AD1851N Product Details
The AD1851/AD1861 is a monolithic PCM audio DAC. The AD1851N is a 16-bit device, while the AD1861 is an 18-bit device. Each device provides a voltage output amplifier, DAC, serial-to-parallel register and voltage reference. The digital portion of the AD1851/AD1861 is fabricated with CMOS logic elements that are provided by Analog Devices' 2 µm ABCMOS process. The analog portion of the AD1851/AD1861 is fabricated with bipolar and MOS devices as well as thin-film resistors.
This combination of circuit elements, as well as careful design and layout techniques, results in high performance audio play-back. Laser-trimming of the linearity error affords low total harmonic distortion. An optional linearity trim pin is provided to allow residual differential linearity error at midscale to be eliminated. This feature is particularly valuable for low distortion reproductions of low amplitude signals. Output glitch is also small, contributing to the overall high level of performance. The output amplifier achieves fast settling and high slew rates, providing a full ±3 V signal at load currents up to 8 mA. When used in current output mode, the AD1851/AD1861 provides a ±1 mA output signal. The output amplifier is short circuit protected and can withstand indefinite shorts to ground.
The serial input interface consists of the clock, data and latch enable pins. The serial 2s complement data word is clocked into the DAC, MSB first, by the external clock. The latch enable signal transfers the input word from the internal serial input register to the parallel DAC input register. The AD1851N input clock can support a 12.5 MHz data rate, while the AD1861 input clock can support a 13.5 MHz data rate. This serial input port is compatible with second generation digital filter chips used in consumer audio products. These filters operate at over-sampling rates of 2x, 4x, 8x and 16x sampling frequencies.
The critical specifications of THD+N and signal-to-noise ratio are 100% tested for all devices.
The AD1851/AD1861 operates with ±5 V power supplies, making it suitable for home use markets. The digital supply, VL, can be separated from the analog supplies, VS and -VS , for reduced digital crosstalk. Separate analog and digital ground pins are also provided. Power dissipation is 100 mW typical.
The AD1851/AD1861 is available in either a 16-pin plastic DIP or a 16-pin plastic SOIC package. Both packages incorporate the industry standard pinout found on the AD1856 and AD1860 PCM audio DACs. As a result, the AD1851/AD1861 is a drop-in replacement for designs where ±5 V supplies have been used with the AD1856/AD1860. Operation is guaranteed over the temperature range of -25°C to +70°C and over the voltage supply range of ±4.75 V to ±5.25 V.
- 110 db SNR
- Fast Settling Permits 16x Oversampling
- ±3 V Output
- Optional Trim Allows Super-Linear Performance
- ±5 V Operation
- 16-Pin Plastic DIP and SOIC Packages
- Pin-Compatible with AD1856 & AD1860 Audio DACs
- 2s Complement, Serial Input
- DAC Outputs
- Update RateSPS
- DAC DNRtyp | dB
- ADC THD+Ntyp | dB
- Vs I/Omin | V
- Vs I/Omax | V
- Powertyp | W
- Analog Output Type
- DAC Type
- Current Out, Voltage Out
- Special Features
AD1851 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
AD1851N Related Products
Ratings and Reviews
- 0 / 5
- 5 Stars 0%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Estimated Delivery Time: Oct 21 - Oct 26 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
- Shipping Type
- Ship Fee
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Terms of payment
- Hand Fee
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD1851N is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD1851N devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD1851N products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD1851N chips? Including AD original factory information, Audio D / A & A / D converter application, AD1851N pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Integrated/Special Purpose D/A Converters ; Audio D/A Converters category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's AD1851N price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD1851N, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD1851N?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD1851N we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD1851N only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD1851N.
(3)The AD1851N is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD1851N datasheet pdf, AD1851 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 2.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 3.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 4.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 5.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
- 6.LVDS Digital Isolators serve in harsh industrial environments.
AD1671AQ RD Series - Econoline Unregulated DC-DC Converters; Input Voltage (Vdc...
AD1833ACST ECONOLINE: RD & RC - Dual Output from a Single Input Rail- 1kVDC & 2kV...
AD1170 High Resolution, Programmable Integrating A/D Converter
AD10677 16-Bit, 65 MSPS A/D Converter
ACX706AKM Portrait-type 8.9 cm (3.5-type) QVGA Reflective Color LCD Module with ...
AD-155A Circular Connector; No. of Contacts:6; Series:MS27466; Body Material:A...