Images are for reference only.
Low Cost, High Speed Differential Amplifier
Request for Quotation
AD8132ARM Product Details
The AD8132ARM is a low cost differential or single-ended input to differential output amplifier with resistor set gain. The AD8132ARM is a major advancement over op amps for driving differential input ADCs or for driving signals over long lines. The AD8132ARM has a unique internal feedback feature that provides output gain and phase matching balanced to −68 dB at 10 MHz, suppressing harmonics and reducing radiated EMI.
Manufactured using the next-generation of Analog Devices, Inc., XFCB bipolar process, the AD8132ARM has a −3 dB bandwidth of 350 MHz and delivers a differential signal with −99 dBc SFDR at 5 MHz, despite its low cost. The AD8132ARM eliminates the need for a transformer with high performance ADCs, preserving the low frequency and dc information. The common-mode level of the differential output is adjustable by applying a voltage on the VOCM pin, easily level shifting the input signals for driving single-supply ADCs. Fast overload recovery preserves sampling accuracy.
The AD8132ARM is also used as a differential driver for the trans-mission of high speed signals over low cost twisted pair or coaxial cables. The feedback network can be adjusted to boost the high frequency components of the signal. The AD8132ARM is used for either analog or digital video signals or for other high speed data trans-mission. The AD8132ARM is capable of driving either a Category 3 or Category 5 twisted pair or coaxial cable with minimal line attenuation. The AD8132ARM has considerable cost and performance improvements over discrete line driver solutions.
Differential signal processing reduces the effects of ground noise that plagues ground-referenced systems. The AD8132ARM can be used for differential signal processing (gain and filtering) throughout a signal chain, easily simplifying the conversion between differential and single-ended components.
The AD8132W is the automotive grade version, qualified for 125°C operation per the AEC-Q100. See the Automotive Products section for more details.
The AD8132ARM is available in both 8-lead SOIC and 8-lead MSOP packages for operation over the extended industrial temperature range of −40°C to +125°C.
- High speed350 MHz, −3 dB bandwidth1200 V/μs slew rate
- Resistor set gain
- Internal common-mode feedback
- Improved gain and phase balance: −68 dB @ 10 MHz
- Separate input to set the common-mode output voltage
- Low distortion: −99 dBc SFDR @ 5 MHz, 800 Ω load
- Low power: 10.7 mA @ 5 V
- Power supply range: +2.7 V to ±5.5 V
- Fully AEC-Q100 qualified (AD8132W)
- Low power differential ADC drivers
- Differential gain and differential filtering
- Video line drivers
- Differential in/out level shifting
- Single-ended input to differential output drivers
- Active transformers
- Automotive driver assistance
- Automotive infotainment
- Number of Channels
- 1 Channel
- 350 MHz
- Available Set Gain
- 1 V/V
- Input Offset Voltage
- 1 mV
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (Min)
- 70 dB
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 3 V, 5 V, 9 V
- Supply Current
- 10.7 mA
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 125 C
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Maximum Dual Supply Voltage
- +/- 5.5 V
- Maximum Input Resistance
- 3 MOhms at 5 V
- Maximum Power Dissipation
- 250 mW
- Slew Rate
- 1200 V/us
- Factory Pack Quantity
AD8132 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
AD8132ARM Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Excellent arrived on time.
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 18 - Jun 23 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD8132ARM is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD8132ARM devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD8132ARM products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD8132ARM chips? Including AD original factory information, Differential Amplifiers application, AD8132ARM pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by RF Amplifiers ; Fully Differential Amplifiers category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's AD8132ARM price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD8132ARM, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD8132ARM?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD8132ARM we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD8132ARM only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD8132ARM.
(3)The AD8132ARM is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD8132ARM datasheet pdf, AD8132 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
AD812ARZ Video Amplifier, 2 Amplifiers, 65 MHz, 1600 V/µs, -40 °C, 85 °C, 50 mA...
AD8130ARMZ Differential Amplifier, Low Cost, 1 Amplifiers, 1.8 mV, 1 dB, 270 MHz,...
AD8130ARZ Differential Amplifier, Low Cost, 1 Amplifiers, 1.8 mV, 73 dB, 270 MHz...
AD8131ARMZ Differential Amplifier, High Speed, 1 Amplifiers, 1.5 mV, 400 MHz, -40...
AD8131ARZ Differential Amplifier, High Speed, 1 Amplifiers, 7 mV, 400 MHz, -40 °...
AD8131ARZ-REEL7 Low Cost, High Speed Differential Driver Amplifier