Images are for reference only.
Low-Power High-Speed Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Op Amplifier; Package: SOIC; No of Pins: 14; Temperature Range: Industrial
Request for Quotation
AD8040ARZ Product Details
The AD8040ARZ is a quad, rail-to-rail input and output high speed amplifier with a quiescent current of only 1.3 mA per amplifier.Despite its low power consumption, the amplifier provides excellent performance with 125MHz small signal bandwidth and 60 V/µs slew rate.ADI's proprietary XFCB process enables high speed and high performance on low power.
This amplifier exhibits true single-supply operation with rail-to-rail input and output performance for supply voltages ranging from 2.7V to 12V.The input voltage range extends 200 mV beyond each rail without phase reversal.The dynamic range of the output extends to within 40 mV of each rail.
The AD8040ARZ provides excellent signal quality with minimal power dissipation.At G=+1, SFDR is -72dBc at 1MHz and settling time to 0.1% is only 80 ns.Low distortion and fast settling performance makes this amplifier a suitable driver for single-supply A/D converters.
The versatility of the AD8040ARZ allows the user to operate the amplifier on a wide range of supplies while consuming less than 6.5 mW of power.This feature extends the operation time in applications ranging from battery-powered systems with large bandwidth requirements to high speed systems where component density requires lower power dissipation.
The amplifier is rated over the extended industrial temperature range, -40°C to +125°C.
- Low Power1.3mA supply current/amplifier
- High Speed 125MHz, -3 dB Bandwidth (G=+1)60V/µs Slew Rate80ns Settling Time to 0.1%
- Wide Supply Range: 2.7V to 12V
- Offset voltage: 6 mV max
- Rail-to-Rail Input and Output No phase reversal, inputs200 mV beyond rails
- Low input bias current+0.7µA to -1.5 µA
- Small Packaging SOIC-14, TSSOP-14
- Voltage Feedback Amplifier
- Number of Channels
- Voltage Gain dB
- 74 dB
- Input Offset Voltage
- 1.6 mV
- Slew Rate
- 60 V/us
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 2.7 V to 12 V
- Supply Current
- 6 mA
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 125 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- 125 MHz
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (Min)
- 90 dB
- Gain Bandwidth Product
- 40 MHz
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Output Current
- 5 mA
- Settling Time
- 80 ns
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Supply Voltage Max
- 12 V
- Supply Voltage Min
- 2.7 V
AD8040 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
AD8040ARZ Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 26 - Jul 01 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD8040ARZ is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD8040ARZ devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD8040ARZ products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD8040ARZ chips? Including AD original factory information, Linear - Amplifiers - Instrumentation, OP Amps, Buffer Amps application, AD8040ARZ pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Rail-to-Rail Op Amps category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's AD8040ARZ price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD8040ARZ, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD8040ARZ?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD8040ARZ we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD8040ARZ only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD8040ARZ.
(3)The AD8040ARZ is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD8040ARZ datasheet pdf, AD8040 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
AD8034ARTZ-REEL7 Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 80 MHz, 80 V/µs, 5V to 24V, ...
AD8034ARZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 80 MHz, 80 V/µs, 5V to 24V, ...
AD8036ARZ ANALOG DEVICES AD8036ARZ Operational Amplifier, Single, 1 Amplifier, 2...
AD8037ARZ Operational Amplifier, Single, 1 Amplifier, 270 MHz, 1.5 kV/µs, ± 3V t...
AD8039ARZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 350 MHz, 425 V/µs, 3V to 12V...
AD8040ARUZ Low-Power High-Speed Rail-to-Rail Input/Output Op Amplifier; Package: ...