AD8011AR Product Details
The AD8011AR is a very low power, high speed amplifier designed to operate on +5 V or ±5 V supplies. With wide bandwidth, low distortion and low power, this device is ideal as a general purpose amplifier. It also can be used to replace high speed amplifiers consuming more power. The AD8011AR is a current feed-back amplifier and features gain flatness of 0.1 dB to 25 MHz while offering differential gain and phase error of 0.02% and 0.06° on a single 5 V supply. This makes the AD8011AR ideal for professional video electronics such as cameras, video switchers or any high speed portable equipment. Additionally, the AD8011's low distortion and fast settling make it ideal for buffering high speed 8-, 10-, 12-bit A-to-D converters.
The AD8011AR offers very low power of 1 mA max and can run on single 5 V to 12 V supplies. All this is offered in a small 8-pin PDIP or 8-pin SOIC package. These features fit well with portable and battery powered applications where size and power are critical.
The AD8011AR is available in the industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
An evaluation board is available for this product and may be ordered using the following product number: AD8011-EB. Schematic and layout for this evaluation board is contained in the product datasheet.
- Easy to Use Low Power1 mA Power Supply Current (5 mW on 5 Vs)
- High Speed and Fast Settling on 5 V300 MHz, -3 dB Bandwidth (G = +1)180 MHz, -3 dB Bandwidth (G = +2)2000 V/µs Slew Rate29 ns Settling Time to 0.1%
- Single Supply Operation Fully Specified for 5 V Supply
- Good Video Specifications (RL = 1 kΩ, G = +2)Gain Flatness 0.1 dB to 25 MHz0.02% Differential Gain Error0.06° Differential Phase Error
- Low Distortion -70 dBc Worst Harmonic @ 5 MHz-62 dBc Worst Harmonic @ 20 MHz
- Number of Channels
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (Min)
- 57 dB
- Input Offset Voltage
- 2 mV
- Input Bias Current (Max)
- 15 uA at 5 V
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 3 V to 12 V
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Slew Rate
- 2000 V/us at 5 V
- Output Current
- 30 mA
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Amplifier Type
- Current Feedback
- Gain Bandwidth Product
- 328 MHz
- Maximum Dual Supply Voltage
- +/- 6 V
- Minimum Dual Supply Voltage
- +/- 1.5 V
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Supply Current
- 1.3 mA
- Voltage Gain dB
- 123 dB
AD8011 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
AD8011AR Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 24 - Jun 29 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD8011AR is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD8011AR devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD8011AR products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD8011AR chips? Including AD original factory information, Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps application, AD8011AR pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Low Power Op Amps (≤ 1mA/amp) category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's AD8011AR price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD8011AR, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD8011AR?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD8011AR we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD8011AR only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD8011AR.
(3)The AD8011AR is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD8011AR datasheet pdf, AD8011 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
AD8001ARZ Operational Amplifier, Single, 1 Amplifier, 880 MHz, 1200 V/µs, ± 3V t...
AD8002ARZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 600 MHz, 1200 V/µs, ± 3V to ...
AD8004ARZ-14 Quad 3000 V/μs, 35mW Current Feedback Amplifier; Package: SOIC; No of ...
AD8005ARZ Operational Amplifier, Single, 1 Amplifier, 270 MHz, 1.5 kV/µs, ± 4V t...
AD8008ARZ Operational Amplifier, Dual, 2 Amplifier, 650 MHz, 1000 V/µs, 5V to 12...
AD8009ARZ Operational Amplifier, Single, 1 Amplifier, 1 GHz, 5500 V/µs, 5V to ± ...