Images are for reference only.
Voltage to Frequency & Frequency to Voltage SYNC V/F CONVERTR
Request for Quotation
AD654JNZ/+ Product Details
The AD654JNZ/+ is a monolithic V/F converter consisting of an input amplifier, a precision oscillator system, and a high current output stage. A single RC network is all that is required to set up any full scale (FS) frequency up to 500 kHz and any FS input voltage up to ±30 V. Linearity error is only 0.03% for a 250 kHz FS, and operation is guaranteed over an 80 dB dynamic range. The overall temperature coefficient (excluding the effects of external components) is typically ±50 ppm/°C. The AD654JNZ/+ operates from a single supply of 5 V to 36 V and consumes only 2.0 mA quiescent current.
The low drift (4 µV/°C typ) input amplifier allows operation directly from small signals such as thermocouples or strain gauges while offering a high (250 M(ohm)) input resistance. Unlike most V/F converters, the AD654JNZ/+ provides a square-wave output, and can drive up to 12 TTL loads, optocouplers, long cables, or similar loads.
- Low Cost
- Single or Dual Supply, 5 V to 36 V, ±5 V to ±18 V
- Full-Scale Frequency Up to 500 kHz
- Minimum Number of External Components Needed
- Versatile Input Amplifier- Positive or Negative Voltage Modes- Negative Current Mode- High Input Impedance, Low Drift
- Low Power: 2.0 mA Quiescent Current
- Low Offset: 1 mV
- Full Scale Frequency
- 500 kHz
- Linearity Error
- +/- 0.4 % FSR
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 85 C
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- - 40 C
- Mounting Style
- Through Hole
- Package / Case
- Factory Pack Quantity
AD654 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
AD654JNZ/+ Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Oct 22 - Oct 27 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD654JNZ/+ is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD654JNZ/+ devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD654JNZ/+ products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD654JNZ/+ chips? Including AD original factory information, Voltage to Frequency & Frequency to Voltage application, AD654JNZ/+ pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Integrated/Special Purpose A/D Converters ; Voltage to Frequency Converters category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's AD654JNZ/+ price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD654JNZ/+, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD654JNZ/+?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD654JNZ+ we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD654JNZ/+ only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD654JNZ/+.
(3)The AD654JNZ/+ is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD654JNZ/+ datasheet pdf, AD654 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
AD652AQ Voltage to Frequency Converter, 5 MHz, 1MHz to 2MHz, 0.02 %, ± 6V to ±...
AD652BQ Voltage to Frequency Converter, 2 MHz, 0Hz to 2MHz, 0.02 %, ± 6V to ± ...
AD652JPZ Voltage to Frequency Converter, 5 MHz, 1MHz to 2MHz, 0.02 %, 12V to 36...
AD652KPZ Voltage to Frequency Converter, 95 MHz, 1MHz to 2MHz, 0.005 %, ± 6V to...
AD654JNZ Voltage to Frequency Converter, 500 kHz, 0Hz to 500kHz, 0.03 %, ± 5V t...
AD652JP IC V-F CONV SYNCH MONO 5V 20PLCC