VERY FAST, COMPLETE 10- OR 12-BIT A/D CONVERTERS
Request for Quotation
AD578KN Product Details
Performance Complete 12-Bit A/D Converter with Reference and Clock Fast Conversion:3 us (max)
Buried Zener Reference for Long Term Stability and Low Gain T.C.:±30 ppm/℃ max (AD578)
±40 ppm/℃ max(AD579)
No Missing Codes Over Temperature Low Power:555 mW(AD578);775 mW(AD579)
Available to MIL-STD-883
Versatility Positive-True Parallel or Serial Logic Outputs Short Cycle Capability Precision +10 V Reference for External Applications Adjustable Internal Clock
"Z"Models for ±12 V Supplies
The AD578 and AD579 are high speed 12-bit and 10-bit succes- sive approximation analog-to-digital converters that include in- ternal clock, reference, and comparator. Their hybrid design utilizes MSI digital and linear ICs in conjunction with a 12-bit or 10-bit monolithic, monotonic DAC to provide superior per-formance and versatility with IC size, price, and reliability.
Important performance characteristics of the AD578 include ±1/2LSB12linearity error maximum at+25℃, maximum gain tempco of ±30 ppm/PC, and maximum conversion time of 3us at a typical power dissipation of 555 mW. The 10-bit AD579 provides ±1/2 LSB1o maximum linearity error at 1.8 us maxi- mum, and 775 mW typical Pp.
Both the AD578 and AD579 include scaling resistors that provide analog input signal ranges of ±5 V,±10 V, and 0 to+10V. Both are contained in 32-pin ceramic side-brazed DIP packages, and are available with MIL-STD-883 Class B processing.
- Tape & Reel (TR)/Cut Tape (CT)/Tray/Tube
- RoHs Status
- Lead free / RoHS Compliant
AD578KN Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Oct 02 - Oct 07 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD578KN is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD578KN devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD578KN products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD578KN chips? Including AD original factory information, Analog / Digital & Digital / Analog Converter application, AD578KN pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Analog / Digital & Digital / Analog Converter category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's AD578KN price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD578KN, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD578KN?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD578KN we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD578KN only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD578KN.
(3)The AD578KN is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD578KN datasheet pdf, AD578KN pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
AD572AD 12-BIT SUCCESSIVE APPROXIMATION INTEGRATED CIRCUIT A/D CONVERTER
AD5722R Quad 12-Bit Serial Input Unipolar/Bipolar Voltage Output DAC
AD5734R Quad 12-Bit Serial Input Unipolar/Bipolar Voltage Output DAC
AD566AKD High Speed 12-Bit Monolithic D/A Converters
AD571KD/+ Analog-to-Digital Converter， 10-Bit
AD574AJD/+ Analog-to-Digital Converter， 12-Bit