Low Distortion, Wide Bandwidth Voltage Feedback Clamp Amps Amplifier
Request for Quotation
AD8037AR Product Details
The AD8036 and AD8037AR are wide bandwidth, low distortion clamping amplifiers. The AD8036 is unity gain stable. The AD8037AR is stable at a gain of two or greater. These devices allow the designer to specify a high (VCH) and low (VCL) output clamp voltage. The output signal will clamp at these specified levels. Utilizing a unique patent pending CLAMPIN™ input clamp architecture, the AD8036 and AD8037AR offer a 10 ×improvement in clamp performance compared to traditional out-V put clamping devices. In particular, clamp error is typically 3 mV or less and distortion in the clamp region is minimized. This product can be used as a classical op amp or a clamp amplifier where a high and low output voltage are specified.
The AD8036 and AD8037, which utilize a voltage feedback architecture, meet the requirements of many applications which previously depended on current feedback amplifiers. The AD8036 and AD8037AR exhibit an exceptionally fast and accurate pulse response (16 ns to 0.01%), extremely wide small-signal and large-signal bandwidths and ultralow distortion. The AD8036 achieves -66 dBc at 20 MHz, and 240 MHz small-signal and 195 MHz large-signal bandwidths. The AD8036 and AD8037's recover from 2× clamp overdrive within 1.5 ns. These characteristics position the AD8036/AD8037AR ideally for driving as well as buffering flash and high resolution ADCs.
In addition to traditional output clamp amplifier applications, the input clamp architecture supports the clamp levels as additional inputs to the amplifier. As such, in addition to static dc clamp levels, signals with speeds up to 240 MHz can be applied to the clamp pins. The clamp values can also be set to any value within the output voltage range provided that VH is greater that VL. Due to these clamp characteristics, the AD8036 and AD8037AR can be used in nontraditional applications such as a full-wave rectifier, a pulse generator, or an amplitude modulator. These novel applications are only examples of some of the diverse applications which can be designed with input clamps.
The AD8036 is offered in chips, industrial (-40°C to +85°) and military (-55°C to +125°C) package temperature ranges and the AD8037AR in industrial.Industrial versions are available in plastic DIP and SOIC; MIL versions are packaged in cerdip.
- Superb clamping characteristics
- 3 mV clamp error
- 1.5 ns overdrive recovery
- Minimized nonlinear clamping region
- 240 MHz clamp input bandwidth
- ±3.9 V clamp input range
- Wide bandwidth
- Small signal: 270 MHz
- Large signal (4 V p-p): 190 MHz
- Good DC characteristics
- 2 mV offset
- 10 μV/°C drift
- See data sheet for additional features
- Extended industrial temperature range: −55°C to +105°C
- Controlled manufacturing baseline
- One assembly/test site
- One fabrication site
- Product change notification
- Qualification data available on request
- V62/16612 DSCC Drawing Number
- ADC buffer
- IF/RF signal processing
- High quality imaging broadcast
- Video systems
- Video amplifier
- Full wave rectifier
- Number of Channels
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (Min)
- 90 dB
- Input Offset Voltage
- 2 mV
- Input Bias Current (Max)
- 9 uA
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 6 V to 12 V
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Slew Rate
- 1500 V/us at +/- 5 V
- Output Current
- 70 mA
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Amplifier Type
- Voltage Feedback
- Gain Bandwidth Product
- 280 MHz
- Maximum Dual Supply Voltage
- +/- 6 V
- Minimum Dual Supply Voltage
- +/- 3 V
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Supply Current
- 19.5 mA
- Voltage Gain dB
- 60 dB
AD8037 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
AD8037AR Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 18 - Jun 23 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD8037AR is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD8037AR devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD8037AR products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD8037AR chips? Including AD original factory information, Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps application, AD8037AR pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Low Noise Op Amps (≤ 10nV/√Hz) category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's AD8037AR price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD8037AR, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD8037AR?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD8037AR we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD8037AR only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD8037AR.
(3)The AD8037AR is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD8037AR datasheet pdf, AD8037 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
AD8032ARZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 80 MHz, 35 V/µs, 2.7V to 12V...
AD8032BRZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 80 MHz, 35 V/µs, 2.7V to 12V...
AD8033AKSZ Operational Amplifier, Single, 1 Amplifier, 80 MHz, 80 V/µs, 5V to 24V...
AD8033ARZ Operational Amplifier, Single, 1 Amplifier, 80 MHz, 80 V/µs, 5V to 24V...
AD8034ARTZ-REEL7 Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 80 MHz, 80 V/µs, 5V to 24V, ...
AD8034ARZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 80 MHz, 80 V/µs, 5V to 24V, ...