8-Channel, 1 MSPS, 8-/10-/12-Bit ADCs with Sequencer in 20-Lead TSSOP
Request for Quotation
AD7928BRU Product Details
The conversion process and data acquisition are controlled using CS and the serial clock signal, allowing the device to easily interface with microprocessors or DSPs. The input signal is sampled on the falling edge of CS and conversion is also initiated at this point. There are no pipeline delays associated with the part.
The AD7908/AD7918/AD7928BRU use advanced design techniques to achieve very low power dissipation at maximum throughput rates. At maximum throughput rates, the AD7908/AD7918/AD7928BRU consume 2 mA maximum with 3 V supplies; with 5 V supplies, the current consumption is 2.7 mA maximum.
Through the configuration of the control register, the analog input range for the part can be selected as 0 V to REFIN or 0 V to 2 × REFIN, with either straight binary or twos complement output coding. The AD7908/AD7918/AD7928BRU each feature eight single-ended analog inputs with a channel sequencer to allow a preprogrammed selection of channels to be converted sequentially.
The conversion time for the AD7908/AD7918/AD7928BRU is determined by the SCLK frequency, which is also used as the master clock to control the conversion.
- High Throughput with Low Power Consumption. The AD7908/ AD7918/AD7928BRU offer up to 1 MSPS throughput rates. At the maximum throughput rate with 3 V supplies, the AD7908/ AD7918/AD7928BRU dissipate just 6 mW of power maximum.
- Eight Single-Ended Inputs with a Channel Sequencer. A sequence of channels can be selected, through which the ADC cycles and converts on.
- Single-Supply Operation with VDRIVE Function. The AD7908/ AD7918/AD7928BRU operate from a single 2.7 V to 5.25 V supply. The VDRIVE function allows the serial interface to connect directly to either 3 V or 5 V processor systems independent of AVDD.
- Flexible Power/Serial Clock Speed Management. The conversion rate is determined by the serial clock, allowing the conversion time to be reduced through the serial clock speed increase. The parts also feature various shutdown modes to maximize power efficiency at lower throughput rates. Current consumption is 0.5 μA max when in full shutdown.
- No Pipeline Delay. The parts feature a standard successive approximation ADC with accurate control of the sampling instant via a CS input and once off conversion control.
- Fast throughput rate: 1 MSPS
- Specified for AVDD of 2.7 V to 5.25 V
- Low Power:6.0 mW max at 1 MSPS with 3 V supply13.5 mW max at 1 MSPS with 5 V supply
- Eight (single-ended) inputs with sequencer
- Wide input bandwidth: AD7928, 70 dB min SINAD at 50 kHz input frequency
- Flexible power/serial clock speed management
- No pipeline delays
- High speed serial interface SPI®/QSPI™/MICROWIRE™/DSP compatible
- Sample Ratemax | SPS
- ADC SNR in dBFStyp | dBFS
- INL in LSBtyp | LSBs
- Device Architecture
- Input Type
- Data Output Interface
- Serial SPI
- Powertyp | W
AD7928 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
AD7928BRU Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Jul 30 - Aug 04 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD7928BRU is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD7928BRU devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD7928BRU products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD7928BRU chips? Including AD original factory information, Precision A/D Converters ; Multiplexed A/D Converters application, AD7928BRU pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Precision A/D Converters ; Multiplexed A/D Converters category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's AD7928BRU price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD7928BRU, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD7928BRU?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD7928BRU we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD7928BRU only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD7928BRU.
(3)The AD7928BRU is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD7928BRU datasheet pdf, AD7928 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
AD7911ARMZ Analogue to Digital Converter, Dual, 10 bit, 250 kSPS, Single Ended, S...
AD7918BRUZ 8-Channel, 1 MSPS, 10-Bit A/D Converter with Sequencer in 20-Lead TSSO...
AD7920BRMZ 250 kSPS, 12- Bit ADC in 6 Lead SC70; Package: MSOP; No of Pins: 8; Te...
AD7922ARMZ Analogue to Digital Converter, Dual, 12 bit, 1 MSPS, Single Ended, Ser...
AD7923BRUZ 4-Channel 200 kSPS, 12-Bit A/D Converter with Sequencer in 16-Lead TSS...
AD7924BRUZ Analogue to Digital Converter, 12 bit, 1 MSPS, Single Ended, Serial, S...