Images are for reference only.
3 V, Parallel Input Dual 12-Bit /10-Bit DACs
Request for Quotation
AD7397AR Product Details
The AD7396/AD7397AR series of dual, pin-compatible, 12- and 10-bit voltage-output digital-to-analog converters save power while operating from +3 V to +5 V supplies. A unique feature of the high-input-resistance, reference inputs is the ability to tie VREF to VDD establishing a full 0 to VDD DAC output swing. Operation is guaranteed over the supply voltage range of +2.7 V to +5.5 V making these devices ideal for battery-operated applications.
A 12-bit wide latch loads with a 45 ns write time allowing interface to fast processors without wait states. The double-buffered input structure enables pre-load of the input registers one at a time, then a single load strobe tied to both LDA+LDB inputs will update both DAC outputs simultaneously. Additionally, an asynchronous RS input sets the output to zero-scale at power on or upon user demand. Power shutdown to sub microamp levels is directly controlled by the active low SHDN pin. While in the power shutdown state register data can still be changed even though the output buffer is in an open circuit state. Upon return to the normal operating state the latest data loaded in the DAC register will establish the output voltage.
Both parts are offered in the same pin out to allow users to select the amount of resolution appropriate for their applications without circuit card changes. Primary applications for the AD7396/AD7397AR include: automotive sensor voltage generation and calibration, portable communications, PC peripherals and digitally controlled calibration.
The AD7396 and AD7397AR are specified for operation over the extended industrial (-40°C to +85°C) temperature range. The AD7397AN and AD7397AR are specified for the -40°C to +125°C automotive temperature range. AD7396s and AD7397s are available in plastic DIP, and 24-lead SOIC packages. The AD7397ARU is available for ultra-compact applications for example, PCMCIA cards, in a thin 1.1mm height TSSOP-24 package.
The AD7396 and AD7397AR are members of a complete family of Micropower consumption, single/dual/quad D/A converters (AD7390 … AD7398) available with both serial or parallel data loading.
- Micropower 100µA/DAC
- 0.1 µA Typical Power Shutdown
- Compact 1.1 mm Height TSSOP-24 Lead Package
- Single-Supply +2.7 V to +5.5 V Operation
- AD7396/12-Bit ResolutionAD7397/10-Bit Resolution
- 0.9 LSB Differential Nonlinearity Error
- # of Channels
- DAC INLmax | LSBs
- Vout Range
- 0V to 5V
- Settling Timetyp | s p p
- Data Input Interface
AD7397 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
AD7397AR Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Sep 22 - Sep 27 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD7397AR is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD7397AR devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD7397AR products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD7397AR chips? Including AD original factory information, Voltage Output D/A Converters ; Single-Supply Voltage Output D/A Converters application, AD7397AR pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Voltage Output D/A Converters ; Single-Supply Voltage Output D/A Converters category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's AD7397AR price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD7397AR, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD7397AR?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD7397AR we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD7397AR only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD7397AR.
(3)The AD7397AR is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD7397AR datasheet pdf, AD7397 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
AD7112BN ECONOLINE: REC2.2-S_DRW(Z)/H* - 2.2W DIP Package- 1kVDC Isolation- Reg...
AD7233AN ;Series:M; Thermistor Type:NTC; Resistance:100kohm; Package/Case:Radia...
AD73322AR Low Cost, Low Power CMOS General-Purpose Dual Analog Front End
AD7366-5 True Bipolar Input, Dual 1 レs, 12-/14-Bit, 2-Channel SAR ADCs
AD7367-5 True Bipolar Input, Dual 1 レs, 12-/14-Bit, 2-Channel SAR ADCs
AD7394AR +3 V, Dual, Serial Input 12-/10-Bit DACs D/A Converter