24-bit Serial ADC Differential, Pseudo Differential Input, 32-Pin LFCSP WQ
|Manufacturer :||Analog Devices, Inc|
|Product Categories :||Analog to Digital|
|Datasheet:||AD7124-8BCPZ Datasheet (PDF)|
|RoHs Status:||Pb-free Halide free|
Request for Quotation
AD7124-8BCPZ Product Details
The superior ac and dc performance of this op amp makes it suitable for active filter applications. With a slew rate of 16 V/µs and a settling time of 1 µs to ±0.01%, the AD7124-8BCPZ is ideal as a buffer for 12-bit D/A and A/D Converters and as a high-speed integrator. The settling time is unmatched by any similar IC amplifier.
The combination of excellent noise performance and low input current also make the AD7124-8BCPZ useful for photo diode preamps. Common-mode rejection of 88 dB and open loop gain of 400 V/mV ensure 12-bit performance even in high-speed unity gain buffer circuits.
The AD7124-8BCPZ is pinned out in a standard op amp configuration and is available in seven performance grades. The AD712J and AD712K are rated over the commercial temperature range of 0°C to +70°C. The AD712A, AD712B and AD712C are rated over the industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The AD712S and AD712T are rated over the military temperature range of -55°C to +125°C and are available processed to MIL-STD- 883B, Rev. C. Extended reliability PLUS screening is available, specified over the commercial and industrial temperature ranges. PLUS screening includes 168-hour burn-in, as well as other environmental and physical tests.
The AD7124-8BCPZ is available in an 8-pin plastic mini-DIP, SOIC, cerdip, TO-99 metal can, or in chip form.
AD712-EP Supports defense and aerospace applications (AQEC standard)
- Enhanced replacement for LF412 and TL082
- AC performance
- Settles to ±0.01% in 1.0 μs
- 16 V/μs minimum slew rate (AD712J)
- 3 MHz minimum unity-gain bandwidth (AD712J)
- DC performance
- 200 V/mV minimum open-loop gain (AD712K)
- Surface mount available in tape and reel in accordance with the EIA-481A standard
- MIL-STD-883B parts available
- Single version available: AD711
- Quad version: AD713
- Available in PDIP, SOIC_N, and CERDIP packages
- Military temperature range (−55°C to +125°C)
- Controlled manufacturing baseline
- One assembly/test site
- One fabrication site
- Enhanced product change notification
- Qualification data available on request
- V62/11603 DSCC Drawing Number
- Number of Bits
- Sampling Rate (Per Second)
- Number of Inputs
- 8, 15, 16
- Input Type
- Differential, Pseudo-Differential, Single Ended
- Data Interface
- SPI, DSP
- Number of A/D Converters
- Reference Type
- External, Internal
- Voltage Supply, Analog
- ??1.8V, 2.7V ~ 3.6V
- Voltage Supply, Digital
- 1.65V ~ 3.6V
- PGA, Temperature Sensor
- Operating Temperature
- -40??C ~ 125??C
- Package / Case
- 32-WFQFN Exposed Pad, CSP
- Supplier Device Package
- 32-LFCSP-WQ (5x5)
- Mounting Type
- Surface Mount
AD712 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
AD7124-8BCPZ Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Wie immer: Top in jeder Beziehung! Vielen Dank.
Estimated Delivery Time: Jun 11 - Jun 16 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.The electronic components you purchase include 365 Days Warranty, We guarantee product quality.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD7124-8BCPZ is the original manufacturer or agent of ADI?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of ADI original manufacturers and agents. All ADI suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD7124-8BCPZ devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD7124-8BCPZ products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD7124-8BCPZ chips? Including ADI original factory information, Analog to Digital application, AD7124-8BCPZ pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Operational Amplifiers (Op Amps) ; Low Input Bias Current Op Amps (≤100 pA) category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the ADI's AD7124-8BCPZ price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The ADI's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD7124-8BCPZ, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD7124-8BCPZ?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD71248BCPZ we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD7124-8BCPZ only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD7124-8BCPZ.
(3)The AD7124-8BCPZ is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD7124-8BCPZ datasheet pdf, AD712 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
- 2.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 3.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 4.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 5.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 6.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
ACS723LLCTR-10AU-T Closed Loop/Open Loop Current Sensor Ac/Dc Current 5V 8-Pin Soic N T/R...
ACS732KLATR-40AB-T AUTOMOTIVE GRADE HIGH BANDWIDTH