Low Power, Low Noise Precision FET Op Amp
Request for Quotation
AD795KNZ Product Details
The AD795KNZ is a low noise, precision, FET input operational amplifier. It offers both the low voltage noise and low offset drift of a bipolar input op amp and the very low bias current of a FET-input device. The 1014 Ω common-mode impedance insures that input bias current is essentially independent of common-mode voltage and supply voltage variations.
The AD795KNZ has both excellent dc performance and a guaranteed and tested maximum input voltage noise. It features 2 pA maximum input bias current and 500 μV maximum offset voltage, along with low supply current of 1.5 mA maximum.
Furthermore, the AD795KNZ features a guaranteed low input noise of 3.3 μV P-P (0.1 Hz to 10 Hz) and a 11 nV/√Hz maximum noise level at 10 kHz. The AD795KNZ has a fully specified and tested input offset voltage drift of only 10 μV/°C maximum.
The AD795KNZ is useful for many high input impedance, low noise applications. The AD795KNZ is rated over the commercial temperature range of 0°C to +70°C.
The AD795KNZ is available in an 8-lead SOIC package.
- Low power replacement for Burr-Brown
- OPA111, OPA121 op amps
- Low noise
- 3.3 μV P-P maximum, 0.1 Hz to 10 Hz
- 11 nV/√Hz maximum at 10 kHz
- 0.6 fA/√Hz at 1 kHz
- High dc accuracy
- 500 μV maximum offset voltage
- 10 μV/°C maximum drift
- 2 pA maximum input bias current
- Low power: 1.5 mA maximum supply current
- Low noise photodiode preamps
- CT scanners
- Precision l-to-V converters
- # of Amps
- GBPtyp | Hz
- Slew Ratetyp | V/us
- VNoise Densitytyp | V/rtHz
- 0.1 to 10 Hz VNoisetyp | V p p
- Current Noise Densitytyp | A/rtHz
- Iq/Amptyp | A
- Vs spanmin | V
- Vs spanmax | V
AD795 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
AD795KNZ Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 21 - Jun 26 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD795KNZ is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD795KNZ devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD795KNZ products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD795KNZ chips? Including AD original factory information, Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Low Noise Op Amps (≤ 10nV/√Hz) application, AD795KNZ pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Low Noise Op Amps (≤ 10nV/√Hz) category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's AD795KNZ price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD795KNZ, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD795KNZ?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD795KNZ we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD795KNZ only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD795KNZ.
(3)The AD795KNZ is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD795KNZ datasheet pdf, AD795 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
AD7940BRMZ Analogue to Digital Converter, 14 bit, 100 kSPS, Single Ended, SPI, Si...
AD7942BRMZ 14-Bit, 250 kSPS PulSAR®, Pseudo Differential ADC in MSOP/QFN; Pac...
AD7943BRZ +3.3 V/+5 V Multiplying 12-Bit DAC With a Serial Interface; Package: S...
AD7945BRSZ +3.3 V/+5 V Multiplying 12-Bit DAC With a Parallel Interface; Package:...
AD7945BRZ +3.3 V/+5 V Multiplying 12-Bit DAC With a Parallel Interface; Package:...
AD7949BCPZ 14-Bit, 8-Channel, 250 kSPS PulSAR® ADC; Package: LFCSP 4x4mm (2.5...