16-Bit, /-0.65 LSB INL, 500 kSPS PulSAR Differential ADC in MSOP/QFN
Request for Quotation
AD7685 Product Details
The AD7685 is a 16-bit, charge redistribution successive approximation, analog-to-digital converter (ADC) that operates from a single power supply, VDD, between 2.3 V to 5.5 V. It contains a low power, high speed, 16-bit sampling ADC with no missing codes, an internal conversion clock, and a versatile serial interface port. The part also contains a low noise, wide bandwidth, short aperture delay, track-and-hold circuit. On the CNV rising edge, it samples an analog input IN+ between 0 V to REF with respect to a ground sense IN−. The reference voltage, REF, is applied externally and can be set up to the supply voltage. Power dissipation scales linearly with throughput. The SPI-compatible serial interface also features the ability, using the SDI input, to daisy chain several ADCs on a single 3-wire bus or provides an optional BUSY indicator. It is compatible with 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3 V, or 5 V logic using the separate supply VIO. The AD7685 is housed in a 10-lead MSOP or a 10-lead QFN (LFCSP) with operation specified from −40°C to +85°C.
16-bit resolution with no missing codes
Throughput: 250 kSPS
INL: ±0.6 LSB typical, ±2 LSB maximum (±0.003% of FSR)
SINAD: 93.5dB @ 20 kHz
THD: −110 dB @ 20 kHz
Pseudo differential analog input range
0 V to VREFwith VREFup to VDD
No pipeline delay
Single-supply operation 2.3 V to 5.5 V with
1.8 V to 5 V logic interface
Serial interface SPI®-/QSPI™-/MICROWIRE™-/DSP-compatible
Daisy-chain multiple ADCs, BUSY indicator
1.4μW @ 2.5 V/100 SPS
1.35mW @ 2.5 V/100 kSPS, 4mW @ 5 V/100 kSPS
Standby current: 1 nA
10-lead package: MSOP (MSOP-8 size) and
3 mm × 3 mm QFN (LFCSP) (SOT-23 size)
Pin-for-pin-compatible with 10-lead MSOP/QFN PulSAR® ADCs
Personal digital assistants (PDAs)
|Manufacturer||AD||RoHs Status||Lead free / RoHS Compliant|
|Packing||Tape & Reel (TR)/Cut Tape (CT)/Tray/Tube||Package/Case||SOP|
AD7685 Related Products
Estimated Delivery Time: Dec 20 - Dec 25 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warrantly.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: What are the advantages of buying from Jotrin?
Jotrin is your second procurement department of the electronic components. The platform has supported by over 1000 original factories and authorized agents,
over 10 years of experience in the electronic components area.
Jotrin is aiming to help these manufacturers, EMS, PCBA clients offer a whole BOM solution with the assistant of their professional BOM team and Intelligent BOM software.
We can help you:
1. Do the cost down for your current regular orders.
2. Decrease your suppliers' management costs and suppliers' qty.
3. Improve your efficiency, we can offer the whole BOM one-stop supply chain service.
- Q: How can Jotrin guarantee to be the original manufacturers or the agents?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly examine and verify the qualifications of the original manufacturers and the agents. All the suppliers must pass the qualification examination before putting their materials on the shelves; We pay more attention to the channel and quality of products than any other customers, we are strict with supplier audit, you can rest assured that choice.
- Q: What are the business hours of Jotrin?
Although we accept quotation requests and orders anytime 24 hours a day regardless of business days and hours, we provide quotations and process orders during business time.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 9:00pm (GMT+8)
- Q: Is the inventory and price seen on the platform accurate?
- Inventory fluidity big, unable to update in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After placing the order, it is suggested to confirm the order with the supplier or the online customer service of Jotrin before paying.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
You can contact our customer service representatives to help you customize your requirements.
If you'd like to submit your purchase orders via email, please send us a note to email@example.com. One of our customer service representatives will help you.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Western Union, Paypal, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail. No shipment handling charges be included.
- Q: How can I track my package?
- Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status of your order and its tracking number, if applicable. When the tracking numbers are present, you can click on the link and it will take you directly to the carriers' website so that you can track your order. Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information.
- Q: When can I receive my package？
- In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment. If there is something wrong with the product we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the product only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)There are any problems with the product we delivered, such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of the product.
(3)The product is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy
- Q: How to contact us and get support?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.ADI Introduces New Solution for New Millimeter Wave (mmWave) 5G Infrastructure
- 2.What software is used to draw PCB board
- 3.Dual-channel,simultaneous sampling SAR converters-AD7380 and AD7381
- 4.SD Video Filter Amplifiers-ADA4432-1
- 5.Current mode DC/DC converter-LT8361 and Evaluation Kits-DC2599A
- 6.Introduction of the ADuCM4050 MCU And Evaluation Kits
AD7683BCPZRL 100 kSPS 16-BIT PulSAR® A/D Converter in μSOIC/QFN; Package: LFCSP (3x3mm 1.74x2.38 EP); No of Pins: 8; Temperature Range: Industrial
AD7683BCPZRL7 100 kSPS 16-BIT PulSAR® A/D Converter in μSOIC/QFN; Package: LFCSP (3x3mm 1.74x2.38 EP); No of Pins: 8; Temperature Range: Industrial
AD7683BRMZRL7 100 kSPS 16-BIT PulSAR® A/D Converter in μSOIC/QFN; Package: MSOP; No of Pins: 8; Temperature Range: Industrial
AD7684BRMZ 16-Bit, 100 kSPS PulSAR®, Differential ADC in MSOP; Package: MSOP; No of Pins: 8; Temperature Range: Industrial
AD7684BRMZRL7 16-Bit, 100 kSPS PulSAR®, Differential ADC in MSOP; Package: MSOP; No of Pins: 8; Temperature Range: Industrial
AD7683BRMZ 100 kSPS 16-BIT PulSAR® A/D Converter in μSOIC/QFN; Package: MSOP; No of Pins: 8; Temperature Range: Industrial