Images are for reference only.
Dual 600 MHz, 50 mW Current Feedback Amplifier
Request for Quotation
AD8002AR Product Details
The AD8002AR is a dual, low power, high speed amplifierdesigned to operate on ±5 V supplies. The AD8002AR featuresunique transimpedance linearization circuitry, which allows theAD8002AR to drive video loads with excellent differential gainand phase performance on only 50 mW of power per amplifier.The AD8002AR is a current feedback amplifier and features gainflatness of 0.1 dB to 60 MHz while offering differential gain andphase error of 0.01% and 0.02°, which makes the AD8002AR idealfor professional video electronics such as cameras and videoswitchers. Additionally, the low distortion and fast settling ofthe AD8002AR make it ideal for buffer high speed analog-todigitalconverters (ADCs).
The AD8002AR offers a low power of 5.0 mA/amp maximum(VS = ±5 V) and can run on a single 12 V power supply, yet iscapable of delivering over 70 mA of load current. It is offeredin 8-lead SOIC and MSOP packages. These features make thisamplifier ideal for portable and battery-powered applicationswhere size and power are critical.
The bandwidth of 600 MHz along with 1200 V/μs of slew ratemake the AD8002AR useful in many general-purpose high speedapplications where dual power supplies of up to ±6 V and singlesupplies from 6 V to 12 V are needed. The AD8002AR is availablein the industrial temperature range of −40°C to +85°C.
- Excellent video specifications (RL = 150 Ω, G = +2)Gain flatness: 0.1 dB to 60 MHzDifferential gain error: 0.01%Differential phase error: 0.02°
- Low powerMaximum power supply current (50 mW): 5.0 mA/amp
- High speed and fast settling−3 dB bandwidth (G = +1): 600 MHz−3 dB bandwidth (G = +2): 500 MHzSlew rate: 1200 V/μsSettling time to 0.1%: 16 ns
- Low distortionTHD at fC = 5 MHz: −65 dBcThird-order intercept at f1 = 10 MHz: 33 dBm
- SFDR at f = 5 MHz: −66 dB
- Crosstalk at f = 5 MHz: −60 dB
- High output driveOver 70 mA output currentDrives up to eight back terminated 75 Ω loads (four loads/side) while maintaining good differential gain/phase performance (0.01%/0.17°)
- Available in 8-lead SOIC and MSOP packages
Analog-to-digital driversVideo line driversDifferential line driversProfessional camerasVideo switchersSpecial effectsRF receivers
- Number of Channels
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (Min)
- 54 dB
- Input Offset Voltage
- 2 mV
- Input Bias Current (Max)
- 6 uA at +/- 5 V
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 6 V to 12 V
- Mounting Style
- Package / Case
- Slew Rate
- 1200 V/us at +/- 5 V
- Output Current
- 70 mA
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Amplifier Type
- Current Feedback
- Maximum Dual Supply Voltage
- +/- 6 V
- Minimum Dual Supply Voltage
- +/- 3 V
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Supply Current
- 5.75 mA
- Voltage Gain dB
- 119 dB
AD8002 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
AD8002AR Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 24 - Jun 29 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD8002AR is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD8002AR devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD8002AR products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD8002AR chips? Including AD original factory information, Operational Amplifiers - Op Amps application, AD8002AR pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Low Noise Op Amps (≤ 10nV/√Hz) category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's AD8002AR price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD8002AR, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD8002AR?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD8002AR we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD8002AR only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD8002AR.
(3)The AD8002AR is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD8002AR datasheet pdf, AD8002 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
AD7992BRMZ-0 2-Channel, 12-Bit ADC with I2C Compatible Interface in 10-Lead MSOP; P...
AD7993BRUZ-0 Analogue to Digital Converter, Quad, 10 bit, 188 kSPS, Single Ended, I...
AD7994BRUZ-0 Analogue to Digital Converter, Quad, 12 bit, 188 kSPS, Single Ended, I...
AD7997BRUZ-0 8-Channel, 10-Bit ADC with I2C Compatible Interface in 20-Lead TSSOP; ...
AD7997BRUZ-1 8-Channel, 10-Bit ADC with I2C Compatible Interface in 20-Lead TSSOP; ...
AD7998BRUZ-0 8-Channel, 12-Bit ADC with I2C Compatible Interface in 20-Lead TSSOP; ...