FPGA ProASIC®3 Family 1M Gates 310MHz 130nm Technology 1.5V 144Pin FBGA
Request for Quotation
A3P1000-2FGG144I Product Details
ProASIC3, the third-generation family of Microsemi flash FPGAs, offers performance, density, and features beyond those of the ProASICPLUS® family. Nonvolatile flash technology gives ProASIC3 devices the advantage of being a secure, low power, single-chip solution that is Instant On. ProASIC3 is reprogrammable and offers time-to-market benefits at an ASIC-level unit cost. These features enable designers to create high-density systems using existing ASIC or FPGA design flows and tools.
ProASIC3 devices offer 1 kbit of on-chip, reprogrammable, nonvolatile FlashROM storage as well as clock conditioning circuitry based on an integrated phase-locked loop (PLL). The A3P015 and A3P030 devices have no PLL or RAM support.
ProASIC3 devices have up to 1 million system gates, supported with up to 144 kbits of true dual-port SRAM and up to 300 user I/Os. ProASIC3 devices support the ARM Cortex-M1 processor. The ARM-enabled devices have Microsemi ordering numbers that begin with M1A3P (Cortex-M1) and do not support AES decryption.
• 15 K to 1 M System Gates
• Up to 144 Kbits of True Dual-Port SRAM
• Up to 300 User I/Os
Reprogrammable Flash Technology
• 130-nm, 7-Layer Metal (6 Copper), Flash-Based CMOS Process
• Instant On Level 0 Support
• Single-Chip Solution
• Retains Programmed Design when Powered Off
• 350 MHz System Performance
• 3.3 V, 66 MHz 64-Bit PCI†
In-System Programming (ISP) and Security
• ISP Using On-Chip 128-Bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) Decryption (except ARM®-enabled ProASIC®3 devices) via JTAG (IEEE 1532–compliant)†
• FlashLock® to Secure FPGA Contents
• Core Voltage for Low Power
• Support for 1.5 V-Only Systems
• Low-Impedance Flash Switches
High-Performance Routing Hierarchy
• Segmented, Hierarchical Routing and Clock Structure
|Product Lifecycle Status||Active||Case/Package||FBGA|
|Mounting Style||Surface Mount||RoHS||Compliant|
A3P1000-2FGG144I Related Products
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
Quick and easy. Good value item. Thanks.
Estimated Delivery Time: Mar 14 - Mar 19 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Shipping & Payment
|Shipping Type||Ship Fee||Lead Time|
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
$20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
$25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
|REGISTERED AIR MAIL||
$2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
|Terms of payment||Hand Fee||Payment Site|
charge US$30.00 banking fee.
charge 4.0% service fee.
charge 3.5% service fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
charge US$0.00 banking fee.
We provide high quality products, thoughtful service and after sale guarantee
We have rich products, can meet your various needs.
Minimum order quantity starts from 1pcs.
Lowest international shipping fee starts from US$2.00.
90 days quality guarantee for all products.
Step6:bar-code shipping tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that A3P1000-2FGG144I is the original manufacturer or agent of Microsemi?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of Microsemi original manufacturers and agents. All Microsemi suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their A3P1000-2FGG144I devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of A3P1000-2FGG144I products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of A3P1000-2FGG144I chips? Including Microsemi original factory information, FPGAs application, A3P1000-2FGG144I pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by FPGA ProASIC3 Families category, or find it through Microsemi Corporation (Microchip ) Information page.
- Q: Are the Microsemi's A3P1000-2FGG144I price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The Microsemi's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for A3P1000-2FGG144I, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
- Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of A3P1000-2FGG144I?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the A3P10002FGG144I we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the A3P1000-2FGG144I only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of A3P1000-2FGG144I.
(3)The A3P1000-2FGG144I is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as A3P1000-2FGG144I datasheet pdf, A3P1000 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Microsemi Corporation (Microchip )
- 1.Microsemi Announces General Availability of Engineering Samples for its Lowest Power, Cost-Optimized Mid-Range PolarFire FPGAs
- 2.Switchtec PAX PCIe Switch features port density of up to 48 ports.
- 3.SSD Controllers support standard NVMe host interface.
- 4.High-Density, Low-Power PCIe Switch delivers high reliability.
- 5.Field Programmable Gate Arrays aid space system prototyping.
- 6.Microsemi Showcases Leadership in Differentiated Products with Introduction of 15 New RF, Microwave and Millimeter Wave Devices at IMS 2016
LTC7813EUH#PBF LINEAR TECHNOLOGY LTC7813EUH#PBF DC-DC Controller, Synchronous Boost / Buck, 4.5V to 60V, 2 Output, 850kHz, QFN-32
STM32F205VGT6J ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32F2 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M3, 32bit, 120 MHz, 1 MB, 128 KB
LPC1837JBD144E ARM MCU, LPC Family LPC1800 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M3, 32bit, 180 MHz, 1 MB, 136 KB
LPC1837JET100E ARM MCU, LPC Family LPC1800 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M3, 32bit, 180 MHz, 1 MB, 136 KB
STM32F745IET6 ARM MCU, STM32 Family STM32F7 Series Microcontrollers, ARM Cortex-M7, 32bit, 216 MHz, 512 KB
STM32F417VGT6TR STM32 Series 32-Bit 168 MHz 192 KB Ram 1 MB Flash Microcontroller - LQFP-100