High Performance, 145 MHz FastFET™ Op Amp; Package: MSOP; No of Pins: 8; Temperature Range: Industrial
Request for Quotation
AD8066ARMZ-REEL7 Product Details
The AD8065/AD80661 FastFET™ amplifiers are voltage feedback amplifiers with FET inputs offering high performance and ease of use. The AD8065 is a single amplifier, and the AD8066ARMZ-REEL7 is a dual amplifier. These amplifiers are developed in the Analog Devices, Inc. proprietary XFCB process and allow exceptionally low noise operation (7.0 nV/√Hz and 0.6 fA/√Hz) as well as very high input impedance.
With a wide supply voltage range from 5 V to 24 V, the ability to operate on single supplies, and a bandwidth of 145 MHz, the AD8065/AD8066ARMZ-REEL7 are designed to work in a variety of applications. For added versatility, the amplifiers also contain rail-to-rail outputs.
Despite the low cost, the amplifiers provide excellent overall performance. The differential gain and phase errors of 0.02% and 0.02°, respectively, along with 0.1 dB flatness out to 7 MHz, make these amplifiers ideal for video applications. Additionally, they offer a high slew rate of 180 V/µs, excellent distortion (SFDR of −88 dBc @ 1 MHz), extremely high common-mode rejection of −100 dB, and a low input offset voltage of 1.5 mV maximum under warmed up conditions. The AD8065/AD8066ARMZ-REEL7 operate using only a 6.4 mA/amplifier typical supply current and are capable of delivering up to 30 mA of load current.
The AD8065/AD8066ARMZ-REEL7 are high performance, high speed, FET input amplifiers available in small packages: SOIC-8, MSOP-8, and SOT-23-5. They are rated to work over the industrial temperature range of −40°C to +85°C.
The AD8065WARTZ-R7 is fully qualified for automotive applications. It is rated to operate over the extended temperature range (−40°C to +105°C), up to a maximum supply voltage range of ±5 V only
- Qualified for automotive applications
- FET input amplifier
- 1 pA input bias current
- Low cost
- High speed: 145 MHz, −3 dB bandwidth (G = +1)
- 180 V/µs slew rate (G = +2)
- Low noise
- 7 nV/√Hz (f = 10 kHz)
- 0.6 fA/√Hz (f = 10 kHz)
- Wide supply voltage range: 5 V to 24 V
- Single-supply and rail-to-rail output
- Low offset voltage 1.5 mV maximum
- High common-mode rejection ratio: −100 dB
- Excellent distortion specifications
- SFDR −88 dBc @ 1 MHz
- Low power: 6.4 mA/amplifier typical supply current
- No phase reversal
- Small packaging: SOIC-8, SOT-23-5, and MSOP-8
- Automotive driver assistance systems
- Photodiode preamps
- A/D drivers
- Level shifting
- Number of Channels
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (Min)
- 100 dB
- Input Offset Voltage
- 400 uV
- Input Bias Current (Max)
- 6 pA
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 5 V to 24 V
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Slew Rate
- 160 V/us at 5 V
- Output Current
- 35 mA
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Amplifier Type
- Voltage Feedback
- Gain Bandwidth Product
- 60 MHz
- Maximum Dual Supply Voltage
- +/- 12 V
- Minimum Dual Supply Voltage
- +/- 2.5 V
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Supply Current
- 14.8 mA
- Voltage Gain dB
- 113 dB
AD8066 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
AD8066ARMZ-REEL7 Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 26 - Jul 01 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD8066ARMZ-REEL7 is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD8066ARMZ-REEL7 devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD8066ARMZ-REEL7 products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD8066ARMZ-REEL7 chips? Including AD original factory information, Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Rail-to-Rail Op Amps application, AD8066ARMZ-REEL7 pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Rail-to-Rail Op Amps category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's AD8066ARMZ-REEL7 price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD8066ARMZ-REEL7, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD8066ARMZ-REEL7?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD8066ARMZREEL7 we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD8066ARMZ-REEL7 only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD8066ARMZ-REEL7.
(3)The AD8066ARMZ-REEL7 is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD8066ARMZ-REEL7 datasheet pdf, AD8066 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
AD8062ARM 16-Bit, 8-Channel Serial Output Sampling Analog-to-Digital Converter 2...
AD8062ARMZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 320 MHz, 650 V/µs, 2.7V to 8...
AD8062ARZ Low Cost, 300 MHz Rail-to-Rail Amplifier (Dual); Package: SOIC; No of ...
AD8063ARZ Operational Amplifier, Single, 1 Amplifier, 300 MHz, 650 V/µs, 2.7V to...
AD8065ARTZ-R2 High Performance, 145 MHz FastFET™ Op Amp; Package: SOT-23; No o...
AD8065ARZ High Performance, 145 MHz FastFET™ Op Amp; Package: SOIC; No of Pins: ...