Dual Low Power Current Feedback Amplifier
Request for Quotation
AD8012ARMZ Product Details
1.7 mA/Amplifier Supply Current
Fully Specified for =5 V and +5 V Supplies
High Output Current,125 mA
350 MHz,-3 dB Bandwidth(G=+1)
150 MHz,-3dB Bandwidth(G=+2)
2,250 V/us Slew Rate
20ns Settling Time to 0.1%
-72 dBc Worst Harmonic @ 500 kHz, RL=100Ω
-66 dBc Worst Harmonic @ 5 MHz,R=1k0
Good Video Specifications(RL=1kO,G=+2]
0.02% Differential Gain Error
0.06°Differential Phase Error
Gain Flatness 0.1 dB to 40 MHz
60 ns Overdrive Recovery
Low Offset Voltage,1.5 mV
Low Voltage Noise,2.5nV/NHz
Available in 8-Lead SOIlC and 8-Lead MSOP
XDSL, HDSL Line Drivers
CCD Imaging Systems
The AD8012ARMZ is a dual, low power, current feedback amplifier capable of providing 350 MHz bandwidth while using only 1.7 mA per amplifier. It is intended for use in high frequency, wide dynamic range systems where low distortion and high speed are essential and low power is critical.
With only 1.7 mA of supply current, the AD8012ARMZ also offers exceptional ac specifications such as 20 ns settling time and 2,250 V/µs slew rate. The video specifications are 0.02% differential gain and 0.06 degree differential phase, excellent for such a low power amplifier. In addition, the AD8012ARMZ has a low offset of 1.5 mV.
The AD8012ARMZ is well suited for any application that requires high performance with minimal power.
The product is available in standard 8-lead SOIC or MSOP packages and operates over the industrial temperature range –40°C to +85°C.
- Low Power
- 1.7 mA/Amplifier Supply Current
- Fully Specified for ±5 V and +5 V Supplies
- High Output Current, 125 mA
- High Speed
- 350 MHz, –3 dB Bandwidth (G = +1)
- 150 MHz, –3 dB Bandwidth (G = +2)
- 2,250 V/µs Slew Rate
- 20 ns Settling Time to 0.1%
- Low Distortion
- –72 dBc Worst Harmonic @ 500 kHz, RL = 100 Ω
- –66 dBc Worst Harmonic @ 5 MHz, RL = 1 k Ω
- Good Video Specifications (RL = 1 kΩ, G = +2)
- 0.02% Differential Gain Error
- 0.06° Differential Phase Error
- Gain Flatness 0.1 dB to 40 MHz
- 60 ns Overdrive Recovery
- Low Offset Voltage, 1.5 mV
- Low Voltage Noise, 2.5 nV/√Hz
- Available in 8-Lead SOIC and 8-Lead MSOP
- XDSL, HDSL Line Drivers
- ADC Buffers
- Professional Cameras
- CCD Imaging Systems
- Ultrasound Equipment
- Digital Cameras
- Number of Channels
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (Min)
- - 56 dB
- Input Offset Voltage
- 1 mV
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 3 V to 12 V
- Supply Current
- 1.7 mA
- Maximum Power Dissipation
- 0.6 W
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Amplifier Type
- Available Set Gain
- 114 dB
- Dual Supply Voltage
- 1.5 V to 6 V
- Input Voltage Range (Max)
- 12 V
- Maximum Dual Supply Voltage
- 6 V
- Minimum Dual Supply Voltage
- 1.5 V
- Output Current (Typ)
- 125 mA
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Supply Voltage Max
- 12 V
- Supply Voltage Min
- 3 V
AD8012 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
AD8012ARMZ Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 19 - Jun 24 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD8012ARMZ is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD8012ARMZ devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD8012ARMZ products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD8012ARMZ chips? Including AD original factory information, Linear - Amplifiers - Instrumentation, OP Amps, Buffer Amps application, AD8012ARMZ pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Low Noise Op Amps (≤ 10nV/√Hz) category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's AD8012ARMZ price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD8012ARMZ, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD8012ARMZ?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD8012ARMZ we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD8012ARMZ only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD8012ARMZ.
(3)The AD8012ARMZ is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD8012ARMZ datasheet pdf, AD8012 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
AD8002ARZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 600 MHz, 1200 V/µs, ± 3V to ...
AD8004ARZ-14 Quad 3000 V/μs, 35mW Current Feedback Amplifier; Package: SOIC; No of ...
AD8005ARZ Operational Amplifier, Single, 1 Amplifier, 270 MHz, 1.5 kV/µs, ± 4V t...
AD8008ARZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 650 MHz, 1000 V/µs, 5V to 12...
AD8009ARZ Operational Amplifier, Single, 1 Amplifier, 1 GHz, 5500 V/µs, 5V to ± ...
AD8009ARZ-REEL7 1 GHz, 5,500 V/μs Low Distortion Amplifier; Package: SOIC; No of Pins:...