizer
Data output clock
Serial port control
Built-in selectable digital test pattern generation
Programmable clock and data alignment
IF sampling in communications receivers
IS-95, CDMA-One, IMT-2000
Low cost digital oscilloscopes
The AD9246 is a monolithic, single 1.8 V supply, 14-bit, 80 MSPS/
105 MSPS/125 MSPS analog-to-digital converter (ADC), featuring
a high performance sample-and-hold amplifier (SHA) and on-chip
voltage reference. The product uses a multistage differential
pipeline architecture with output error correction logic to
provide 14-bit accuracy at 125 MSPS data rates and guarantees
no missing codes over the full operating temperature range.
The wide bandwidth, truly differential SHA allows a variety of user-selectable input ranges and offsets, including single-ended applications. It is suitable for multiplexed systems that switch full-scale voltage levels in successive channels and for sampling single-channel inputs at frequencies well beyond the Nyquist rate. Combined with power and cost savings over previously available ADCs, the AD9246 is suitable for applications in communications, imaging, and medical ultrasound.
A differential clock input controls all internal conversion cycles. A duty cycle stabilizer (DCS) compensates for wide variations in the clock duty cycle while maintaining excellent overall ADC performance.
The digital output data is presented in offset binary, Gray code, or twos complement formats. A data output clock (DCO) is provided to ensure proper latch timing with receiving logic.
The AD9246 is available in a 48-lead LFCSP_VQ and is specified over the industrial temperature range (−40°C to +85°C).
- 1.8 V analog supply operation
- 1.8 V to 3.3 V output supply
- SNR = 71.7 dBc (72.7 dBFS) to 70 MHz input
- SFDR = 85 dBc to 70 MHz input
- Low power: 395 mW @ 125 MSPS
- Differential input with 650 MHz bandwidth
- On-chip voltage reference and sample-and-hold amplifier
- DNL = ±0.4 LSB
- Flexible analog input: 1 V p-p to 2 V p-p range
- Offset binary, Gray code, or twos complement data format
- Data output clock and clock duty cycle stabilizer
- Serial port control Built-in selectable digital test pattern generationProgrammable clock and data alignment
- Ultrasound equipment
- IF sampling in communications receiversIS-95, CDMA-One, IMT-2000
- Battery-powered instruments
- Hand-held scopemeters
- Low cost digital oscilloscopes
- Number of Channels
- Conversion Rate
- 80 MSPs
- 14 bit
- Input Type
- 71.9 dB
- Interface Type
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 1.8 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Maximum Power Dissipation
- 425 mW
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Number of Converters
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Voltage Reference
- Internal, External
AD9246-105 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
AD9246BCPZ-125 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
buena comunicación, buen servicio, gracias
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 05 - Dec 10 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD9246BCPZ-125 is the original manufacturer or agent of ADI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ADI original manufacturers and agents. All ADI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD9246BCPZ-125 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD9246BCPZ-125 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD9246BCPZ-125 chips? Including ADI original factory information, Data Acquisition - Analog to Digital Converters application, AD9246BCPZ-125 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by High Speed A/D Converters ; 10 MSPS ; Standard High Speed A/D Converters ; 20 MSPS category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ADI's AD9246BCPZ-125 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ADI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD9246BCPZ-125, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD9246BCPZ-125?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD9246BCPZ125 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD9246BCPZ-125 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD9246BCPZ-125.
(3)The AD9246BCPZ-125 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD9246BCPZ-125 datasheet pdf, AD9246-105 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.OP07 Operational Amplifier IC: Pinout, Datasheet & Its Application
- 2.Top 10 Op-Amp ICs of 2023: Your Ultimate Selection Guide
- 3.LM1458 Dual Operational Amplifier: Pinout, Datasheet, and Equivalent
- 4.LM358 Dual Op-Amp: Pinout, Datasheet and Working
- 5.Instrumentation Amplifier Example, Circuit Diagram, Advantages, and Applications
- 6.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
AD9239BCPZ-250 4-Channel Quad ADC Pipelined 250Msps 12-bit Serial 72-Pin LFCSP EP Tra...
AD9241ASZ Analogue to Digital Converter, 14 bit, 1.25 MSPS, Differential, Single...
AD9244BSTZ-40 14-Bit 40/65 MSPS IF Sampling Analog-To-Digital Converter; Package: LQ...
AD9244BSTZ-65 14-Bit 40/65 MSPS IF Sampling Analog-To-Digital Converter; Package: LQ...
AD9245BCPZ-20 ANALOG TO DIGITAL CONVERTER ADC, 14 BIT, 20MSPS, 1.2LSB, Resolution (...
AD9245BCPZ-40 14-Bit, 20 MSPS/40 MSPS/65 MSPS/80 MSPS 3 V A/D Converter; Package: LF...